Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I don't know who this girl is (maybe Ali? I have no clue), but I think it may be someplace north of LA on the trip up the coast. The leaves have fallen/are falling and it's obviously a little colder than LA weather would be. So once we figure out who she is, we can put her as in the F9.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3769754;
    Wow. I didn't even notice her before. OK.

Looks like Channy and Ashley might have not even made it past the first round? Emily too.
    From everything I've gathered, Ashley got cut round 2. 15/12.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3769755;
    I don't know who this girl is (maybe Ali? I have no clue), but I think it may be someplace north of LA on the trip up the coast. The leaves have fallen and it's obviously colder than LA weather would be. So once we figure out who she is, we can put her as in the F9.

I can't tell who that is, but her hair isn't long or short.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3769757;
    I can't tell who that is, but her hair isn't long or short.
    That's why I think it's Ali. Her hair is pulled back in all the sc's we have so it's impossible to tell how long her hair really is. And no other girl has that length and color.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3769755;
    I don't know who this girl is (maybe Ali? I have no clue), but I think it may be someplace north of LA on the trip up the coast. The leaves have fallen/are falling and it's obviously a little colder than LA weather would be. So once we figure out who she is, we can put her as in the F9.

This screencap kind of looks like a Hometown Date setting to me.....but again, I can't tell who it is. My guess right now would be Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3769759;
    This screencap kind of looks like a Hometown Date setting to me.....but again, I can't tell who it is. My guess right now would be Ali.
    Thank you! When I first saw the SC I thought it was a HTD as well.Glad to know that I haven't gone completely crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3769759;
    Our minds are on the same page! I typed that in my post, but didn't want to throw out the "HTD" thing so early, so I deleted it and just went with Northern Cali. We couldn't possibly have a F4 lady so soon? Too easy...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3769741;
    It's so hard to say because we don't know how they will decide to edit the show. Will they show the F1 alot? Will they hide her? We don't know. My guess is that she will at the least make it to the F6 and maybe further. From pictures alone, Jake and Elizabeth(NE) seemed to have hit it off early on liking each other.
    Even Shayne (who was shown lots, including being on the OK mag shoot) was not shown that predominantly at the Meet and Greet. They showed Matt and her talking about her show biz family, and she commented for the first time that she was there for him. That was basically it for Shayne on the Meet and Greet.
    The football thing in conjunction with the sc showing either a 1-1 date or definite special time with fireworks reminds me of F2 Chelsea (armwrestling at the Meet and Greet) and Jenni's "dance" for Brad. Molly as well put in a special bid for Jason's attention, and I think that Bevin did also.

If I were betting, I would bet F2 or F3 before F1. We usually don't see the F1 draw overt attention to themselves. We often see some kind of connection made, but it is more subtle. With Jason, we never even saw him talk to Melissa, and although we saw Jillian meet Ed, we didn't get to see them interact either.

Although Jesse acted the clown, he was originally intended to be F3 (DeAnna's admission), so it is harder to take his Meet and Greet experience into consideration.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Thank you! When I first saw the SC I thought it was a HTD as well.Glad to know that I haven't gone completely crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3769762;
    Our minds are on the same page! I typed that in my post, but didn't want to throw out the "HTD" thing so early, so I deleted it and just went with Northern Cali. We couldn't possibly have a F4 lady so soon? Too easy...
    So I am not the only one either. lol I remember last season there was a cap of Jilly greeting Wes on his hometown date which looked like a regular date. I think it's possible that this is a HTD cap.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3769764;
    So I am not the only one either. lol I remember last season there was a cap of Jilly greeting Wes on his hometown date which looked like a regular date. I think it's possible that this is a HTD cap.
    That's right about Wes's HTD. So this could easily be the same.
    I do think it's totally weird that we all saw the cap and thought HTD. Too funny.