Page 16 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526661165161016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3732225;
    Well, a bit of first-time sleuthing...
    At 8:30 last night (Monday), I went down Kanan Dume Rd.... being *inconspicuous* was nearly impossible, as\ the speed limit is 45, and I drive a red sports car... but I confirmed the following:
    - the mansion was lit up like a set from the outside
    - there was a black town-car type limo parked on the street close to the mansion, and a chauffeur-type standing outside of it
    - there was also a 7-10 person van parked outside on the street, close to the limo.
    - indeed, there is still a FOR SALE sign posted. And even though the price has gone down by 50%, we'd all have to pitch in together to come up with $6.5M+.

So, after going past the mansion, and seeing if I could get a better view of it from further south on the road (I couldn't), I turned around, parked for a couple of minutes a ways away from the mansion, and there was no more activity. I think I was way too early, esp based on the reported tweet above. I drove Triunfo Canyon - the street behind and below the mansion - to see if I could see anything, and all I could see was the back of the house, lit up, from below. And I was home by 9:15! [DH would truly think I had lost my mind if he even caught a faint whiff of this - his patience for celebrities has been used up over the course of his career!]

From all of this, could last night have been anything other than the first RC? Here's my logic: They don't light up the house like that ($$$) unless there is significant activity, including outside. Private convos, some activities (remember ack Brian jumping in the pool?)... Limo outside was probably for Jake? And the sad big white van for first booted girls? No respect! Or... maybe there were limos already on the property, lined up to take the poor girls home, and the van was for non-resident crew....

OK, back to the real world. Your thoughts?
    I'm so jealous you have the advantage!!! That's terrific! Thanks for taking the chance at being a super sleuth. DH will never know, my lips are sealed! Just remember to act surprised when you're watching the show and they zoom in on a red sports car in the distance!

Thurs 10/15 into Fri 10/16 Meet and Greet

RC cut 25/15 Episode 1

Saturday, 10/17 : Group Date

Sunday - 10/18 - date

Monday, 10/19: 6 Flags Group Date ?

RC Cut 15/12 Episode 2 - probably tues 10/20
    Is it safe to say the RC Cut was Monday 10/19th after the group date and date based on in2deeps findings? Thoughts?

FORT Fan

At 8:30 last night (Monday), I went down Kanan Dume Rd.... being *inconspicuous* was nearly impossible, as\ the speed limit is 45, and I drive a red sports car... but I confirmed the following:
    - there was a black town-car type limo parked on the street close to the mansion, and a chauffeur-type standing outside of it
    - there was also a 7-10 person van parked outside on the street, close to the limo.
    - indeed, there is still a FOR SALE sign posted. And even though the price has gone down by 50%, we'd all have to pitch in together to come up with $6.5M+.

So, after going past the mansion, and seeing if I could get a better view of it from further south on the road (I couldn't), I turned around, parked for a couple of minutes a ways away from the mansion, and there was no more activity. I think I was way too early, esp based on the reported tweet above. I drove Triunfo Canyon - the street behind and below the mansion - to see if I could see anything, and all I could see was the back of the house, lit up, from below. And I was home by 9:15! [DH would truly think I had lost my mind if he even caught a faint whiff of this - his patience for celebrities has been used up over the course of his career!]

From all of this, could last night have been anything other than the first RC? Here's my logic: They don't light up the house like that ($$$) unless there is significant activity, including outside. Private convos, some activities (remember ack Brian jumping in the pool?)... Limo outside was probably for Jake? And the sad big white van for first booted girls? No respect! Or... maybe there were limos already on the property, lined up to take the poor girls home, and the van was for non-resident crew....

Good job! Thanks for your efforts! If the M&G was last week, then the first RC would have taken place that night.

Would it already be time for another RC last night? I suppose it could be if they had a group date and a one on one date during the weekend. If last night was a Cocktail Party/RC, the outside of the mansion would be lit up.

Great job!!! You did fabulously on your first stakeout. Sounds like the first Rc was last night judging by the amount of lights & the van. The ladies show up in limos & go home in vans. "the vans could have been for the crew, but either way, it really does seem like their was a RC last night. CH is being more quiet this season on Twitter.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Thank you for the effort........Great sleuthing on your part! And I love your avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3732171;
    Do you know him? I guess I don't know what you mean.
    He twittered he was going to be off for like 4 or 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3732240;
    Is it safe to say the RC Cut was Monday 10/19th after the group date and date based on in2deeps findings? Thoughts?
    I'd say so ...

Good find, in2deep!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3732281;
    He twittered he was going to be off for like 4 or 5 days.
    Duh!! I hadn't looked at his tweets lately.

He will not be working Tues, Wed, Fri, or Sat
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3732294;
    Duh!! I hadn't looked at his tweets lately.

He will not be working Tues, Wed, Fri, or Sat
    Yeah. Isn't that unusual, if he works for the show? Or does his part not really mean being there a lot?

eta

in2deep

Excellant sluething! Sounds like the M&G to me. I've always thought they used the vans only for that and not for the rest of the season.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3732328;
    Yeah. Isn't that unusual, if he works for the show? Or does his part not really mean being there a lot?

eta

in2deep

Excellant sluething! Sounds like the M&G to me. I've always thought they used the vans only for that and not for the rest of the season.
    From upthread:

RC cut 25/15 Episode 1

Sunday - 10/18 - date

So, maybe from all this activity, could we safely say that the 2nd RC, 15/12, was last night? That would explain the white van that can carry 5... someone said that they arrive in limos and leave in vans or maybe we could hope that all 5 fit in the limo.... but then that leaves The Jake in the Van. Not so likely.

Thanks, everyone, for the support! It was really goofy fun.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3732350;
    From upthread:

RC cut 25/15 Episode 1

Sunday - 10/18 - date

So, maybe from all this activity, could we safely say that the 2nd RC, 15/12, was last night? That would explain the white van that can carry 5... someone said that they arrive in limos and leave in vans or maybe we could hope that all 5 fit in the limo.... but then that leaves The Jake in the Van. Not so likely.

Thanks, everyone, for the support! It was really goofy fun.

Maybe next time you do a "drive by" you can stop and chat up the limo driver and get the scoop!