Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

This reminds me of a F3 hug.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Who is the blond to Jake's left? Is that Jessie on the end?

Is this right: Ali, Corrie, Ashleigh, Gia, Jake, ?, Jessie
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3773673;
    Welcome! Does the AL at the beginning of your name stand for Alabama? If so, does this mean you know our Corrie? We would like to hear from someone that knows her!

BTW.......Roll Tide!!

Hahaha....if AL wasn't completely obvious. Maybe I should have picked a different username! I don't know Corrie very well; we just have ALOT of mutual friends. I met her a bunch of times when we were in school. She left college after like 2 years...not sure if she finished somewhere else....

P.S. Pretty bold of you to say RT, haha. There are two major schools in Alabama. Just because Corrie lives in B'ham doesn't mean she went to school in T-Town...I pretty much just gave it away!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3773995;

It's Vienna. I personally see the 6 girls as: Ali, Corrie, Ashleigh, Tenley, Jake, Vienna and Jessie

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ALsweetie;3774014;
    Hahaha....if AL wasn't completely obvious. Maybe I should have picked a different username! I don't know Corrie very well; we just have ALOT of mutual friends. I met her a bunch of times when we were in school. She left college after like 2 years...not sure if she finished somewhere else....

P.S. Pretty bold of you to say RT, haha. There are two major schools in Alabama. Just because Corrie lives in B'ham doesn't mean she went to school in T-Town...I pretty much just gave it away!

Even if she didn't go to T-Town, that place is pretty big stuff right now in the Big B and in the world of college football.

Right now, at least, Corrie is really well liked on this board. Can you tell us anything about her personality? Is there anything you can find out possibly from anybody who knows her, etc.., that might help us - like when she appeared back home, if she had a hometown date, or anything like that? Anything that you can find out will help. Thanks!

BTW, I really hope she represents us well....the last 2 people they had on here that were connected with Birmingham sure didn't. I was appalled at one and aghast at the other. The first one was a lady - I guess - who was so waxed at the Meet and Greet that she fell off the stool. The second one was a guy from Atlanta who now lives in B'ham. He stripped off butt naked and jumped in the pool in front of Jill and all of us.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3773925;
    I totally agree with what Jake said. When I was in my early 20's I was considered a beautiful youn woman. I modeled some and men would sponsor me in beauty contests...in a fairly small town. Many summers enjoying the sun and getting what I felt then were beautiful suntans now have turned my beautiful skin into a sea of brown sun spots (not freckles) on my face, arms, and legs. The skin on my face is just starting to sag. My hands are misshapen from working hard with them for many years in the garden and canning. I have had several injuries and have pains in my lower back, my right ankle, my hands, my neck and upper right shoulder, and I have chronic bronchitis (not from smoking). Jake is being realistic and any woman should appreciate that he realizes they won't be beauty queens forever on the outside (unless they spend a huge amount of money on cosmetic surgery). They will value that he feels their character and personality are more important than looks, allowing that he would like them to be attractive.
    Moondust -- I'm sorry, you misunderstood my comment. I didn't explain it very well. I agree with your post 100%. A life partner should never be chosen on looks alone, it shouldn't even be very high up on the priority list. After all, you could be in some kind of horrible disfiguring accident the day after your wedding and the commitment you made should hold steadfast.

All I meant was that since Jake was (ostensibly) choosing one woman out of 25, all of them stunning, that it would be nice of him to let her believe (even if it wasn't true) that he thought she was the prettiest, as well as the best choice on all the other levels. It was kind of a fluffy comment (mine), lol.

Thanks for your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3773995;

That's Vienna.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3773982;

That's being debated, but I think it looks like an F3 hug too.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3773974;
    And Jake is wearing jeans with holes in them. How tackey is that?
    OMG Mark was hot, that is a hot guy, nice and tall. Can they pick someone like that for B15 please?

I'd say Jake's 5'8

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3774051;
    That's being debated, but I think it looks like an F3 hug too.
    But who has long enough hair that color that could make it into the F3 position?

Now, here is something I am rolling around in my mind as a possibility. Tenley has honey colored long hair and possibly makes it to the 4th episode.

Here is where it gets a bit convoluted, so hold on....

Usually on the 4th episode, we have a group date ( beach date here), a single 1-1 date, and the 2-1 date.
    It looks like on the schedule, however, that we have the group beach date, and two 1-1 dates instead. On one of those dates Jake is moping around.

So far, I have not seen where we have had the rose or go date where somebody automatically ALWAYS goes. Usually it is earlier on. I am speculating that the moping date is the "rose or go" date where the person is pre-destined to go.
    Since many people think that is Gia to Jake's right ( rather than Tenley), we saw Tenley in Episode 3, and her hair is the exact right color and length, I am wondering if Tenley is the 1-1 date in Ep. 4 who is automatically going to leave, and that is the sad hug we are seeing from Jake.

- John McMillan