Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #2181
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3766932;
    I think the picture is a good one too....All of the girls are gorgeous as well! They just might be the prettiest bunch yet!
    sanlee,I think the picture is good too and I think these girls are the prettiest bunch we have seen on the Bach in awhile.

  2. #2182
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3766922;
    That surprises me as someone else said something similar. While Gia appears petite, she also appears slouched down and forward, almost sandwiched in and positioned between two girls who are standing confidently upright. The white shoes also do not help her to present well either.Now watch! After all of that, she will be the darling of the bunch!:tongue
    You're so polite Bloomers. I'm guessing you're not from Jersey.

  3. #2183
    sdl
    sdl is offline
    FORT Fogey sdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,657

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3766803;
    Ok so another list of the F15..

    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    2 ELLA NOLAN
    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 CAITYLN*
    8 CHRISTINA*
    9 TENLEY

    *=on the rooftop date (?)
    ********************
    This is very impressive work to have come so far with so few clues.
    As a casual reader (lazy person) while this has been going on, I can put 2 or 3 of the names with faces - mostly because I looked at Jessie and Ashley's websites, and read a lot about Tenley's hair.
    Can someone take the group photo and point them out, or otherwise put faces with names in a comprehensive way? Kind of like one stop shopping.
    Or is it not that easy?
    Thanks.

  4. #2184
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3766941;
    ********************
    This is very impressive work to have come so far with so few clues.
    As a casual reader (lazy person) while this has been going on, I can put 2 or 3 of the names with faces - mostly because I looked at Jessie and Ashley's websites, and read a lot about Tenley's hair.
    Can someone take the group photo and point them out, or otherwise put faces with names in a comprehensive way? Kind of like one stop shopping.
    Or is it not that easy?
    Thanks.
    Does this help?

    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    2 ELLA NOLAN
    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 CAITYLN*
    8 CHRISTINA*
    9 TENLEY

  5. #2185
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3766941;
    ********************
    This is very impressive work to have come so far with so few clues.
    As a casual reader (lazy person) while this has been going on, I can put 2 or 3 of the names with faces - mostly because I looked at Jessie and Ashley's websites, and read a lot about Tenley's hair.
    Can someone take the group photo and point them out, or otherwise put faces with names in a comprehensive way? Kind of like one stop shopping.
    Or is it not that easy?
    Thanks.
    I can give it a try..
    Only the 9 I have so far as getting roses the first night, though.



    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    Top Row, Far Left

    2 ELLA NOLAN
    Middle Row, Third from Right
    Also here


    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    Top Row, Second from Left
    Also Here (left)

    and here


    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    Middle Row, Second from Right

    5 ALI
    Middle Row, Third from Left
    Shiny Dress Girl also (?)


    6 ASHLEIGH
    Top Row, Second from Right
    Dark Dress Girl in pic above (?)

    7 CAITYLN
    Top Row, Far Right
    Red Dress Girld in pic above (?)

    8 CHRISTINA
    Middle Row, Far Right
    Black Skirt Girl in pic above (?)

    9 TENLEY
    Bottom Row, Third from Left
    Also here (left)


    Hope this helps some =)

    sanlee, I see you did the easier version haha!

  6. #2186
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Or better yet this.......

    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    2 ELLA NOLAN
    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 CAITYLN*
    8 CHRISTINA*
    9 TENLEY

    Last edited by sanlee; 12-12-2009 at 02:22 AM.

  7. #2187
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3766945;
    Or better yet this.......

    1 JESSIE SULIDIS
    2 ELLA NOLAN
    3 VIENNA GIRARDI
    4 ASHLEY ELMORE
    5 ALI*
    6 ASHLEIGH*
    7 CAITYLN*
    8 CHRISTINA*
    9 TENLEY


    i LOVE this! Great job!

  8. #2188
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3766946;
    i LOVE this! Great job!
    Thanks, it's all fixed! Glad you like! Yours is good too....You gave evidence as to why the women we have are staying.
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-12-2009 at 02:24 AM.

  9. #2189
    sdl
    sdl is offline
    FORT Fogey sdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,657

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3766947;
    Thanks, it's all fixed! Glad you like! Yours is good too....You gave evidence as to why the women we have are staying.
    ************************
    CashFoSho and Sanlee, you guys are awesome.
    That makes this whole discussion so much more interesting and easier for me to comprehend. Thank you!!!!

    As your penalty for a job well done, I've got to return to a topic that I know bores everyone else to death but I can't get it out of my mind. It's the substitution of airplanes in the promo spots called "Welcome to Rose Airlines" or whatever.
    I had said once before that Jake flies Canadair commuter planes that seat about 70 people. That just what ASA does. Nothing wrong with that, but they are pretty small and their range is relatively short.
    I made the comparison that "big" Delta flies a lot of planes but mostly Boeing 737's which are still economical but seat about twice as many people and actually have headroom.
    So I'm looking at this promo again tonight and it hit me like a ton of bricks.
    Those aren't 737's they are showing. The plane they show taking off has 4 engines mounted on the wings. It is extraordinarily rare to find a commercial plane with 4 jet engines - almost all have 2 - and the only planes I know of with this configuration are the massive 747 and it's main competition, the Airbus 300 series. These planes seat 300-400 people. They need 4 jet engines just to get off the ground. They are flown, usually on transcontinental flights, by the most respected, senior pilots at the major airlines.
    Another clue is to look at the "Rose Airlines" plane from the side and count the number of rows (windows) from the wing to the tail - it's a monster.
    Again, I'm not being critical of Jake. But I'm highly insulted when we are shown images that are so markedly deceptive.
    To put it in basic terms, Jake drives a Chevy - good for him, he has a license. But the show him next to a Rolls-Royce Phantom and want us to believe that's his car.

  10. #2190
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,046

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3766964;
    ************************
    CashFoSho and Sanlee, you guys are awesome.
    That makes this whole discussion so much more interesting and easier for me to comprehend. Thank you!!!!

    As your penalty for a job well done, I've got to return to a topic that I know bores everyone else to death but I can't get it out of my mind. It's the substitution of airplanes in the promo spots called "Welcome to Rose Airlines" or whatever.
    I had said once before that Jake flies Canadair commuter planes that seat about 70 people. That just what ASA does. Nothing wrong with that, but they are pretty small and their range is relatively short.
    I made the comparison that "big" Delta flies a lot of planes but mostly Boeing 737's which are still economical but seat about twice as many people and actually have headroom.
    So I'm looking at this promo again tonight and it hit me like a ton of bricks.
    Those aren't 737's they are showing. The plane they show taking off has 4 engines mounted on the wings. It is extraordinarily rare to find a commercial plane with 4 jet engines - almost all have 2 - and the only planes I know of with this configuration are the massive 747 and it's main competition, the Airbus 300 series. These planes seat 300-400 people. They need 4 jet engines just to get off the ground. They are flown, usually on transcontinental flights, by the most respected, senior pilots at the major airlines.
    Another clue is to look at the "Rose Airlines" plane from the side and count the number of rows (windows) from the wing to the tail - it's a monster.
    Again, I'm not being critical of Jake. But I'm highly insulted when we are shown images that are so markedly deceptive.
    To put it in basic terms, Jake drives a Chevy - good for him, he has a license. But the show him next to a Rolls-Royce Phantom and want us to believe that's his car.

    Well--golll-eee! That's what I said and I don't know diddly about airplanes. They're trying to associate him to larger more impressive planes when he does not pilot planes that big.

    Couldn't they for once just give us real info and NOT try to manipulate the info--and us?

    What a refreshing change that would be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.