Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #3901
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3774051;
    That's being debated, but I think it looks like an F3 hug too.
    I get the feeling that it is a F3 hug as well.

  2. #3902
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3773967;
    We are back to it being Ali?
    I thought we had some sort of proof that Ali wasn't the F1? Just woke up so can't remember the kind of proof that I thought we had.

  3. #3903
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**



    Would they give us this s/cap so soon if it was a F3 hug?

    I went back to Jillian's s/caps because it reminded me of one similar. It was first posted on June 24th which would have been approx 1 month before the FRC.


  4. #3904
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,114

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3774082;


    This reminds me of a F3 hug.




    But who has long enough hair that color that could make it into the F3 position?

    Now, here is something I am rolling around in my mind as a possibility. Tenley has honey colored long hair and possibly makes it to the 4th episode.

    Here is where it gets a bit convoluted, so hold on....

    Usually on the 4th episode, we have a group date ( beach date here), a single 1-1 date, and the 2-1 date.
    It looks like on the schedule, however, that we have the group beach date, and two 1-1 dates instead. On one of those dates Jake is moping around.

    So far, I have not seen where we have had the rose or go date where somebody automatically ALWAYS goes. Usually it is earlier on. I am speculating that the moping date is the "rose or go" date where the person is pre-destined to go.
    Since many people think that is Gia to Jake's right ( rather than Tenley), we saw Tenley in Episode 3, and her hair is the exact right color and length, I am wondering if Tenley is the 1-1 date in Ep. 4 who is automatically going to leave, and that is the sad hug we are seeing from Jake.
    Could be, or this could be an F3 hug, and it's Gia.

    I was stunned yesterday to see Christina in an SC that I was convinced was a brunette. Lighting can play crazy tricks. If it's pulled up in a ponytail and has some highlights, that could be Gia in an F3 hug. And if there's another person in the F3 with similar hair, like Corrie, they aren't giving anything away by releasing this SC.

    Jakes expression in that SC just looks like something has hurt HIM, not empathy for someone else IMO. So that leads me to believe it's further into the process, like after overnight fantasy dates.

    But your scenario is equally as likely. Only time will tell.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 12-21-2009 at 12:12 PM.

  5. #3905
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3774082;


    This reminds me of a F3 hug.




    But who has long enough hair that color that could make it into the F3 position?

    Now, here is something I am rolling around in my mind as a possibility. Tenley has honey colored long hair and possibly makes it to the 4th episode.

    Here is where it gets a bit convoluted, so hold on....

    Usually on the 4th episode, we have a group date ( beach date here), a single 1-1 date, and the 2-1 date.
    It looks like on the schedule, however, that we have the group beach date, and two 1-1 dates instead. On one of those dates Jake is moping around.

    So far, I have not seen where we have had the rose or go date where somebody automatically ALWAYS goes. Usually it is earlier on. I am speculating that the moping date is the "rose or go" date where the person is pre-destined to go.
    Since many people think that is Gia to Jake's right ( rather than Tenley), we saw Tenley in Episode 3, and her hair is the exact right color and length, I am wondering if Tenley is the 1-1 date in Ep. 4 who is automatically going to leave, and that is the sad hug we are seeing from Jake.
    i think this is a fantastic suggestion.
    _(Moo!)

  6. #3906
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3774119;


    Would they give us this s/cap so soon if it was a F3 hug?

    I went back to Jillian's s/caps because it reminded me of one similar. It was first posted on June 24th which would have been approx 1 month before the FRC.

    In HDDA's season we got early promo scs of Andy giving the heave ho to F4 Amber. In Brad's season we got the same with Sheena (F4) in the limo after her rejection.
    Last season we got PDG in the promos walking back up the path.
    So it would not be farfetched to show a sc of an advanced placement.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  7. #3907
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3774126;
    In HDDA's season we got early promo scs of Andy giving the heavy ho to F4 Amber. In Brad's season we got the same with Sheena (F4) in the limo after her rejection.
    Last season we got PDG in the promos walking back up the path.
    So it would not be farfetched to show a sc of an advanced placement.
    And Hilary Reisinger in Brad's season (most dramatic goodbye ever blah blah blah)...who incidentally has apparently completely fallen in love Furr-ever with a seemingly great guy. Good things often happen to people who go on the show -- they have a way of settling down soon after in many cases.

  8. #3908
    sdl
    sdl is offline
    FORT Fogey sdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,657

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3774088;
    I thought we had some sort of proof that Ali wasn't the F1? Just woke up so can't remember the kind of proof that I thought we had.
    **************
    She reactivated her Facebook, and posted pictures in mid-November right after the elimination of F4 but with a long way to go in filming. That's why I can't put her in the top 3.

  9. #3909
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    18

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3774027;
    Even if she didn't go to T-Town, that place is pretty big stuff right now in the Big B and in the world of college football.

    Right now, at least, Corrie is really well liked on this board. Can you tell us anything about her personality? Is there anything you can find out possibly from anybody who knows her, etc.., that might help us - like when she appeared back home, if she had a hometown date, or anything like that? Anything that you can find out will help. Thanks!

    BTW, I really hope she represents us well....the last 2 people they had on here that were connected with Birmingham sure didn't. I was appalled at one and aghast at the other. The first one was a lady - I guess - who was so waxed at the Meet and Greet that she fell off the stool. The second one was a guy from Atlanta who now lives in B'ham. He stripped off butt naked and jumped in the pool in front of Jill and all of us.
    I don’t think it’s fair for me to give ya’ll a bunch of details about Corrie, since I don’t know her extremely well. Our social circles just overlapped alot. As far as I know, she seemed like a really nice girl. Very strong/good Christian. She has come a LONG way in the style and looks department from when we were in school though. She looked very different as a freshman and sophomore in college (but I imagine most people can say that about themselves) – longer, darker hair; very tan; still very fit, but slightly heavier; not much style. Don’t get me wrong, she was still cute….but she is a lot more attractive now and much more polished! Terrible driver - my friends were always saying how she got speeding tickets. I think her license was even suspended. She was a Fashion Merchandising major in school before she left. Overall, she seemed like a fun girl…most people seemed to like her! I’m interested to see how the show portrays her….

    AND I think the log girl is DEF Corrie....based on more recent pics of her I've seen on our mutual friends FB accounts....

  10. #3910
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3773782;
    What's the difference between chicks wearing high heels and men wearing elevator shoes really though??

    Men in elevator shoes is freaking hilarious!!!! It just IS.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.