Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3774184;

Back to the drawing board....

So who do we have whose hair is this long and this color that could possibly make it to the F3 position?
    Gia and Corrie, depending on lighting, and ponytails.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by ALsweetie;3774147;
    I don’t think it’s fair for me to give ya’ll a bunch of details about Corrie, since I don’t know her extremely well. Our social circles just overlapped alot. As far as I know, she seemed like a really nice girl. Very strong/good Christian. She has come a LONG way in the style and looks department from when we were in school though. She looked very different as a freshman and sophomore in college (but I imagine most people can say that about themselves) – longer, darker hair; very tan; still very fit, but slightly heavier; not much style. Don’t get me wrong, she was still cute….but she is a lot more attractive now and much more polished! Terrible driver - my friends were always saying how she got speeding tickets. I think her license was even suspended. She was a Fashion Merchandising major in school before she left. Overall, she seemed like a fun girl…most people seemed to like her! I’m interested to see how the show portrays her….

AND I think the log girl is DEF Corrie....based on more recent pics of her I've seen on our mutual friends FB accounts....
    This is a great post. Thank you.
    I interpreted the comment earlier about there only being 2 major colleges in Alabama and she wasn't a part of the Tide as saying she went to Auburn....is that what y'all understood?
    Maybe I'll try to dig up an old yearbook pic.
    There's something about Corrie that I find very appealing, and this endorsement only solidifies it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3774185;
    It was Reid.
    interesting, I thought it was flipped Kip since her bangs were sweeping in the wrong direction. whatever, this is way off topic.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3774082;

This reminds me of a F3 hug.

But who has long enough hair that color that could make it into the F3 position?

Now, here is something I am rolling around in my mind as a possibility. Tenley has honey colored long hair and possibly makes it to the 4th episode.

Here is where it gets a bit convoluted, so hold on....

Usually on the 4th episode, we have a group date ( beach date here), a single 1-1 date, and the 2-1 date.
    It looks like on the schedule, however, that we have the group beach date, and two 1-1 dates instead. On one of those dates Jake is moping around.

So far, I have not seen where we have had the rose or go date where somebody automatically ALWAYS goes. Usually it is earlier on. I am speculating that the moping date is the "rose or go" date where the person is pre-destined to go.
    Since many people think that is Gia to Jake's right ( rather than Tenley), we saw Tenley in Episode 3, and her hair is the exact right color and length, I am wondering if Tenley is the 1-1 date in Ep. 4 who is automatically going to leave, and that is the sad hug we are seeing from Jake.
    BLOOMERS - your synopsis makes complete sense - I think the Villa Montalva happenings DO indicate that it did not end well - especially with that scene of Jake alone and 'moping' - and definitely suggests a 'rose or go' situation. I have never considered the SC of him hugging the gal as a RC for some reason

Corrie's hair is not long enough (high ponytail) for her to be the hugged gal -
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-21-2009 at 01:17 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3774152;
    Thanks so much for letting us know a little more about Corrie! It's nice to see that you're fair and positive about her, you should stay on the boards just to sleuth ANY of the girls! Did Corrie have a "type" of guy she dated that you know of? Does Jake seem like a guy she would date in real life? Does she have a southern accent?

Sooooooo crazy you asked that - because the first thing I noticed about Jake was how much he reminded me of Corrie's ex-boyfriend! See the pic comparison below. Jake on the left and Corrie's ex Adam on the right! Please tell me you agree!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3773846;
    This may be crummy of me to say, but there is no couple in the history of TB that I would less like to see than Ed and Jill. I would rather spend a week at Jason's Place than watch them.
    The reason is that Ed is the Tiger Woods of Bachelor history. And while I don't expect everyone to agree with me, I know that a lot of people feel the same way.
    But it is a consistent fault of TPTB that they don't "feel" what the people like or find repulsive. Because they don't care enough to ask.
    Does it surprise anyone that ABC/Next has no budget to do focus group studies on the show's characters, or market studies on what people thought of Jake vs. Reid vs. someone new, for example?
    It surprises me since every major company in America does these studies before launching a product. But there is too much arrogance here to listen to the viewers.
    And it will be their downfall.

ITA, I could not stand Jillian for the most part during her season and thought she came across skanky and Ed just grated on me like a lazy lounge lizard.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by ALsweetie;3774208;
    Sooooooo crazy you asked that - because the first thing I noticed about Jake was how much he reminded me of Corrie's ex-boyfriend! See the pic comparison below. Jake on the left and Corrie's ex Adam on the right! Please tell me you agree!
    They certainly have very similar features don't they
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3774189;
    This is a great post. Thank you.
    I interpreted the comment earlier about there only being 2 major colleges in Alabama and she wasn't a part of the Tide as saying she went to Auburn....is that what y'all understood?
    Maybe I'll try to dig up an old yearbook pic.
    There's something about Corrie that I find very appealing, and this endorsement only solidifies it.
    That didn't get by me! I live in what is humorously and fondly known around these parts as a "house divided".

Comments made in different places indicate that at least (if not more) Corrie, Ashleigh, and Tenley are "good inside and out", have strong beliefs, care about people, etc.

It sounds like they did try to cast some contenders who might have beliefs central to Jake's. However, somebody has to bring on the drama. We also know that since they film 24/7 and have sneaky ways of manipulating the editing so that it appears that someone is saying something that is not quite so, we might be surprised to see somebody totally unexpected say something contrary to her expected persona. It will be interesting to see who is going to get colored with the bad (negative) edit.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3773982;

This reminds me of a F3 hug.
    I'm with everyone else. This looks so much like an F3 hug. If it is F3 couldn't the girl be wearing a pony tail extension so she could have her hair up into a pretty pony tail? The color looks consistemt throughout so I could be totally off base.

Another thing, (I think), we have to factor in is Jake & his propensity for becoming a bit....overemotional at times. His emotions at any time could mirror previous F3 goodbyes.

Need more SCs..or info...or something.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

It's Vienna. I personally see the 6 girls as: Ali, Corrie, Ashleigh, Tenley, Jake, Vienna and Jessie
    I see the girl as being Tenley, not Gia as well Ryvetted.