Page 21 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I was at the Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks on Sunday and I saw three girls get out all dressed up for a date. There was a blonde girl, a black girl and one girl that I don't remember. I asked the camera people what they were filming for and they said a reality show. There was no man there at that time, but they seemed to indicate that someone was coming. It seemed like it could be something like The Bachelor. I would have stayed around to find out more, but our pager went off for our table and I had to come in and deal with the children. I will have to wait and see if those girls are on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3732937;
    I'm sorry, I meant the link to the twitter account. I google the name, but it doesn't show a link to it. However, in the past, I had no problem looking it up that way.
    OOps, I found the link.

Jake Pavelka (jakethebachelor) on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by alexasmom06;3732940;
    I was at the Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks on Sunday and I saw three girls get out all dressed up for a date. There was a blonde girl, a black girl and one girl that I don't remember. I asked the camera people what they were filming for and they said a reality show. There was no man there at that time, but they seemed to indicate that someone was coming. It seemed like it could be something like The Bachelor. I would have stayed around to find out more, but our pager went off for our table and I had to come in and deal with the children. I will have to wait and see if those girls are on the show.
    Cheesecake Factory?! Sorry, but I have to on that thought. They are getting really cheap!

I know you prob mean that they are going to someplace near the Cheesecake Factory, but I had to say it! Anyway, that is an awesome find and I bet you are right! Didn't someone say something about some type of latin dancing on Sun?
    Last edited by atem; 10-21-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Twitter - facebook - myspace are FAKE folks!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3732950;
    Twitter - facebook - myspace are FAKE folks!!
    I don't know if you're referring to the same Facebook account that I'm thinking of, but if so, I don't think that's a fake. I'm 99% sure he had a real Facebook account at least up until recently. When I first saw it in August (found it by accident when I was looking for Bachelor-related groups, trying to gauge the non-FORT members' preference for the next Bach), it was private and he only had maybe 100-200 or so friends, one of whom was his sister-in-law (based on an interview in which he said her name). Also a pilot with a similar cockpit picture as Jake's-then profile picture. A couple weeks later or so, he started adding what seemed like fans.

Now, whether or not that's the same account people are referring to now, I don't know. Haven't looked anything like that up on FB in quite awhile.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 10-21-2009 at 02:01 AM.

IDK, it seems legit to me. I guess it's due to the egg whites and oat meal thing. I remember that's what the show made Jason eat during his season.

Go to the very start of when he started the twitter and you will also see one to a guy with some tennis shoe company who seems to be a friend of his saying to follow Jake's twitter and that he helped him show how to do it or something like that.

Well - there are 4 facebook accounts for Jake - 3 are under Jake Pavelka - 1 with just a smiling head shot - 2 with the same photo - 1 has 300+ friends - 1 has 11 friends - 1 has none - then there is also Jacob Pavelka - no pic - no posts nada............. TPTB would not be allowing their primary to be posting on facebook/myspace at all - no way - they would be locking/shutting them down - unless of course someone else is managing any/all of them - sorry - but it is very very doubtful that Jake would suddenly be posting on facebook/twitter - especially now that the season has started - so I DO find them to be most likely fake

Also - the one facebook - actually the twitter account - that refers you to ''his'' website?!? - takes you to a bogus site jakethebachelor . com - somebody is playing games for sure
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-21-2009 at 12:55 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3733133;
    Well - there are 4 facebook accounts for Jake - 3 are under Jake Pavelka - 1 with just a smiling head shot - 2 with the same photo - 1 has 300+ friends - 1 has 11 friends - 1 has none - then there is also Jacob Pavelka - no pic - no posts nada............. TPTB would not be allowing their primary to be posting on facebook/myspace at all - no way - they would be locking/shutting them down - unless of course someone else is managing any/all of them - sorry - but it is very very doubtful that Jake would suddenly be posting on facebook/twitter - especially now that the season has started - so I DO find them to be most likely fake

Also - the one facebook - actually the twitter account - that refers you to ''his'' website?!? - takes you to a bogus site jakethebachelor . com - somebody is playing games for sure
    I completely agree. It's very strange that he started twitering exactly the day of the announcement. I also find it strange that his username is Jakethe bachelor, somehow it sounds like a joke to me. Then he added Paris Hilton, The Kardashians, Hugh Hefner? Does this sound at all like the Jake he was in Jillian's season? I think it's completely bogus. Someone trying to gain followers by pretending he's Jake. Who knows maybe the guy is single and his name is Jake hence Jakethebachelor instead of Jake Pavelka and he's having fun fooling people.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731580;
    A new tweet........

''is at Six Flags watching them film for the bachelor show. <Jelly>
    43 minutes ago from txt (anabanana06)''
    OOoo - this is funny - they blew off fireworks - late - after midnight and woke up the locals - who were not too happy about it - there is an article about it LOL - so I guess this confirms that they were at Magic Mountain

Also tweeted about by the same poster..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3733133;

How about this ... do you honestly think a TB production assistant is just suddenly tweeting about his job's schedule, real-time location including photos, and one of his "followers" that you posted having tweeted about the Sunday evening "secret" LA Live Congo Room event?

Hasn't it yet occurred to you that production is laying out clues, specifically for us, for if such "a secret", don't you think these tweets would have stopped, given twitter account IDs posted all over the internet?

Could be that production is either tweeting for Jake or having Jake tweet, or it is just someone driving traffic to his/her site, but my gut is feeling the first.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3733162;
    How about this ... do you honestly think a TB production assistant is just suddenly tweeting about his job's schedule, real-time location including photos, and one of his "followers" that you posted having tweeted about the Sunday evening "secret" LA Live Congo Room event?

Hasn't it yet occurred to you that production is laying out clues, specifically for us, for if such "a secret", don't you think these tweets would have stopped, given twitter account IDs posted all over the internet?

Could be that production is either tweeting for Jake or having Jake tweet, or it is just someone driving traffic to his/her site, but my gut is feeling the first.
    I don't think that ALL present 'stuff' is driven by MF - some yes - but not all - It has occured to me - yes - but I still think that some are folks that are just passing on info in general - not being driven to do so

I do doubt very much tho that Jake is suddenly tweeting - facebooking - myspacing on his own - and considering the content of the sites - am more convinced..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON