Page 2 of 1269 FirstFirst 123456789101112521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

It could well be that there are NO limo drop-offs - IF the gals are staying at the hotel - they may have had the intro's someplace in the hotel itself - and the rest of the M&G also - and no-one would have any clue
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3730587;
    It could well be that there are NO limo drop-offs - IF the gals are staying at the hotel - they may have had the intro's someplace in the hotel itself - and the rest of the M&G also - and no-one would have any clue
    Yep, especially since it was reported that the weather was so cold and rainy last week in LA.

So the following are tweets from the Hotel Shangri la and Tamie Adaya. A couple of tweets from the hotel regarding Tamie indicate a strong connection between the two.

Hotel Shangri la:

Its official! The Bachelor Season Premiere will be at taped the Hotel!! Very exciting news. The first hotel used... Hotel Shangri-La Its official! The Bachelor Season Premiere will be at taped the Hotel!! Very exciting news. The first hotel used for a season opener.... Watch us in January 2010. | Facebook
    3:07 PM Oct 8th from Facebook

Tamie Adaya just interviewed for a feature on her and @hotelshangrila by @labuisnessjournal.
    1:14 PM Oct 12th from web

@TamieAdaya was just interviewed by @NewYorkTimes for their Tea & Travel section. Published soon.
    1:56 PM Oct 7th from web

And this was on Twitter on the 17th from Tehmina Adaya - Hotelier, Owner So Sweet Records

TamieAdaya: Season premiere of the bachelor being filmed @hotelshangrila right now.
    about 23 hours ago from Twitta

And this again from Tamie almost a week ago around the 12th I guess.

TamieAdaya: RT @hotelshangrila Its official! The Bachelor Season Premiere will be at taped the Hotel!!
    6 days ago from Twitta

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3730585;
    If we believe that blogger according to her the M&G was on the 15th I would think that maybe it was filmed at the mansion I just dont think they would film it at that hotel maybe the hotel is being used for a date that will be filmed? Someone posted that the hotel said that filming of the bach will be held oct 22 that's this Thursaday.
    Well that's what I was sort of thinking. Maybe Capegal can answer this, where are the girls in previous seasons when they get dropped of by limo? Are they in a hotel then the limo drive to the mansion? Is this what might have occured?

I think Hollywood 411 is a little entertainment thing on TVguide. I think it's just wuick little interviews (maybe 5 minutes) in between the other things. Not really like Access Hollywood but with interviews. CH interviewed Martina McBride last year & she was Jake's private concert.

A few things seem strange about the season so far. It's hard for me to believe the blogger unless she's also in the entertainment business & has worked with Mike. I just don't think he would risk a leak by sending a car to pick up a blogger to attend the M&G. How many people not in the biz even know of a Mike Fleiss?
    Why would Shangri-la be allowed to advertise what night Bach is filming? I wondered about it last night when we saw the Tweets about filming there last night, but we've gotten a lot of info from Twitter before. Sounds like Fleiss is on to us & has planted some tweets out there to mess us up.

Where are all our favorite veteran sleuthers???? Help!!!
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3730593;
    Well that's what I was sort of thinking. Maybe Capegal can answer this, where are the girls in previous seasons when they get dropped of by limo? Are they in a hotel then the limo drive to the mansion? Is this what might have occured?
    From what I remember seeing on the first episode of Jillian's season the guys were picked up at the hotel by limos then were driven to the mansion. After the M&G they go back to the hotel & move into the mansion/bunkhouse the next day.

I agree. The blogger who is in love with Mike Fleiss is a real puzzle. What do we know about her? What was her name again?

Here's the link to that blog again. The name is Ilana Angel.

Dream Come True | Keeping the Faith | Jewish Journal

Ilana Angel is her name. All I've been able to find is that she blogs on a Jewish Journal. I'm trying to read her entries to see where she talks about Fleiss & her crush on him, but I haven't found anything yet.

ETA Here it is: Open Love Letter

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3730593;
    Well - put it this way - I know a little some - but not all LOL - in some seasons the gals/guys are based at hotels and the limo picks them up - there have been other time (s)s when the guys/gals have been tranported by van - and meet the limo at the bottom of the hill - and they sorta shuttle them up to the mansion LOL - it would not surprise me tho if something 'new' occurs this time - and could be that ??the hotel is used for the M&G - they are ALL staying there and no limo's involved at all.

UUmm - if I recall correctly - there was another bach show that started out in the hotel for the M&G - may Charlie's?!? uuummmm - have to put my thinking cap on here............
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-18-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON