Page 3 of 1269 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3730613;
    Ilana Angel is her name. All I've been able to find is that she blogs on a Jewish Journal. I'm trying to read her entries to see where she talks about Fleiss & her crush on him, but I haven't found anything yet.

ETA Here it is: Open Love Letter
    Her blog of Aug 19th is her declaration of MF love - AN OPEN LOVE LETTER
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Here's some info from Wikipedia on The Jewish Journal and a link to the website. Of course Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. On the website today Ilana is featured in a photo on the main page.

The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles is an independent, nonprofit community weekly newspaper serving the Jewish community of greater Los Angeles. The Journal was established in 1985. As of 2006 it had a verified circulation of 60,000 and an estimated readership of 180,000. The Journal also publishes jewishjournal.com; the bimonthly Jewish Family of Conejo, Simi and West Valleys; and Jewish Life: Traditional Living in Los Angeles, a monthly magazine for the Torah-observant community.

The Jewish Journal is widely recognized as the only major Jewish paper in Los Angeles, which has second-largest Jewish population in the United States. The Los Angeles Times called The Jewish Journal, "an influential weekly."[citation needed] In 2005 it received more Southern California Journalism Awards from the Los Angeles Press Club than any other newspaper in its category (under 100,000 circulation).

Rob Eshman is the editor in chief and Susan Freudenheim is the managing editor. Omri Ceren is a columnist

Jewish Journal: Jewish News, Events, Los Angeles

Ilana apparently lives in Sherman Oaks, CA - about 16 miles from Los Angeles (20 minute drive according to MapQuest).

Ilana Angel
    Female
    Sherman Oaks, CA
    United States

Ilana Angel's Page - EveryJew.com

Well, by all appearances she seems to be a nice "normal" girl, but I just can't over her infatuation with Mike Fleiss. Wow. Fleiss letting her go to the Meet & Greet & meeting everyone? Maybe I shouldn't find that so hard to believe.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3730615;
    Well - put it this way - I know a little some - but not all LOL - in some seasons the gals/guys are based at hotels and the limo picks them up - there have been other time (s)s when the guys/gals have been tranported by van - and meet the limo at the bottom of the hill - and they sorta shuttle them up to the mansion LOL - it would not surprise me tho if something 'new' occurs this time - and could be that ??the hotel is used for the M&G - they are ALL staying there and no limo's involved at all.
    Ok that's what I thought. I also remember other season's where there weren't any limo's.

SaffronSunrise, I was just reading the same blog. I tried her contact link but it doesn't work.

Someone commented on that blog:

Just curious if this actually happened or if this is a fiction article?

Comment by Maria Jones on 10/17/09 at 10:21 am

They were filming at the Hotel Shangri-la yesterday per the hotel PR rep, Sarah Robarts tweet yesterday. Sarah also happens to be Matt Grants current lady . . . what a small world the Bachelor show is!

Sarah Robarts tweet: "Next season's bachelor filming at hotel shangrila in santa monica today
    11:30 AM Oct 17th from TinyTwitter"

So at this point we have conflicting accounts of when the M&G or 'Premier' occurred based on two seemingly credable sources. The first being Ilana who reported attending the beginning of the filming for the new season on Oct 15th - Thursday (which actually was the first day of reasonable weather here in California). Tuesday was a mess and Wednesday had scattered showers and tons of debris from a whopper of a storm on Tuesday.

And secondly we have the hotel Shangri la that says the premier for the season was being filmed at their hotel last night - Oct 17th.

Don't know what to think. As was stated in another thread - for Ilana to have met both the girls and Jake it must have been the M&G. The only other thing I can think of would be that the participants were kept seperate and the filming involved PIs or something of that sort. Maybe they had filming going on at different locations within the same venue but allowed them to keep everyone seperate and also allowed Ilana to get a look at all involved.

Otherwise, I would have to come down in favor of the M&G being on Thursday Oct 15th and some other filming event at the hotel on Saturday the 17th.

I also want to put this out here for reference:

I know there was a rumor that Jillian & Ed were in LA last weekend. I don't know anything about that, but Jillian was in Chicago Tues. 13th & Wed 14th. Jillian was seen out with friends in Chicago on Tues. & was interviewed at the Oilers/ Blackhawks game in Chicago Weds. night.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3730646;
    I also want to put this out here for reference:

I know there was a rumor that Jillian & Ed were in LA last weekend. I don't know anything about that, but Jillian was in Chicago Tues. 13th & Wed 14th. Jillian was seen out with friends in Chicago on Tues. & was interviewed at the Oilers/ Blackhawks game in Chicago Weds. night.
    For some reason - I thought they were in LA from thurs thru today/sunday
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3730647;
    For some reason - I thought they were in LA from thurs thru today/sunday
    That could be it capegal, this weekend instead of last weekend.