Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #2601
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3769675;
    I think on the group date that it is Michelle at the end too...I just wasn't sure. But that would be my guess.
    Yeah, it looks like Michelle, but I made a mistake with Stephanie. I'm starting to think Stephanie didn't make it pass the first night.

  2. #2602
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,905

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3769668;
    I think this is the tie Jake was wearing at the M&G, and it looks like the purple dress Kathryn was wearing.




    ETA
    I'm gonna add Kathryn and Elizabeth to the list of F15, since it looks like they're both on dates.
    So we've got
    1 JESSIE
    2 ELLA
    3 VIENNA
    4 ASHLEY
    5 ALI
    6 ASHLEIGH
    7 GIA
    8 CHRISTINA
    9 TENLEY
    10 KATHRYN
    11 ELIZABETH (NE)


    ETA again,
    Is this Jake or one of the 'marry me' guys? Looks a lot like Jake to me?



    Look at the left hand corner at the girl in a (barely seen) green dress with dark hair hanging down over her shoulder. Is this possibly Emily in the group picture? (1rst row left end)
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  3. #2603
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3769665;
    Anybody else think this is Elizabeth NE?



    Looks like a colder night, maybe somewhere on the drive up the coast? Or it could be that first 1-1 in Palm Springs at the concert? What are yall thinking?

    Also, Ryvetted, I love your avatar and I almost made the same one for myself last night. Loving Ali right now.
    I think you are right Cash and it's Elizabeth. The facial features seem to match perfectly!



  4. #2604
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3769684;
    I think you are right Cash and it's Elizabeth. The facial features seem to match perfectly!


    I think you're right sanlee and Cash, Looks like the fireworks are part of their date, too!



  5. #2605
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Yep, definately Michelle.


  6. #2606
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3769665;
    Anybody else think this is Elizabeth NE?



    Looks like a colder night, maybe somewhere on the drive up the coast? Or it could be that first 1-1 in Palm Springs at the concert? What are yall thinking?

    Also, Ryvetted, I love your avatar and I almost made the same one for myself last night. Loving Ali right now.
    Yeah, that's football gal Elizabeth (NE). It looks like they are outdoors, but I don't think it's at a concert.

    eta

    Hey, they get the fireworks. Does that mean they were in Six Flags? Elizabeth and Jake, I mean? She won some time with him perhaps?

    eta2

    Is that Emily in the very left hand corner of the shot of them toasting?

    Talk about a gal that has been hidden.
    Last edited by atem; 12-15-2009 at 10:48 PM.

  7. #2607
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3769668;
    I think this is the tie Jake was wearing at the M&G, and it looks like the purple dress Kathryn was wearing.




    ETA
    I'm gonna add Kathryn and Elizabeth to the list of F15, since it looks like they're both on dates.
    So we've got
    1 JESSIE
    2 ELLA
    3 VIENNA
    4 ASHLEY
    5 ALI
    6 ASHLEIGH
    7 GIA
    8 CHRISTINA
    9 TENLEY
    10 KATHRYN
    11 ELIZABETH (NE)


    ETA again,
    Is this Jake or one of the 'marry me' guys? Looks a lot like Jake to me?

    Per bolded: It is from the M and G and is the exact tie with squiggly pattern.




    Girl he is sitting next to in purple dress is on blonde on far left.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  8. #2608
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3769686;
    I think you're right sanlee and Cash, Looks like the fireworks are part of their date, too!


    Okay so I am trying to catch up with everything(finals are over as of today) and I just had to get clarification on the pics.Is this a 1 on 1 date as I am lead to believe?

  9. #2609
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3769682;
    Yeah, it looks like Michelle, but I made a mistake with Stephanie. I'm starting to think Stephanie didn't make it pass the first night.
    It is looking more and more like Stephanie did not make it past the first night.

  10. #2610
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3769690;
    Is that Emily in the very left hand corner of the shot of them toasting?

    Talk about a gal that has been hidden.
    Hidden in the sneak peeks, but her pic was the only one posted the other day on the main site. Interesting...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.