Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

sdl

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3776475;
    I agree. I don't automatically think "whacko" if someone decides not to have sex with random people.
    Neither do I. I only think it's whacko when the self described Disney princess who has never been with a man - ever - before or after her ex-husband, goes on a game show to find the next guy she will marry, and presumably "be with" after knowing him for a few weeks.
    That's about as random as it gets.
    Last edited by sdl; 12-24-2009 at 02:27 AM.

A better shot of the girl next to Jake:

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3776509;

Whatever happened really pissed Jake off. And maybe it's just me, but it's kinda nice to see him trying not be so 'perfect'.
    lol me too! The scene was probably staged, but it still funny to see Jake unwind a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3776497;
    Guys, the cap is from here:
    The Bachelor - citytv.com

There are some new ones, maybe someone can capture the rest?

This one is at Cap Maison....Tenley..possibly Gia?

What I gathered:
    Looks like Roslyn gets the kiss at the pool, not Corrie due to kisser not wearing earrings.
    Also, the goodbye hug looks like it is at night, and probably goes with the shot of Jake shutting the door on the limo.
    Ali is crying.
    Ashleigh is crying.
    A tub date at cap maison.
    Corrie gets SQT during the group date.
    Someone is married?
    Corrie is featured alot in these promos.

Anyone awake?
    Didn't the girl say that no one knows that I've been married? We know Tenley has been married before. I kind of thought that the kiss at the pool was Rozlyn, but I didn't say anything. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3776519;
    Didn't the girl say that no one knows that I've been married? We know Tenley has been married before. I kind of thought that the kiss at the pool was Rozlyn, but I didn't say anything. lol
    The video keeps freezing on me, but you are probably right about the marriage comment. I also thought it was Roz (due to the jaw), but didn't say anything either lol. So do you guys think that it is Tenley or Gia in the tub?

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3776497;
    Guys, the cap is from here:
    The Bachelor - citytv.com

There are some new ones, maybe someone can capture the rest?

This one is at Cap Maison....Tenley..possibly Gia?

Anyone awake?
    The wild hair looks like Gia in the bath tub.
    I'm sure the people at Jake's church who nominated him are very proud.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3776521;
    The video keeps freezing on me, but you are probably right about the marriage comment. I also thought it was Roz (due to the jaw), but didn't say anything either lol. So do you guys think that it is Tenley or Gia in the tub?
    Due to the hair my guess is Gia. I didn't think she would make it to the F3, but then jlcazz did say that Jake is a man and he wouldn't pass that up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3776519;
    She says "Nobody here knows I have kids right now. And nobody knows I've been married." So she's one of the ladies with a kid. This is either Valishia or Rozlyn, since Ella has a pretty thick twang.

Also, who would've thought that we'd be getting Corrie mixed up with almost every other girl in the cast. Is it Corrie or Ali on the log, Corrie or Tenley in the tub/ hugging Jake, Corrie or Rozlyn kissing Jake, Corrie or Christina or Corrie or Ali on the rooftop? Geez Louise.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3776524;
    She says "Nobody here knows I have kids right now. And nobody knows I've been married." So she's one of the ladies with a kid. So my guess is this is either Valishia or Rozlyn, since Ella has a pretty thick twang.

Also, who would've thought that we'd be getting Corrie mixed up with almost every other girl in the cast. Is it Corrie or Ali on the log, Corrie or Tenley in the tub/ hugging Jake, Corrie or Rozlyn kissing Jake, Corrie or Christina or Corrie or Ali on the rooftop? Geez Louise.
    I know! The jaw on the girl in the kiss at the pool has been bothering me for some time because it just did not look like Corrie at all to me, but then we had seen her wrapped in that white towel which we thought was her in the kiss. lol I don't think it is Corrie in the tub though....the hair looks really long, so I think it is Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3776525;
    I know! The jaw on the girl in the kiss at the pool has been bothering me for some time because it just did not look like Corrie at all to me, but then we had seen her wrapped in that white towel which we thought was her in the kiss. lol I don't think it is Corrie in the tub though....the hair looks really long, so I think it is Gia.
    It looks like Gia to me too, the crazy hair is too long to be Corrie's and seems too big or thick (I can't think of the right word) to be Tenley's.