Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3776784;
    I think somebody posted about this somewhere upthread, and now it's getting to me. If this is Gia, wouldn't her hair be wayy darker than Jake's? Their hair looks to be the same color, and her's may even be a little lighter his?

Maybe. IF it is someone else besides Gia, my guess would be Tenley because she is the next person with long-ish hair like that. The girl in the tub has very thick hair though...Tenley's is not what I would consider thick. I don't believe the girl in the tub can have blonde blonde hair right?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3776770;
    Y'all have to remember a couple of things here on the supposed F3 stuff

Roses in the suite doesn't necessarily indicate who the F1 is these days - they have been them in the rooms of ALL of the F3 of late

Regarding GIA - gotta keep in mind that Jake doesn't know anything about their pasts - in actuality - he is most likely not aware of from when she has come - and she may be a darned good actress as well

Just saying............
    BINGO Capers....my thoughts as well. I wonder if he knows now....because the public & his "church" is sure finding out..... :grin

I think somebody posted about this somewhere upthread, and now it's getting to me. If this is Gia, wouldn't her hair be wayy darker than Jake's? Their hair looks to be the same color, and her's may even be a little lighter his?

Maybe, but I don't exactly picture Tenley doing this...but, what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3776790;
    Maybe, but I don't exactly picture Tenley doing this...but, what do I know?
    IA! It looks like Gia's style....lol

That was my initial arguement as to it being Tenley and not Gia.Gia's hair would be way darker and the hair color just looks like it matches Tenley best. Then someone did a comparasin with Gia's hair and it looked very similiar.

I don't know what to think!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3776751;
    I guess it's for the final 3.
    Thanks atem.That was my guess as well.

FORT Newbie

you guys are great sleuthers... so i trust you'll have it figured in two weeks time .. maybe

FORT Regular

I believe the hair is most like Ashleigh's, the thickness and the color as compared to Jake. Someone else made a good arguement for it being her back a few pages.

Other thing I have thought about while reading: The beach and camping: There is a campground adjacent to the Morro Bay beach, which is ideal for dune buggies. I camped there at Xmas no less, and it was not that cold. The ride to Morro Bay from 101 is easier, and Pismo is South of there and usually foggy when I have gone that way. I do not believe they drove all the way up Hwy 1, it takes so many hours to do so compared to 101

Quote Originally Posted by foreigner;3776806;
    you guys are great sleuthers... so i trust you'll have it figured in two weeks time .. maybe
    I'm sure we will too...it's just that two weeks is too long!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3776793;
    That was my initial arguement as to it being Tenley and not Gia.Gia's hair would be way darker and the hair color just looks like it matches Tenley best. Then someone did a comparasin with Gia's hair and it looked very similiar.

I don't know what to think!
    I wish we had a clearer view of the hair. It looks to me like it has been crimped. And that will give a fuzzy type look to almost anyone's hair. St Lucia is very humid - when I was there last year, my natural curls looked like I had an afro at times. And yet normally, the curl is very loose. So it very well could be one of the other girls besides Gia.