Page 18 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728681185181018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3732487;
    Right - poor Sasha had to leave on the bus!!
    Well going home on a bus was much better than poor Robby who was dropped off the train into the Canadian wilderness.....

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3730615;
    Well - put it this way - I know a little some - but not all LOL - in some seasons the gals/guys are based at hotels and the limo picks them up - there have been other time (s)s when the guys/gals have been tranported by van - and meet the limo at the bottom of the hill - and they sorta shuttle them up to the mansion LOL - it would not surprise me tho if something 'new' occurs this time - and could be that ??the hotel is used for the M&G - they are ALL staying there and no limo's involved at all.

UUmm - if I recall correctly - there was another bach show that started out in the hotel for the M&G - may Charlie's?!? uuummmm - have to put my thinking cap on here............
    Pretty sure it was Charlie's.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Possibility of CONGA ROOM date on sunday night the 18th......................

Jake does like Latin dancing LOL

per a twit of a gal working a ''secret event'' there........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3732006;
    Is this the ExtraTV Interview ya'll are referring to? I captured two pictures from it and it looks like the mansion, no?

Definitely the "infamous" mansion Villa De La Vina.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3732006;
    Is this the ExtraTV Interview ya'll are referring to? I captured two pictures from it and it looks like the mansion, no?

I think you're right sanlee, it does look like the mansion!

I started a new thread, for the filming schedule and the RC schedule. I thought it would be easier to have one thread like in previous years. The spoiler section is still closed, so for now it will remain where it is. Please make changes as you see fit!!!!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3732621;
    I started a new thread, for the filming schedule and the RC schedule. I thought it would be easier to have one thread like in previous years. The spoiler section is still closed, so for now it will remain where it is. Please make changes as you see fit!!!!
    Great Work, GuardianAngel! The time line as set at this time seems reasonable and it does fit with time lines of previous seasons. I, too, think the start date will be late January rather than early January.

This may mean nothing, but Kiptyn wrote on Wes's FB that he will be in Dallas early next week. Could they already be at the final 6 by then and have them start taping in Texas like they did with Jason's/Jillian's season? That would be why Kiptyn is there to help with something with Jake picking who makes HTDs?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3732649;
    This may mean nothing, but Kiptyn wrote on We s's FB that he will be in Dallas early next week. Could they already be at the final 6 by then and have them start taping in Texas like they did with Jason's/Jillian's season? That would be why Kiptyn is there to help with something with Jake picking who makes HTDs?
    atem, did his FB say where in Dallas he was going to be? I'm in the Dallas area and would love to stroll by!! Now if we could just get Reid down here!! I might even have to take off work!

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3732543;
    And what happened in DeWhaana's season with Poor Richard when he was kicked to the curb from the Cinderella carriage? Did he have to find a pumpkin?

The next question is, how can I get DH to agree to a slight detour (4 miles, perhaps including about 2 hours of sleuthing time) on our way home from a party on Saturday? Oh dear, just pull of the side of the freeway.... no, a bit further please... oh, that house seems to be lit up, do you think I could go in there and use the loo? Wait, is that Cesar? I can hear the trouble starting now...

Thanks for keeping me in the game, and for providing a great diversion!
    I think we should be thanking you in2deep! Sounds like you cracked the RC case! I loved your sleuthing story and envisioned your inconspicuous ride by the mansion in your red hot sports car (or maybe everyone has a red sports car in CA? ). I wanted to be right there with you like a Stephanie Plum escapade! Looking forward to your Saturday night installment!

This is turning out to be a fun season afterall!