Page 24 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334741245241024 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Also - the one facebook - actually the twitter account - that refers you to ''his'' website?!? - takes you to a bogus site jakethebachelor . com - somebody is playing games for sure

After all the issues with Ed, phone calls, texting, whatever, I would be astounded that Jake would actually be given the ability to twitter and be updating sites. isn't he supposed to be in "silent running" so to speak?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3733184;
    "Tardy" fliming crew ...

Midnight fireworks startle residents
    Loud booms caused by tardy filming crew woke surrounding locals, officials say

By Jessica Selva, Signal Staff Writer
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2009 9:58 p.m.
    POSTED Oct. 21, 2009 4:55 a.m

Loud booming noises scared many Santa Clarita Valley residents just after midnight Tuesday, after a television crew filming at Magic Mountain set off fireworks later than they were supposed to, officials said.

“It sounded like a war zone for like 10 minutes,” said Greg Jelin, 39, who added the fireworks woke him up during his first night of sleep after days of insomnia. “I was woken up by Baghdad in Stevenson Ranch.”

AND Syndicated Productions was filming and episode of “The Bachelor” when it set off fireworks in a Magic Mountain parking lot about 15 minutes past its pre-approved time, said Todd Lindgren, vice president of the nonprofit organization FilmL.A. that issued the permit.

The permit allowed the film crew to use fireworks from 10 p.m. Monday to just before midnight. But the fireworks began booming and crackling about 12:15 a.m. on Tuesday, he said. . . .

The Signal - Santa Clarita Valley News - Midnight fireworks startle residents
    Thanks for posting the article........The Magic Mountain Date sounds like my kind of date. (;

I love the skepticism - but I do believe that some of the 'hints' are actually 'innocent' posts - tho some may well be 'fed' - but that is what the sleuthing is all about

I think that there are more folks out there - posting stuff - who have yet not been discovered

LOVE the fire-works goof tho
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-21-2009 at 05:40 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by tfsouth74;3733231;
    After all the issues with Ed, phone calls, texting, whatever, I would be astounded that Jake would actually be given the ability to twitter and be updating sites. isn't he supposed to be in "silent running" so to speak?
    Could be, honestly don't know other than being suspicious, but what I suggested could effectively be a tactic orchestrated by production just as a "production assistant" leaking event occurrences; by no means would this suggest Jake given leeway or web-mastering an internet site.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3733244;
    Could be, honestly don't know other than being suspicious, but what I suggested could effectively be a tactic orchestrated by production just as a "production assistant" leaking event occurrences; by no means would this suggest Jake given leeway or web-mastering an internet site.
    Every single season there have been bogus myspace/networking pages/info put out there - this season - the hot one is facebook and twitter - some folks just LOVE to impersonate these foks - guess they feel important because it is sooo anonymous and all. On occassion - one of them is really real - but that is pretty rare - and seeing as what you said above - about all the leaks and such - it is even more doubtful IMHO - that tptb would allow the primary to be anywhere near a keyboard of any kind.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

For future reference if they did go to The Conga Room:

They do have a separate space for private events.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by tfsouth74;3733231;
    If that is Jake's twitter account, it's not saying very much...so, I don't see what the big deal is even if it was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3733252;
    Every single season there have been bogus myspace/networking pages/info put out there - this season - the hot one is facebook and twitter - some folks just LOVE to impersonate these foks - guess they feel important because it is sooo anonymous and all. On occassion - one of them is really real - but that is pretty rare - and seeing as what you said above - about all the leaks and such - it is even more doubtful IMHO - that tptb would allow the primary to be anywhere near a keyboard of any kind.
    Capegal, I agree, but wouldn't necessarily advocate discounting the possibility. Also, by no means am I suggesting it would be Jake posting anything ... only postings by production on his behalf.

Given Jake as the Bachelor a lackluster event to so many internet fans, could it be possible that such an additional activity might be an attempt to stir up interest?

The Bachelor is obvious expanding activity on the internet ... for two seasons CH has been posting to EW and last season, twitter, and Jillian blogged on People.

Look what happened last season with a scoop internet source leaking Reid finishing F1, simultaneously with a internet site declaring Kiptyn as the next bachelor at a time when sleuths unsure of who the tall, dark haired third man in Hawaii.

In retrospect, it should be rather obvious by now that for Jillian it was always about Ed, and, IMO, production successful did what they could to muddle what really happened by leaking of false rumors, of course substantiated by the edit and postings by those insisting assumption as fact.

We clearly were played ... you know?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3733203;
    There would have been another group date for Episode 2 ... do we have any info/details other than assuming it Saturday, October 19?
    I *think* it was Saturday that the guy Tweeted that his voice may have made his TV debut. He was from the San Diego area, and he was an air traffic controller. I took that to mean there might have been some kind of airplane-related date that day.

Don't have time to look it up myself, but I did post the specific tweet earlier in this thread.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3733155;
    OOoo - this is funny - they blew off fireworks - late - after midnight and woke up the locals - who were not too happy about it - there is an article about it LOL - so I guess this confirms that they were at Magic Mountain

Also tweeted about by the same poster..........
    Don't know if the article has been posted or not-- here it is:
    The Signal - Santa Clarita Valley News - Midnight fireworks startle residents