Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

  1. #1541
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3761822;
    From what I've read so far about Jessie, I think she would log on to my space as soon as she returned. Apparently she was seen on Halloween night, and said she was F6 cut.

    Ashley, all I've got is she didn't make it far. Once we get s/caps we'll be able to figure it out a little better as to what order they get cut.

    ETA
    We never did get any more info on Miss Spill the Beans?? Brittney Gammell?

    Seen on Halloween and said she was F6 cut? Maybe her elimination was in fact the 9-6 cut on 10/28.


    And I haven't even looked into Brittney Gammell. I figured she spilled the info, so there was no way she would actually be part of the cast. I should probably look through what I can to make sure though. Give me an hour and I'll have it =)

  2. #1542
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3761824;
    Seen on Halloween and said she was F6 cut? Maybe her elimination was in fact the 9-6 cut on 10/28.


    And I haven't even looked into Brittney Gammell. I figured she spilled the info, so there was no way she would actually be part of the cast. I should probably look through what I can to make sure though. Give me an hour and I'll have it =)
    Yes, that's why I thought maybe that statement of F6 is true. I quickly looked for anything new on Brittney, but didn't come up with anything. I'm just curious if she is a contestant, or a plant, not to bright, or all of the above.

  3. #1543
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3761825;
    Yes, that's why I thought maybe that statement of F6 is true. I quickly looked for anything new on Brittney, but didn't come up with anything. I'm just curious if she is a contestant, or a plant, not to bright, or all of the above.
    I know that the TPTB have gotten rid of contestants at the last minute before. I think maybe gammell could've been a contestant, or at least gotten to one of those big casting meetings that they do a few weeks before filming, then came home to spill the beans and gotten the boot after that. Either way, I don't think she's a major player. Her tweets are protected, but at one point they weren't, and I think I remember her posting things during filming times. I'll have to double check.

  4. #1544
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,114

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Ummmmm . . . . remember last season when nobody paid any attention to Ed because we knew he was home so early in the season, and then lo and behold the sailing pic in Hawaii turned up? I doubt Brittany Gammell actually made it to the MnG since she spilled the beans pre-season, but let's don't forget about her because, ya know, stranger things have happened!

  5. #1545
    FORT Fogey live4romance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Emerald City
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3761298;
    I didn't think the poster who said "pudgy" was referring to the girl in the tight leather skirt....I though she was referring to the crew person over near the girl getting her makeup touched up. Maybe I'm wrong....
    Thanks rizzo thats exactly who I meant.

    sillysally I appologized to you and please pass it on to your friend, I was NOT referring to the the girl in the leather skirt, but the make up lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3761301;
    Na. She was talking about the woman in the short leather skirt.
    Not.
    Last edited by live4romance; 12-03-2009 at 05:43 PM.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

  6. #1546
    sdl
    sdl is offline
    FORT Fogey sdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,657

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3761669;
    TwoStepper knows the answer to that.
    **************
    I'm so confused. The post from TwoStepper reads like a bundle of riddles...."start with his "real" last name...,where he went to college, and who spoke there....it's not his "real" church....Hint: it's not who nominated him." And so on. Wouldn't it be easier just to say what you know?
    I'm not being critical, or maybe I am because I'm not good with riddles. Does anyone know what he/she was trying to tell us?
    Last edited by sdl; 12-03-2009 at 05:39 PM.

  7. #1547
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3761865;
    **************
    I'm so confused. The post from TwoStepper reads like a bundle of riddles...."start with his "real" last name...,where he went to college, and who spoke there....it's not his "real" church....Hint: it's not who nominated him." And so on. Wouldn't it be easier just to say what you know?
    I'm not being critical, or maybe I am because I'm not good with riddles. Does anyone know what he/she was trying to tell us?
    Wes Hayden apparently graduated in 1997 from some school (NOT a college) called Texas Bible Institute, and started his musical career in Christian music. TwoStepper at FORT appears to make similar points to a Marilou Roberts who posted something similar to the above on a site we can't link to. She seems to hate Wes, in part posting (emphasis added)...

    "WES IS JUST SIMPLY OBNOXIOUS. HE IS TOO EARTHLY HE IS NOT HEAVENLY MINDED AT ALL.JAKE IS NOT RELIGIOUS.HE IS JUST SPIRITUAL BECAUSE HE HAS REVERENCE AND RESPECT FOR GOD. THAT IS GOD FEARING MEAN.WES AND JAKE WENT TO THE SAME BIBLE COLLEGE.I JUST LIKE TO GET BACK AT WES FOR FUN.THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU SPEAK WES THE MESS."

    I haven't found anything to suggest that Jake Pavelka (and that appears definitively to be his only legal identity) went there too, but who knows.

    TBI is more like a church than a college, if you look at the website. Maybe Wes and Jake knew one another before the show? Are they the same age?

  8. #1548
    FORT Fogey Luvstruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3761891;
    I haven't found anything to suggest that Jake Pavelka (and that appears definitively to be his only legal identity) went there too, but who knows.

    TBI is more like a church than a college, if you look at the website. Maybe Wes and Jake knew one another before the show? Are they the same age?
    Wes was 32 while on Jillian's show and Jake was 30. They were good friends in while filming but maybe that is because they found they had something in common this school.

  9. #1549
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Hey everyone!! I'm still catching up but am impressed at what you've found out while I've been gone. Hey Cupcakes!!! Glad you decided to stop in..come back & help...K? So, we have have the FRC local & the coming home date. Thanks Jlccaz!!
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  10. #1550
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;3761864;
    Thanks rizzo thats exactly who I meant.

    sillysally I appologized to you and please pass it on to your friend, I was NOT referring to the the girl in the leather skirt, but the make up lady.

    Not.
    I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the friend who posted was responding to people posting about the lady in the leather skirt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.