Page 22 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132721225221022 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3732240;
    I'm so jealous you have the advantage!!! That's terrific! Thanks for taking the chance at being a super sleuth. DH will never know, my lips are sealed! Just remember to act surprised when you're watching the show and they zoom in on a red sports car in the distance!

Is it safe to say the RC Cut was Monday 10/19th after the group date and date based on in2deeps findings? Thoughts?
    NO RC on monday Oct 19th - those fire works that went off would indicate a date went on - so........ I would surmise that the RC was on tuesday 10/20
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3733162;
    How about this ... do you honestly think a TB production assistant is just suddenly tweeting about his job's schedule, real-time location including photos, and one of his "followers" that you posted having tweeted about the Sunday evening "secret" LA Live Congo Room event?

Hasn't it yet occurred to you that production is laying out clues, specifically for us, for if such "a secret", don't you think these tweets would have stopped, given twitter account IDs posted all over the internet?

Could be that production is either tweeting for Jake or having Jake tweet, or it is just someone driving traffic to his/her site, but my gut is feeling the first.
    Last season we got a lot of info from an asst via Twitter. After the show he made his account private, but his tweets tied in with the inside info we were getting from our peeps here.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3733168;
    Last season we got a lot of info from an asst via Twitter. After the show he made his account private, but his tweets tied in with the inside info we were getting from our peeps here.
    The best way to control the message is to be the messenger, either directly or indirectly. To muddle the message, send out conflicting messages.

This season, "volpinator" is a production messenger. "contactthequeen" might be about the Sunday date. So was the blogger Ilana Angel to the extent of the M&G.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3733150;
    I completely agree. It's very strange that he started twitering exactly the day of the announcement. I also find it strange that his username is Jakethe bachelor, somehow it sounds like a joke to me. Then he added Paris Hilton, The Kardashians, Hugh Hefner? Does this sound at all like the Jake he was in Jillian's season? I think it's completely bogus. Someone trying to gain followers by pretending he's Jake. Who knows maybe the guy is single and his name is Jake hence Jakethebachelor instead of Jake Pavelka and he's having fun fooling people.
    We really don't know who Jake is, but for a very short stint on Jillian's season.

However, I'm going to take anything from that twitter with a grain of salt. I do find it interesting that not that many people signed up to follow him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3733155;
    OOoo - this is funny - they blew off fireworks - late - after midnight and woke up the locals - who were not too happy about it - there is an article about it LOL - so I guess this confirms that they were at Magic Mountain

Also tweeted about by the same poster..........
    "Tardy" fliming crew ...

Midnight fireworks startle residents
    Loud booms caused by tardy filming crew woke surrounding locals, officials say

By Jessica Selva, Signal Staff Writer
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2009 9:58 p.m.
    POSTED Oct. 21, 2009 4:55 a.m

Loud booming noises scared many Santa Clarita Valley residents just after midnight Tuesday, after a television crew filming at Magic Mountain set off fireworks later than they were supposed to, officials said.

“It sounded like a war zone for like 10 minutes,” said Greg Jelin, 39, who added the fireworks woke him up during his first night of sleep after days of insomnia. “I was woken up by Baghdad in Stevenson Ranch.”

AND Syndicated Productions was filming and episode of “The Bachelor” when it set off fireworks in a Magic Mountain parking lot about 15 minutes past its pre-approved time, said Todd Lindgren, vice president of the nonprofit organization FilmL.A. that issued the permit.

The permit allowed the film crew to use fireworks from 10 p.m. Monday to just before midnight. But the fireworks began booming and crackling about 12:15 a.m. on Tuesday, he said. . . .

The Signal - Santa Clarita Valley News - Midnight fireworks startle residents

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3733184;
    "Tardy" fliming crew ...

Midnight fireworks startle residents
    Loud booms caused by tardy filming crew woke surrounding locals, officials say

By Jessica Selva, Signal Staff Writer
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2009 9:58 p.m.
    POSTED Oct. 21, 2009 4:55 a.m

Loud booming noises scared many Santa Clarita Valley residents just after midnight Tuesday, after a television crew filming at Magic Mountain set off fireworks later than they were supposed to, officials said.

“It sounded like a war zone for like 10 minutes,” said Greg Jelin, 39, who added the fireworks woke him up during his first night of sleep after days of insomnia. “I was woken up by Baghdad in Stevenson Ranch.”

AND Syndicated Productions was filming and episode of “The Bachelor” when it set off fireworks in a Magic Mountain parking lot about 15 minutes past its pre-approved time, said Todd Lindgren, vice president of the nonprofit organization FilmL.A. that issued the permit.

The permit allowed the film crew to use fireworks from 10 p.m. Monday to just before midnight. But the fireworks began booming and crackling about 12:15 a.m. on Tuesday, he said. . . .

The Signal - Santa Clarita Valley News - Midnight fireworks startle residents
    Thanks for the article. Yipes! I feel for the guy that had insomnia though!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3733155;
    OOoo - this is funny - they blew off fireworks - late - after midnight and woke up the locals - who were not too happy about it - there is an article about it LOL - so I guess this confirms that they were at Magic Mountain

Also tweeted about by the same poster..........
    They sure seem to be doing things done in past seasons. I recall Helene and Aaron getting fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3733167;
    NO RC on monday Oct 19th - those fire works that went off would indicate a date went on - so........ I would surmise that the RC was on tuesday 10/20
    And the Limo and the van at the lit up mansion indicates the group date an evening date?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3733167;
    Would that fit that guy thought to be working for the show's twitters about the days he had off this week?

Just a "sketch" of what we're working with right now. This is just based on the info we have right now which may or may not be accurate.

Oct 18 Sun 1:1 (?) Dancing at the Conga Room (per tweet about working a private event & Jake said likes latin dancing)
    Oct 19 Mon group date(?) Six Flags ( per tweet & article about late night fireworks) Mansion was lit up & limo & van parked out front. ??????
    Oct 20 RC 2 (?)
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Could the fireworks thing explain the guy's twitter about overtime?