Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Speaking of a bag of dirt - my kiddo left for college with a jar of home land sand Just wanted something to hold on to - a piece of home.

UUmm wonder if the dirt gal is from the midwest - farmland area - uum - and it represents her home land
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3776222;
    Maybe so. lol So she has the paddle and dons the flight attendants outfit. She doesn't make it past the first night does she?
    She be the naughty one
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3776222;
    Maybe so. lol So she has the paddle and dons the flight attendants outfit. She doesn't make it past the first night does she?
    Ashley's the one who dons the flight attendant's outfit and has the paddle,right? If so,then no I don't think she makes it past night 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3776141;
    Since she is the pilot, maybe those are aviator glasses?

It was mentioned somewhere who fell into his arms, but I can't remember.

eta Perhaps it was Elizabeth KY?
    I don't remember ever hearing of one of the ladies falling into Jake's arms before this came out. It must have been something that I missed.

Yeah, Ashley does both.

Not enough clues for me, but I remember from the press release that it's a blonde that falls into Jake's arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3776224;
    Speaking of a bag of dirt - my kiddo left for college with a jar of home land sand Just wanted something to hold on to - a piece of home.

UUmm wonder if the dirt gal is from the midwest - farmland area - uum - and it represents her home land
    Bag of dirt...too dang funny! First thought was Beth from Nebraska due to farming?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3776224;

I've heard of people holding onto sand as a way of remembering but not dirt. lol That's a pretty neat idea though!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3776229;
    Ashley's the one who dons the flight attendant's outfit and has the paddle,right? If so,then no I don't think she makes it past night 1.
    She goes fairly early in the 'process' - he wasn't her type - too religious blah blah - she is the one with the PhD?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3775969;
    Now, it looks like in everyone of CH's seasons' "Picks", at least one of them is responsible for the drama in the house ( either is the cause of the drama or conflict or is the brunt of it, edited at least, as in Shannon's case).

Therefore, I am looking at these 6 "picks" and trying to see who that might be:

Ali - I don't think so since CH says everybody including Jake loves her.

Elizabeth - CH questions her like he did Kip. Is it a game or is she serious? That almost sounds like an F2 question.

Ella - a designated single mom who does not have the implied tragedy surrounding her that Stephanie had last year. We don't know if she is dramatic or if her role is simply the single mom who once again only gets just so far.

Gia - from reports coming out and from the one PI where we heard her "trashing talking" that the blonds didn't even score a point, I am suspecting Gina might be a bit feisty?

Michelle -"didn't come to make friends"** is a line that usually means conflict, but is it enough for her to stay at least until the Ep4 F9 RC? Is she the trouble maker?

**This line has made to F2 a couple of times as well....just sayin'

Roslyn - stirs things up early in a psychological way which has to mean drama. He is wowed by her beauty first out of the limo, but how long does she last?
    Bloomer, I love your recap!! Ella did have a tragedy in her life, although it was years ago when she was young, it was still an awful tragedy. I found it on her myspace or something, can't remember now, it was awhile ago, and even though it was public for all to see, I'm not crazy about posting the details. It involves her mothers death. I think she's beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they interact.

I don't think Jake is ready for a family, so I say no single mom's make it past F6. But, ya never know!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3776223;
    Interesting...I never really thought of dirt being connected to religion.Care to elaborate GA?
    I'm trying. LOL everything I'm searching comes up "talk dirty" "want some dirt"... I'm not sure why I think religion has something to do with it. Earth, dirt, church, it all goes hand in hand doesn't it?

ETA
    Earth religion is a New Age term used mostly in the context of Neopaganism. It is an umbrella phrase that is used to cover any religion that worships the Earth, Nature, or fertility gods and goddesses, such as the various forms of goddess worship. Some find a connection between Earth-worship and the Gaia hypothesis. Earth religions are also formulated to allow one to utilize the knowledge of preserving the Earth.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 12-23-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3776242;
    I'm trying. LOL everything I'm searching comes up "talk dirty" "want some dirt"... I'm not sure why I think religion has something to do with it. Earth, dirt, church, it all goes hand in hand doesn't it?

ETA
    Thinking about "religion" and "dirt", could somebody bring him dirt from the Holy Land, knowing he was devout? Would a religious person do that or is it in poor taste? (Not religious myself, so don't know.)