Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3773848;
    ROFL RYVETTED - is that the dead tree in the right middle of that pic from the park the same one as the one by the log?!? ROFL
    LOL! Wouldn't that be hilarious if that place is the upright tree. Wow, we're so good! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3773850;
    Let me start this by saying this could all be one big coincidence and mean nothing, but here's what I found perusing through FB:

Ali's brother went home to Williamstown (he lives in Boston) on 11/2. Then on 11/4 his girlfriend wrote on his wall " If Hollywood wants more of you, im not okay with that. " Doesn't the schedule call for a HTD on 11/3? That's right smack in between those two dates. Kinda interesting, right? Something to keep in mind just in case, I guess.
    That is a real coincodence for sure - yes - HTD on 11/3 - tho it is said it was the one in NJ - but it is definitely east coast LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3773848;
    ROFL RYVETTED - is that the dead tree in the right middle of that pic from the park the same one as the one by the log?!? ROFL
    That's what I was thinking too.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Let me start this by saying this could all be one big coincidence and mean nothing, but here's what I found perusing through FB:

Ali's brother went home to Williamstown (he lives in Boston) on 11/2. Then on 11/4 his girlfriend wrote on his wall " If Hollywood wants more of you, im not okay with that. " Doesn't the schedule call for a HTD on 11/3? That's right smack in between those two dates. Kinda interesting, right? Something to keep in mind just in case, I guess.
    Interesting!!

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3773849;

Just a thought on this picture. What if it is not a RC hug. It could be one of the girls sharing something about herself that makes Jake reach out like that. We already know he is quite sensitive. Thinking about the gal who had given up her baby.... sharing that would be emotional for her and would move Jake. Maybe one of the girl's gets bad news from home and needs consoling....
    Not meaning to be rude or anything - but any info about a baby should not be taken as 'word' - that could have been posted at the 'mother board' by someone who was irate at something - JMHO - again I don't mean to be rude about that subject - so please don't take it that way
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3773849;

Just a thought on this picture. What if it is not a RC hug. It could be one of the girls sharing something about herself that makes Jake reach out like that. We already know he is quite sensitive. Thinking about the gal who had given up her baby.... sharing that would be emotional for her and would move Jake. Maybe one of the girl's gets bad news from home and needs consoling....
    Maybe he is sad because the girl is obviously taller than him, and he forgot to pack his elevator shoes.
    End of height remarks. Sorry.
    Last edited by sdl; 12-21-2009 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3773853;
    That is a real coincodence for sure - yes - HTD on 11/3 - tho it is said it was the one in NJ - but it is definitely east coast LOL
    After hearing about the crew member that has family there, I think the NJ HTD could have been a red herring. But I'm definitely keeping an open mind.

I just thought that was too interesting and coincidental not to share with yall.

Also, if they did the HTDs clockwise round the states, Mass would be first, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3773861;
    After hearing about the crew member that has family there, I think the NJ HTD could have been a red herring. But I'm definitely keeping an open mind.

I just thought that was too interesting and coincidental not to share with yall.

Also, if they did the HTDs clockwise round the states, Mass would be first, right?
    Well could be that Mass could be 1st - in the past they have usually done the furthest away from LA 1st and then headed back in the general direction of LA as the dates go
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Very interesting....thanks for sharing what you found! We can keep that in mind for later.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3773859;
    Maybe he is sad because the girl is obviously taller than him, and he forgot to pack his elevator shoes.
    End of height remarks. Sorry.
    Ok, between Ryvetted zooming in on the dead tree and this last elevator shoes snark, I think I pee my pants.