Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3774226;
    I'm with everyone else. This looks so much like an F3 hug. If it is F3 couldn't the girl be wearing a pony tail extension so she could have her hair up into a pretty pony tail? The color looks consistemt throughout so I could be totally off base.

Another thing, (I think), we have to factor in is Jake & his propensity for becoming a bit....overemotional at times. His emotions at any time could mirror previous F3 goodbyes.

Need more SCs..or info...or something.
    It doesn't look 'overly emotional' to me in that SC - and I would expect him to show emotion when letting gals go - which he admits to anyways - especially around the F9 time and on - so I don't count on not seeing emotion from him when he starts the cuts from F9 to F6 and further as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ALsweetie;3774208;
    Sooooooo crazy you asked that - because the first thing I noticed about Jake was how much he reminded me of Corrie's ex-boyfriend! See the pic comparison below. Jake on the left and Corrie's ex Adam on the right! Please tell me you agree!
    Holy Moly! You're not kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by ALsweetie;3774147;

AND I think the log girl is DEF Corrie....based on more recent pics of her I've seen on our mutual friends FB accounts....
    Do you think that screencap looks like it took place in Alabama since you think it looks like Corrie?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3774231;
    It doesn't look 'overly emotional' to me in that SC - and I would expect him to show emotion when letting gals go - which he admits to anyways - especially around the F9 time and on - so I don't count on not seeing emotion from him when he starts the cuts from F9 to F6 and further as well
    That's what I was trying to say, but I guess I didn't do it very well. It's the typical F3 shot, but Jake is going to be emotional with a lot of the cuts, so I'm not sure this SC can help us determine if it's F3 or not. I think we'll get a lot of SC with that anguished look on his face.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3774224;
    That didn't get by me! I live in what is humorously and fondly known around these parts as a "house divided".

Comments made in different places indicate that at least (if not more) Corrie, Ashleigh, and Tenley are "good inside and out", have strong beliefs, care about people, etc.

It sounds like they did try to cast some contenders who might have beliefs central to Jake's. However, somebody has to bring on the drama.
    I can't find anything about Corrie at Auburn; doesn't mean she wasn't there - just nothing on line.
    I also can't find her on Facebook.
    The interesting thing is that she was on Twitter in May and didn't return until December 1. They wrapped shooting TB on November 24.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3774257;
    I can't find anything about Corrie at Auburn; doesn't mean she wasn't there - just nothing on line.
    The interesting thing is that she was on Twitter in May and didn't return until December 1. They wrapped shooting TB on November 24.
    Yup, which is why she could possibly be in the F2. To find her on facebook, go to google and search for Corrie Adamson Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3774257;
    The other day - when her last name was posted - there was alot of chatter about her - her FB was active - she had started posting on FB and on Twitter on Dec 1 - and an hour later - it was gone - probably de-activated.

Ok - it appears that it is active again - cuz it pops right up now

Her twitter remains active tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3774247;
    Do you think that screencap looks like it took place in Alabama since you think it looks like Corrie?

The SC definitely could be Alabama! But ya'll said this SC was from a hometown date? Corrie's family lives in FL. This doesn't look like FL to me, plus they are dressed for cool weather. I don't know what the weather was like in Florida in early November (is that the estimated date of this pic?), but it was definitely in the 50's or 60's then in AL.

So now I'm completely confused. Maybe her fam came up to AL for the hometown date? Maybe this pic isn't from a hometown date? Maybe her family refused to be on TV (I could see that happening) so she took him to meet her friends in B'ham? There are so many possibilities....

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3774265;
    The other day - when her last name was posted - there was alot of chatter about her - her FB was active - she had started posting on FB and on Twitter on Dec 1 - and an hour later - it was gone - probably de-activated.

Ok - it appears that it is active again - cuz it pops right up now

Her twitter remains active tho
    Thanks, got it.
    Please don't misinterpret because I think Corrie is great.....but what does a 23 year old "wardrobe consultant" in Birmingham, Alabama really do? I'm guessing she sells ladies ready to wear at a retail shop. What else could it be?
    Man, the way that TPTB play games with job descriptions drives me insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3774122;
    Could be, or this could be an F3 hug, and it's Gia.

I was stunned yesterday to see Christina in an SC that I was convinced was a brunette. Lighting can play crazy tricks. If it's pulled up in a ponytail and has some highlights, that could be Gia in an F3 hug. And if there's another person in the F3 with similar hair, like Corrie, they aren't giving anything away by releasing this SC.

Jakes expression in that SC just looks like something has hurt HIM, not empathy for someone else IMO. So that leads me to believe it's further into the process, like after overnight fantasy dates.

But your scenario is equally as likely. Only time will tell.
    That isn't Gia. Gia doesn't have blonde hair and this woman clearly does.

As for Christina, her hair was wet. People's hair tends to darken when wet.

I think the log thing is in California.