Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

The one with these:

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3774662;
    It is the 17 min teaser of the first show. On the Jokers site it indicated it was viewable until a certain date - which I seem to recall as Saturday. it was also posted on another site and now the screen shows zero time. It has been removed

Here is the 17 minute teaser link.

17 minute preview of the Bachelor Episode 1 with interviews - TVFanSpace.com

It says zero time on the play clock, but if you click the play button it sets to 17 minutes and then starts....

Quote Originally Posted by ALsweetie;3774676;
    Here is the 17 minute teaser link.

17 minute preview of the Bachelor Episode 1 with interviews - TVFanSpace.com

It says zero time on the play clock, but if you click the play button it sets to 17 minutes and then starts....
    This is the one I was talking about too.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3774475;
    At least as far as the production company was concerned, he was definitively cast by Labor Day, or whenever I posted -- Sept 2 or 3 I think. As girls are interviewed after they are eliminated, maybe their individual expectations about who was the bachelor will be revealed. People are usually added to the cast on a rolling basis, I think, right up to the end, so some girls might have been hand picked for him. Anyway, the decision to cast Jake was set in stone by Sept 2 or 3, so I respectfully agree to disagree with the highlighted statement.
    We don't have to agree to disagree, you may well be right.
    Jake was informally announced at ABC the first of October, and then in the worst kept secret ever they announced it on DWTS a short time after that.
    I heard in August and early September that it wasn't final, then I got the word about the announcement at ABC around October 1, with the story that the decision had only been made a couple of weeks earlier. Our timetables are off by 2-3 weeks as to when they settled on Jake.
    Maybe some of it has to do with the production company communicating with its customer, ABC. I don't want to go off on a tangent, but the show is produced by Next Entertainment. ABC has veto power over major decisions, approves the contracts, etc. so in that way it is kind of a partnership.
    But what worries me is something I've written about several times - that information is definitely not flowing to ABC the way it did even a couple of seasons ago, a conscious effort to control leaks. Since that's where I get my best information, it's a problem for me.
    I'm not worried about my friend. If he knows something, he'll either tell me or say that he can't tell me and I respect it. But if Next is being more circumspect about what it shares with ABC and when, then my ability to contribute is limited.
    I won't post something as fact unless it comes from the network or another reliable source. What I need to evaluate now is how reliable the network is - at least in terms of timing and the finer details.
    I'm going to see if I can get a copy of Jake's contract and look at the date. That may make me feel better, or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3774658;
    I don't recall which one you are talking about. What happens in it? Are you sure it wasn't an interview?
    Right now Atem, I'm not sure it wasn't in a dream. It could have been during an interview where they showed him putting on his suit & swimming in an infinity pool.

I'll go check the interview thread. It could have been that 17 minute interview with Chris & the other guy. Gotta see if I can find that one.

Thanks
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3774655;
    I have & can't seem to find it there, but I checked where the others were. I'll try a search..sometimes those are in different places.

Thanks
    Did you say you might have an idea about something in the video?

Hey! Mr. Gopher has made an appearance! He looks like he knows more than us.

This picture shows more of Vienna's face:

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3774708;

Did we ever figure out who the dark haired woman was on Jake's other side?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3774708;

Now if only we had a similar pic with the girl on the other side of Jake.

P.S. Saffron, I love your gopher avatar. I am a big fan of gophers.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3774690;
    We don't have to agree to disagree, you may well be right.
    Jake was informally announced at ABC the first of October, and then in the worst kept secret ever they announced it on DWTS a short time after that.
    I heard in August and early September that it wasn't final, then I got the word about the announcement at ABC around October 1, with the story that the decision had only been made a couple of weeks earlier. Our timetables are off by 2-3 weeks as to when they settled on Jake.
    Maybe some of it has to do with the production company communicating with its customer, ABC. I don't want to go off on a tangent, but the show is produced by Next Entertainment. ABC has veto power over major decisions, approves the contracts, etc. so in that way it is kind of a partnership.
    But what worries me is something I've written about several times - that information is definitely not flowing to ABC the way it did even a couple of seasons ago, a conscious effort to control leaks. Since that's where I get my best information, it's a problem for me.
    I'm not worried about my friend. If he knows something, he'll either tell me or say that he can't tell me and I respect it. But if Next is being more circumspect about what it shares with ABC and when, then my ability to contribute is limited.
    I won't post something as fact unless it comes from the network or another reliable source. What I need to evaluate now is how reliable the network is - at least in terms of timing and the finer details.
    I'm going to see if I can get a copy of Jake's contract and look at the date. That may make me feel better, or worse.
    jlccaz posted early September that it was going to be Jake. I found a twitter from one of the ladies friend, shortly after that, who was excited and asked we root for her friend Christina, she knew who the bachelor was, and it wasn't one of the F2. So if this friend knew who the bachelor was, I'm sure Christina knew. If Christina knew, I'm sure the other 24 girls knew it was Jake. All the hoopolla about Reid and Kyp was just that, hoopolla.

sanlee!!! what a great s/cap!!