Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

sdl

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3774294;
    There are many Wardrobe Consulting firms. I worked for a company once, that would have a Wardrobe Consultant hold a meeting every so often with the staff. The company had a very strict policy on dress code. A Wardrobe Consultant will go through your wardrobe and help you achieve the look you want to achieve whether it be on a professional basis or just everyday life in general with respect to your clothing. There are many reasons why one would hire a WC. Some people just can't co-ordinate colours, are colour blind, are starting a new job and they don't know how to look professional, have a ton of clothes but nothing matches or goes with anything. I don't believe it has anything to do with selling to a retail shop. Not that I know of.

How to Be a Wardrobe Consultant | eHow.com
    Thank you. This is very helpful, I learned something, and if she is a real wardrobe consultant then I'm impressed.
    But TPTB have a way of stretching the truth on almost every contestant's job description...so I'm still suspicious but it is very possible that's what she does.
    I like her regardless of her job. She is not beautiful but she is very attractive, and sometimes that's a lot better.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3774304;
    San Francisco -- right before the HTD cut.
    We have not had an F1 have a 1-1 in Ep5 under the new editors. Ep 5 has been used for 1-1 for F2,F4 ( Matt), F3 (DeAnna) F4 (Naomi) and F3 (Jillian)

ETA: This 1-1 would work for an F1 Corrie if it is the second 1-1 ala Melissa in Jason's season who got the 2nd 1-1 in Ep.5. In this case, she would most likely have to get the 1-1 in Ep 3.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 12-21-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

has anyone found any information on Kristen or how long she stays?

So.........
    a 2n1 at the vineyard - Napa Valley
    a 1n1 at the Golden Gate Park/Beach Chalet - San Fran (OR - SQT as part of a group date???) ??
    a 1n1 at the Coit Tower - San Fran

So ?? 2 don't get dates in San Fran - uummmmmmmmm

The early/mid afternoon at the Wine bar in San Fran would have to be SQT - last shot at something type of thing - Jake needs to talk to her about things (Like Jason did with Jillian)
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-21-2009 at 03:58 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Does anyone think this might be Corrie? and if not, why not? She seems to me, to always have her hair on the straight side and it seems she likes outfits with straps Part of a strap has been identified in another s/cap of the same pic above.

Last edited by GuardianAngel; 12-21-2009 at 03:58 PM.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3774300;
    Ah ha Moment. Golden Gate Park is where Beach Chalet (and its famous series of Works Progress Administration murals) is -- that must be 1:1 date in SF for her.

100% guarantee that is what this is.
    If they have a 1:1 date in SF and don't utilize Fort Point (overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge - the place that inspired Alfred Hitchcock to make his most personal and romantic movie, Vertigo) then they are morons.
    You can film dead trees and logs anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3774313;

Does anyone think this might be Corrie? and if not, why not? She seems to me, to always have her hair on the straight side and it seems she likes outfits with straps Part of a strap has been identified in another s/cap of the same pic above.

Corrie's hair is not long enough to go into a high poly-tail and then drape that way/long down her neck/back
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3774309;
    We have not had an F1 have a 1-1 in Ep5 under the new editors. Ep 5 has been used for 1-1 for F2,F4 ( Matt), F3 (DeAnna) F4 (Naomi) and F3 (Jillian)

ETA: This 1-1 would work for an F1 Corrie if it is the second 1-1 ala Melissa in Jason's season who got the 2nd 1-1 in Ep.5. In this case, she would most likely have to get the 1-1 in Ep 3.
    But Bloomers, how can the editors plan for the F1 to have a 1on1 in the beginning of the season and one in the episode before hometowns when they don't know who the F1 is? Jake said he didn't know his final four halfway through.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3774313;

There's no evidence that Corrie is F1, so this could absolutely also be her.

So, is it settled? That it's Corrie who is the log girl in Golden State Park for a 1 on 1?

When does that throwing the rose in the fire take place? During a 1 on 1 or group date? Chris mentioned the gals having to pitch their own tents or something.