Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3769683;

Look at the left hand corner at the girl in a (barely seen) green dress with dark hair hanging down over her shoulder. Is this possibly Emily in the group picture? (1rst row left end)
    I do think that the girl in green is Emily......but this isn't the end of the Rose Ceremony toast is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3769693;
    Okay so I am trying to catch up with everything(finals are over as of today) and I just had to get clarification on the pics.Is this a 1 on 1 date as I am lead to believe?
    I don't know if it's a 1 on 1 or group date, because the fireworks happened at Six Flags.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3769500;
    I think sleuthing is differnt things to different people some like Sanlee like to break down the pictures others like Bloomers like the editing. Others like you like the behind the scene personal information. Others just like reading the posts. There are many types of people, not everyone will like the same things or the same people.
    I agree and appreciate the response.
    I frankly like all of it, everyone's contribution. I read the analysis of the SC's and the Bloomers' comments on the edits with great interest, and Wind Dancer's energy readings - and it's fun for me to hear what people have to say on these subjects especially when I'm completely unqualified to do that work myself.
    You are right that my focus is on learning who these people are behind the scenes, mainly because I don't trust the depiction we get on TV. But also because most of my adult life has been spent checking out the little details people are claiming to determine if they are for real or not. Sometimes the answers are flattering and sometimes they are not.
    For example, there have been questions about whether Jake even attends church or is some kind of phony, and it took me about 10 minutes today to answer that question - he faithfully attends a Methodist church in Denton.
    My family's business is aviation so I can't help but comment when TPTB lead us to believe that Jake is flying planes that are 5 times the size of what he actually flies.
    Sometimes I am told things about the conflicting personalities or attributes of people on the set - and I pass them along not as fact but as what someone who was there is telling me - to be weighed or discarded as people see fit. "Sleuthing" encompasses all of that.
    I like Jake. I worry that I'm not going to like what they do to Jake this season, but I will understand it better if I know more about the real Jake.
    To me, the information is not irrelevant because it doesn't happen to address who was wearing the red dress, and it's not mean spirited if it reveals that someone is not perfect. It's all a part of the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3769697;
    I do think that the girl in green is Emily......but this isn't the end of the Rose Ceremony toast is it?
    I think it is the end toast. I mean, why do a toast like that before the end?

eta

The lady walking down w/ the others on the right hand side...is that Elizabeth (KY)?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3769701;
    Maybe at the beginning of the M&G? Don't they do that still?
    Either way, I see more than 15 ladies, so it's not after the RC.
    Also, nobody's holding a rose...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3769701;
    I thought they usually toasted at the beginning of the cocktail party with everyone and then at the end. If it is then Emily, Kirsten, Caitlyn and Ashley make it past the first night as well.

ETA: Cash, I see more than 15 ladies as well, so it probably is a toast before the party like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3769704;
    Maybe at the beginning of the M&G? Don't they do that still?
    Either way, I see more than 15 ladies, so it's not after the RC.
    Oh, I guess you are right. Too bad!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3769697;
    I count 14 visible girls, and I can tell where the other one is very likely hidden from view behind someone else.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I wonder why all are toasting, but Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3769708;
    I count 14 visible girls, and I can tell where the other one is very likely hidden from view behind someone else.
    This is the toast at the beginning of the party because noone has roses. I didn't think they would let the final 15 toast out yet anyway. lol