Page 17 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627671175171017 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

If this tweeter works at the mansion on RC nights, then based upon his latest tweet -- "yes i definitely will. not working tues wed fri or sat!!" -- it appears RC3 could be Thurs., Oct., 22 and RC4 on Sun., Oct. 25.

So, perhaps the RC schedule is -

M&G RC1, Thurs., Oct. 15

RC2, Mon., Oct. 19

RC3, Thurs., Oct. 22

RC4, Sun., Oct. 25
    Last edited by mamasue1966; 10-20-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jannafan;3732361;
    [/B]

Maybe next time you do a "drive by" you can stop and chat up the limo driver and get the scoop!

maybe she could bat her eyes at Ceasar
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I heard that some seasons, the girls arrive to the mansions in vans and then transfer to limos to pull up to meet the Bach...at least on M&G night...and then, of course, leave in the vans.
    Forever a Word Nerd

For the record, it wasn't until Wes' cut in Spain did we see any man filmed leaving a rose ceremony in a limo during Jillian's season.

During Jason's season, we only caught a glimpse of Lauren sitting in a limo after her episode 4 rose ceremony cut. Even so, that episode and the three earlier rose ceremony's exit PIs were filmed outside the mansion and not in limos.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3732480;
    For the record, it wasn't until Wes' cut in Spain did we see any man filmed leaving a rose ceremony in a limo during Jillian's season.

During Jason's season, we only caught a glimpse of Lauren sitting in a limo after her episode 4 rose ceremony cut. Even so, that episode and the three earlier rose ceremony's exit PIs were filmed outside the mansion and not in limos.
    Right - poor Sasha had to leave on the bus!!

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3732383;
    If this tweeter works at the mansion on RC nights, then based upon his latest tweet -- "yes i definitely will. not working tues wed fri or sat!!" -- it appears RC3 could be Thurs., Oct., 22 and RC4 on Sun., Oct. 25.

M&G RC1, Thurs., Oct. 15

RC2, Mon., Oct. 19

RC3, Thurs., Oct. 22

RC4, Sun., Oct. 25

This is a very reasonale fit But............. it makes the RC's on the same day/evening as one of the dates - not sure if that is happening

Remember - the gals are staying AT the mansion - so a van would most likely indicate that it is there for the exit of the gals cut - gal/bags/baggage - and the limo - most likely for Jake - when he leave the mansion at the end of the evening/early morning - to return to his own digs................

OR..................

If he is leaving with one gal - for a special 1n1 date - that would mean the limo is approp and the van could be for the crew to return them to their hotels after all shooting is finished.............

OR - CH rides in style with Ceasar
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

IN2DEEP - AWESOME job girl - you are well on your way to sleuther - and the looking glass award ala Sherlock
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3732487;
    Right - poor Sasha had to leave on the bus!!
    And what happened in DeWhaana's season with Poor Richard when he was kicked to the curb from the Cinderella carriage? Did he have to find a pumpkin?

The next question is, how can I get DH to agree to a slight detour (4 miles, perhaps including about 2 hours of sleuthing time) on our way home from a party on Saturday? Oh dear, just pull of the side of the freeway.... no, a bit further please... oh, that house seems to be lit up, do you think I could go in there and use the loo? Wait, is that Cesar? I can hear the trouble starting now...

Thanks for keeping me in the game, and for providing a great diversion!

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3732543;
    And what happened in DeWhaana's season with Poor Richard when he was kicked to the curb from the Cinderella carriage? Did he have to find a pumpkin?

The next question is, how can I get DH to agree to a slight detour (4 miles, perhaps including about 2 hours of sleuthing time) on our way home from a party on Saturday? Oh dear, just pull of the side of the freeway.... no, a bit further please... oh, that house seems to be lit up, do you think I could go in there and use the loo? Wait, is that Cesar? I can hear the trouble starting now...

Thanks for keeping me in the game, and for providing a great diversion!
    The yellow pumpkin (taxi) was following behind the carriage - poor Richard
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3732383;

M&G RC1, Thurs., Oct. 15

RC2, Mon., Oct. 19

RC3, Thurs., Oct. 22

RC4, Sun., Oct. 25
    I will say tho - that this schedule fits a comment made last season - about the cut from 25 to 6ish in 10 days - so it may fit.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON