Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3774142;
    She reactivated her Facebook, and posted pictures in mid-November right after the elimination of F4 but with a long way to go in filming. That's why I can't put her in the top 3.
    Which is tragic if he doesn't pic her. Why do they always pic the wrong one? :nono
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by ALsweetie;3774147;
    I don’t think it’s fair for me to give ya’ll a bunch of details about Corrie, since I don’t know her extremely well. Our social circles just overlapped alot. As far as I know, she seemed like a really nice girl. Very strong/good Christian. She has come a LONG way in the style and looks department from when we were in school though. She looked very different as a freshman and sophomore in college (but I imagine most people can say that about themselves) – longer, darker hair; very tan; still very fit, but slightly heavier; not much style. Don’t get me wrong, she was still cute….but she is a lot more attractive now and much more polished! Terrible driver - my friends were always saying how she got speeding tickets. I think her license was even suspended. She was a Fashion Merchandising major in school before she left. Overall, she seemed like a fun girl…most people seemed to like her! I’m interested to see how the show portrays her….

AND I think the log girl is DEF Corrie....based on more recent pics of her I've seen on our mutual friends FB accounts....
    Thanks so much for letting us know a little more about Corrie! It's nice to see that you're fair and positive about her, you should stay on the boards just to sleuth ANY of the girls! Did Corrie have a "type" of guy she dated that you know of? Does Jake seem like a guy she would date in real life? Does she have a southern accent?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3773834;
    IF that SC is NOT from a HTD - it would again make me wonder if it could possibly be Christina vs Corrie - as much as it looks to be Corrie - they both part their hair the same way - similar length as well
    To me body doesn't fit Christina...body is Corrie. Also...slender shape of face and nose.

Christina is more "perky".

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3774126;
    In HDDA's season we got early promo scs of Andy giving the heave ho to F4 Amber. In Brad's season we got the same with Sheena (F4) in the limo after her rejection.
    Last season we got PDG in the promos walking back up the path.
    So it would not be farfetched to show a sc of an advanced placement.
    And we had Deanna hugging Jeremy, and Susan in the limo in Travis' season all at the beginning of the season.

And did we ever figure out for sure who Jill was hugging in that pic - was it Kip and flipped? or was it Reid. I can't remember.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by ALsweetie;3774147;
    I don’t think it’s fair for me to give ya’ll a bunch of details about Corrie, since I don’t know her extremely well. Our social circles just overlapped alot. As far as I know, she seemed like a really nice girl. Very strong/good Christian. She has come a LONG way in the style and looks department from when we were in school though. She looked very different as a freshman and sophomore in college (but I imagine most people can say that about themselves) – longer, darker hair; very tan; still very fit, but slightly heavier; not much style. Don’t get me wrong, she was still cute….but she is a lot more attractive now and much more polished! Terrible driver - my friends were always saying how she got speeding tickets. I think her license was even suspended. She was a Fashion Merchandising major in school before she left. Overall, she seemed like a fun girl…most people seemed to like her! I’m interested to see how the show portrays her….

AND I think the log girl is DEF Corrie....based on more recent pics of her I've seen on our mutual friends FB accounts....
    Thank ALSweetie.....I was wondering with your nic if you were from there. Someone posted about the wood not being Alabama. It sure is. Lots of wooded areas in northern Alabama. Just gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3774156;
    And we had Deanna hugging Jeremy, and Susan in the limo in Travis' season all at the beginning of the season.

And did we ever figure out for sure who Jill was hugging in that pic - was it Kip and flipped? or was it Reid. I can't remember.
    I was thinking the same thing when I was searching for that s/cap. I immediately said STOP, don't even go there.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3774142;
    She reactivated her Facebook, and posted pictures in mid-November right after the elimination of F4 but with a long way to go in filming. That's why I can't put her in the top 3.
    That was the evidence that we had.Thanks sdl.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3774159;
    I was thinking the same thing when I was searching for that s/cap. I immediately said STOP, don't even go there.
    Lol we spent so much time analyzing that hugging cap in Jill's season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3774126;
    In HDDA's season we got early promo scs of Andy giving the heave ho to F4 Amber. In Brad's season we got the same with Sheena (F4) in the limo after her rejection.
    Last season we got PDG in the promos walking back up the path.
    So it would not be farfetched to show a sc of an advanced placement.

Back to the drawing board....

So who do we have whose hair is this long and this color that could possibly make it to the F3 position?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3774156;

It was Reid.