Page 19 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3732543;
    And what happened in DeWhaana's season with Poor Richard when he was kicked to the curb from the Cinderella carriage? Did he have to find a pumpkin?

The next question is, how can I get DH to agree to a slight detour (4 miles, perhaps including about 2 hours of sleuthing time) on our way home from a party on Saturday? Oh dear, just pull of the side of the freeway.... no, a bit further please... oh, that house seems to be lit up, do you think I could go in there and use the loo? Wait, is that Cesar? I can hear the trouble starting now...

Thanks for keeping me in the game, and for providing a great diversion!
    DH needs to have a lot of beverages at the party!!! You, the DD, will look after getting him home safely. He will get comfy in the vehicle, and have a nap, a 4 mile 2 hour nap

Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Great Work, GuardianAngel! The time line as set at this time seems reasonable and it does fit with time lines of previous seasons. I, too, think the start date will be late January rather than early January.

We have Lellis819 to thank for finding Jason's schedule which matches almost perfectly! We have gotten off to a great start, thanks to everyone involved. A week ago tonight, we didn't have anything! I encourage any lurkers to join in if you think you have any tid bits of info and would like to share.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3732682;
    atem, did his FB say where in Dallas he was going to be? I'm in the Dallas area and would love to stroll by!! Now if we could just get Reid down here!! I might even have to take off work!
    Sorry, I can't help you with that one! I just read about it, but nothing specific as to why he's in Dallas. Just that he would contact Wes then.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3732710;
    Sorry, I can't help you with that one! I just read about it, but nothing specific as to why he's in Dallas. Just that he would contact Wes then.
    Hmmm.... Wes is in Austin which is about 4 hours from Dallas. Thanks for the info-- I guess I'll just have to keep my ears open!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3732649;
    This may mean nothing, but Kiptyn wrote on Wes's FB that he will be in Dallas early next week. Could they already be at the final 6 by then and have them start taping in Texas like they did with Jason's/Jillian's season? That would be why Kiptyn is there to help with something with Jake picking who makes HTDs?
    I'm not sure I understand, do you mean Kiptyn actually goes on the show to help Jake decide who to choose for hometown dates?

ETA I just had a thought, I wonder if it has anything to do with Wes's new show or whatever he's up to on NBC.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3732746;
    I'm not sure I understand, do you mean Kiptyn actually goes on the show to help Jake decide who to choose for hometown dates?

ETA I just had a thought, I wonder if it has anything to do with Wes's new show or whatever he's up to on NBC.
    I don't think so, because Kiptyn said something like asking Wes to get in touch with him (Kiptyn) whenever he was in the San Deigo area and then said that he (Kiptyn) would be in Dallas early next week and he would contact Wes then.

I was thinking why would Kiptyn be in Dallas and thought it could be with helping Jake with meeting the girls and giving his input?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3732766;
    I don't think so, because Kiptyn said something like asking Wes to get in touch with him (Kiptyn) whenever he was in the San Deigo area and then said that he (Kiptyn) would be in Dallas early next week and he would contact Wes then.

I was thinking why would Kiptyn be in Dallas and thought it could be with helping Jake with meeting the girls and giving his input?
    Ok! That sounds possible. It sounds like he's not going to Dallas specifically to see Wes but for something else, and since he'll be in the area, he will contact Wes at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3732294;
    Duh!! I hadn't looked at his tweets lately.

He will not be working Tues, Wed, Fri, or Sat
    ok, if the Shangri-la person on Facebook said that there was something going on there on the 22nd (Thurs) I'll go by both tomorrow (Wed) night (presuming the Facebook info was a dodge) as well as Thurs night to see what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3732810;
    ok, if the Shangri-la person on Facebook said that there was something going on there on the 22nd (Thurs) I'll go by both tomorrow (Wed) night (presuming the Facebook info was a dodge) as well as Thurs night to see what's up.
    Our Shangri La sleuther is on the prowl! That would be fantastic if you can do that! Thanks barbell

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3732810;
    Thanks barbell! We appreciate your being our eyes and ears!

jakethebachelor The harder you work the luckier you get
    about 1 hour ago from Tweetie