Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3776697;
    The shape of the head and the thickness of the hair is Gia's.

Sorry, I know Jake pretends to be Mr. Morality because he goes to church on Sunday and open doors for women, but IMO, at the end of the day he's not going to choose one of the "nice girls" because that's not really who he's looking for, no matter how many times he says it. He's going for the sleaze factor and then he will try to convince the viewers he chose her because she had the most compassionate heart of them all.
    Well, him not picking Ali gave me that clue.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3776657;
    From what I can see, they are in a bathroom with louvered doors. The woman's hair is curly - curling iron? and the same shade as Jake's in that environment. I see both Ashleigh and Tenley with that shade.

The backdrop for the limo looks like a formal facade and there are taller buildings in the background. A case could be made that this is in San Francisco, but maybe not at the hotel. Sleuthers - go - have at it!

P.S I do see a distorted face with a red rouged cheek area (unless that is red lips) beyond the car's window...and the alien craft floating over in the air behind Jake. Whooosh...there he goes...up to the spacecraft for an adjustment.

ETA: I just watched the fascinating video on citytv (thanks, cupcakes) and it looks as though the rose burning and the explosion - literally as he kicks over a light string and they explode - takes place during the same time as we see the beach picnic. Doesn't this time frame also include camping? Oh, and he said a cuss word. Oh, my.

ETA2: Another thought on the limo location...it could be Paso Robles where they stopped before San Francisco. That is also the general area where they picnicked on the beach and camped. The rose, the explosion and the angry face at the RC (although it looks to be the LA mansion for that shot) could all happen at the Paso Robles RC. This may turn out to be an interesting season after all.
    RE: ETA2 -- If the thing that causes someone to be sent home occurs at the time of the beach date, and Jake is forced to (not chooses to) send them home -- what could happen at the beach that TPTB would be so upset about that they would make Jake send them home?

The only thing I can think of that would matter to TPTB but not necessarily to Jake would be destruction of some kind of production equipment. I remember last season of Big Brother the bratty girl that threw her mic pack in the hot tub and was immediately sent home. Maybe somebody gets too drunk and destroys some expensive equipment in the ocean? I don't know. This one has me intrigued.

Ooh, and I just had another thought -- to tack on atem's observation that this is all staged -- maybe this is all staged, and it's about somebody that was going home in the next RC anyway, they just set up this scenario for drama. Sort of like the 2 on 1 dates are usually two people that the Bach knows aren't top contenders anyway, and he just chooses one to leave, and the other leaves soon anyway. Possibly?
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 12-24-2009 at 01:45 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3776693;
    Like someone already said, Jake won't pass up the chance of bringing her to the fantasy suite. lol
    Yes, and he appears to be having one heckuva good time. And look at all those rose petals!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3776657;

ETA: I just watched the fascinating video on citytv (thanks, cupcakes) and it looks as though the rose burning and the explosion - literally as he kicks over a light string and they explode - takes place during the same time as we see the beach picnic. Doesn't this time frame also include camping? Oh, and he said a cuss word. Oh, my.
    He's not wearing the same shirt for the beach date that he wears when he explodes and throws the rose in the fire is he? Why do you think they take place during the same time? =)
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-24-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3776701;
    Yes, and he appears to be having one heckuva good time. And look at all those rose petals!
    Gia's going to be his pick.Only for asthetic reasons I think.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3776703;
    Gia's going to be his pick.Only for asthetic reasons I think.
    I'm not sure he'll pick her, but she could go all the way to F2. Then we'll see the Loins vs. Morals struggle on FRC day.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3776701;
    I thought he proclaimed himself as being the bachelor who would bring high moral values to the show and he was there for the right reasons. It looks to me that he's just like any or worst than the previous bachelors on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3776704;
    I'm not sure he'll pick her, but she could go all the way to F2.
    I tihnk it's going to be Corrie and Gia in the F2.Hopefully he doesn't think with his male anatomy,but rather with whatever heart he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3776705;
    I thought he proclaimed himself as being the bachelor who would bring high moral values to the show and he was there for the right reasons. It looks to me that he's just like any or worst than the previous bachelors on the show.
    Well apparently he is the horniest guy on the Bachelor since Jesse Palmer.I believe this is per sdl's info.

For all we know, this could be another Matt/Shayne series. It would not surprise me if they had in mind for Gia what they had in mind for Shayne at the get go with recruitment.
    Gia appears to want her name out there regardless of how it gets there. Jillian may finally be able to put that hot tub seen with Jason in NZ to rest after this season with Gia.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.