Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #4391
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3776202;
    I'm thinking its dirt from the girl's hometown? The question I'm trying to answer is, "why"?
    Maybe Jessie, the Canadian, is bring some of her "home land" to Jake.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  2. #4392
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,104

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Tenley, 25, is a former Disney princess who married young, and hasn't been with another man before or since.

    I don't like the sound of this at all. Add to this the possible F3 (right after overnight fantasy dates) goodbye SC that's probably Tenley, and sdl's scoop that Jake is the horniest bach since Jesse Palmer.

    I really hope he doesn't go there with her.

    But, why are Tenley's vital stats in this area mentioned?

  3. #4393
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3776264;
    Tenley, 25, is a former Disney princess who married young, and hasn't been with another man before or since.

    I don't like the sound of this at all. Add to this the possible F3 (right after overnight fantasy dates) goodbye SC that's probably Tenley, and sdl's scoop that Jake is the horniest bach since Jesse Palmer.

    I really hope he doesn't go there with her.

    But, why are Tenley's vital stats in this area mentioned?
    Does "been with" automatically have a sexual connotation though? It could have meant that she hadn't dated since(or if she dated it wasn't serious)

  4. #4394
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,104

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    One uses her knowledge of a second language to come on super-strong to The Bachelor with a "landing strip" joke. (Yikes!)

    No evidence to back it up, but I get the feeling this one is Gia.

  5. #4395
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3776247;
    Thinking about "religion" and "dirt", could somebody bring him dirt from the Holy Land, knowing he was devout? Would a religious person do that or is it in poor taste? (Not religious myself, so don't know.)
    I dont think it would be poor taste in the fact they had some dirt from the Holy land and people do gift/memento things like that from Israel. I just don't think its an appropriate first met you sort of gift because itd be too special.

    Also if they wanted the give a religious gift Im guessing the producers would prefer.ask them to give something more explicit such as a gold leaf cross or a prayer card.

    Then again, this show is crazy.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  6. #4396
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,104

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3776270;
    Does "been with" automatically have a sexual connotation though? It could have meant that she hadn't dated since(or if she dated it wasn't serious)
    No, not necessarily. That's just the way it struck me upon first reading. I hope I'm wrong.

  7. #4397
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3776273;
    No, not necessarily. That's just the way it struck me upon first reading. I hope I'm wrong.
    They could'nt find a token virgin for the season so they casted a 'My virginity has almost grown back' gal.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  8. #4398
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3776273;
    No, not necessarily. That's just the way it struck me upon first reading. I hope I'm wrong.
    I am trying to look past the obvious here and if Tenley is F3 that would be lousy for her.Especially since it was right after the fantasy dates.

  9. #4399
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3776276;
    They could'nt find a token virgin for the season so they casted a 'My virginity has almost grown back' gal.
    Oh VelvetBex,they alway have to have a virgin in almost every season.I hope Tenley's story isn't about her"virginity growing back"though.

  10. #4400
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3776279;
    Oh VelvetBex,they alway have to have a virgin in almost every season.I hope Tenley's story isn't about her"virginity growing back"though.
    Me too, shes one of my faves so far
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.