Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3770548;
    I don't know if this as been posted yet, but Elizabeth (KY) is Elizabeth Kreft.

If you search her on youtube you will see her profile with some videos of interviews she's done. I think I like her, any idea if she lasts past night 1?
    Elizabeth Kreft. I found an interview with her on Nov 7, so she was home before then...(possibly home before Nov 5)

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3770548;
    I don't know if this as been posted yet, but Elizabeth (KY) is Elizabeth Kreft.

If you search her on youtube you will see her profile with some videos of interviews she's done. I think I like her, any idea if she lasts past night 1?
    Congrats umngirl!

Captain Elizabeth Kreft - Public Affairs Officer

Thanks cupcakes. The wording makes it seem that Michelle makes it past the first round, no?

Ali and Elizabeth are in the final 4 for sure...or some type of twist happens.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3770567;
    The Ones to Watch on ‘The Bachelor’
    Ok so NONE of those girls are F1 LOL

Funny that the first 2 girls he mentions are Ali and Elizabeth, the two that a ton of people are already liking. And I kinda knew he'd mention Ella and Gia, Ella for the single mom thing and Gia because she's 'scandalous' lol.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3770391;

From hair length and breast size (smaller) I will say blue dress girl is only one of these two. Bone structure and part in hair veers toward the girl on the right.
    Sorry for jumping on here so late (I dont' even have all the names downpat yet! Sorry.)

For me--based a fairly quick analysis of on the bridge of the noses of the two women-- the woman in the beige top on the right is the log woman. Her bridge springs straight from the supraorbital eye ridge while the other woman's nose dips in right after it descends from the supraorbital ridge.

You can changer hair styles and colors but you can't change your supraorbital ridge without being in an accident that breaks or crushes your forehead or having major plastic surgery.

(The supraorbital ridge is the bony ridge you can feel under the skin where your eyebrows are. "Supra" means above and "orbital" means "of the orbit.")
    Last edited by Wind Dancer; 12-16-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Should have looked harder, Elizabeth Kreft, home before OCT 28.

Holy crap she's with the thunderbirds!!!!!!!! Um, so out of Jake's league. You go girl! She may not fly for them, but still, very honorable.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3770502;
    There's a TON of models/pageant girls/tv-business wannabe's this season. More than normal right? Or is it just me?
    Agreed!

FORT Newbie

the women stayed at LE SPORT and jake stayed at CAP MAISON... he had the more expensive hotel... le sport is not known for being expensive like sandals grande or the almond

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3770588;
    Holy crap she's with the thunderbirds!!!!!!!! Um, so out of Jake's league. You go girl! She may not fly for them, but still, very honorable.
    OH, for sure! Way over Jakes league. I just wish she stayed beyond episode 1. But, she deserves way better than Jake.