Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3776708;
    For all we know, this could be another Matt/Shayne series.
    This was so my thought when I woke up this morning.So it could have been planned from the beginning that Gia would be the one.

For all we know, this could be another Matt/Shayne series. It would not surprise me if they had in mind for Gia what they had in mind for Shayne at the get go with recruitment.
    Gia appears to want her name out there regardless of how it gets there. Jillian may finally be able to put that hot tub seen with Jason in NZ to rest after this season with Gia.
    Please say it ain't so!

FORT Newbie

cap maison is in cap estate gros islet... final rose ceremony was at jade mountain... which is in soufriere... so he got ready in soufriere.. cuz he would have to travel at least for an hour and a half from gros islet to soufriere

Quote Originally Posted by foreigner;3776713;
    cap maison is in cap estate gros islet... final rose ceremony was at jade mountain... which is in soufriere... so he got ready in soufriere.. cuz he would have to travel at least for an hour and a half from gros islet to soufriere
    So, was that tub scene for the final 3 or final 2 time period?

Quote Originally Posted by foreigner;3776713;
    Oh, who is in the tub with Jake? lol I'm just kidding....you don't have to spill it for us unless you want to. It was you who knows the F3 right?

For all we know, this could be another Matt/Shayne series. It would not surprise me if they had in mind for Gia what they had in mind for Shayne at the get go with recruitment.
    Gia appears to want her name out there regardless of how it gets there. Jillian may finally be able to put that hot tub seen with Jason in NZ to rest after this season with Gia.
    The big hint will be when Chris claims it's the 'hottest moment EVAH' in Bachelor history.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3776715;
    Oh, who is in the tub with Jake? lol I'm just kidding....you don't have to spill it for us unless you want to. It was you who knows the F3 right?
    I already tried begging, but that didn't work. Wish someone would spill!

It wouldn't surprise me either. Now after seeing how far Gia appears to go, & couple that now with CH's comment about not judging a book, etc in his "picks"..... makes me think he knows she's going to disappoint viewers as a choice & so he's already needing to defend her.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3776717;
    The big hint will be when Chris claims it's the 'hottest moment EVAH' in Bachelor history.

I already tried begging, but that didn't work. Wish someone would spill!
    I would LOVE to know who the final3 are this soon!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3776720;
    I would LOVE to know who the final3 are this soon!
    I'm waiting for Cupcakes to come up with that info very, very soon.

FORT Regular

I already tried begging, but that didn't work. Wish someone would spill![/QUOTE]

Come on it's Christmas--we need a GOOD Christmas present. Spill the beans Foreigner!!!!