Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Help me out, please, I just jumped in with the last page and am 200 posts behind. Why do we think the SC is a HTD?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3769799;
    Help me out, please, I just jumped in with the last page and am 200 posts behind. Why do we think the SC is a HTD?
    Don't know yet. Some think so, but until we get the bios and know where that took place.

Nothing solid, just looked like it might be a HTD. I keep forgetting to not get carried away, sorry.

Simply because it looks like one. We don't really know for sure; we're just speculating.

Since Elizabeth (NE) seems to get a rose on the group date. That means she should be on the group of 12 too, right?

As for me, for some reason it seems like there's a familiarity and a rested look between them?!?(Having had time to go back home and sleep for a little before meeting up here again?) It's got the same vibe as past HTD sc's.

Thanks Cash and atem. I was thinking it could be something along the CA coast trip they did. It's been a long time since I did that trip but seem to remember places kinda like that near Carmel and/or Monterrey. Even remember large stumps and brush north of San Fran on some beaches. I should get out my old pictures.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

So far I am really liking Ali and Elizabeth (football girl) Ali is so adorable so I hope that is her at the HTD but I dont want her to be f1 lol
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3769805;
    Thanks Cash and atem. I was thinking it could be something along the CA coast trip they did. It's been a long time since I did that trip but seem to remember places kinda like that near Carmel and/or Monterrey. Even remember large stumps and brush north of San Fran on some beaches. I should get out my old pictures.
    You're probably right, hahaha! I have to get rid of these rose-colored glasses!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3769806;
    So far I am really liking Ali and Elizabeth (football girl) Ali is so adorable so I hope that is her at the HTD but I dont want her to be f1 lol
    I am going to do my best not to have a favorite this season.The last few seasons my favorites have been F3.