Page 15 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3732045;
    Google EXTRA - and it is on the front page
    Thanks cape

There is another interview on the official ABC Site under The Bachelor........Not sure, but it may be the same interview that was on the ET Online Interview. I didn't watch that one.

They must be still filming.

Rackin up OT hours like it's nobody's business.
    14 minutes ago from Echofon
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3731671;
    Not sure where you heard this, but Sea World is not and has never been owned by Six Flags, nor are their parks called Six Flags. On the East Coast, specifically Orlando, there is Sea World Orlando, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica. Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Busch Gardens Tampa are the other two "relatives" of Sea World, and they're also now owned by Blackstone Group.

That said, I really hope that neither WDW nor DL is ever involved in this mess of a show. The parks are good, clean fun. This show is not. Still disgusts me this show is on a Disney channel.
    There was one in Ohio (was called Geauga Lake & Sea World)..Six Flags bought the park..closed the Sea World and now the park is called Six Flags, Also in New Jersey the park is called Six Flags and they have "Sea World" attractions as well (dolphins, whales, etc...) no longer called "Sea World"..I just wondered if that was the way there were in San Diego...wasn't insinuating that it was "law" across the board... just suggesting that the way the parks are set up in this area...it is an "all in one" type of park...

carry one with the sluething

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3732068;
    They must be still filming.

Rackin up OT hours like it's nobody's business.
    14 minutes ago from Echofon
    He works for the show? He's sure going to be off a whole bunch of days this week.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3732151;
    He works for the show? He's sure going to be off a whole bunch of days this week.
    Do you know him? I guess I don't know what you mean.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3732171;
    Maybe they meant that he's tweeting TMI?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3732205;
    Maybe they meant that he's tweeting TMI?
    I don't either, and what's TMI?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3732217;
    I don't either, and what's TMI?
    TMI = Too Much Information

Although that latest tweet was harmless, IMO.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Well, a bit of first-time sleuthing...
    At 8:30 last night (Monday), I went down Kanan Dume Rd.... being *inconspicuous* was nearly impossible, as\ the speed limit is 45, and I drive a red sports car... but I confirmed the following:
    - the mansion was lit up like a set from the outside
    - there was a black town-car type limo parked on the street close to the mansion, and a chauffeur-type standing outside of it
    - there was also a 7-10 person van parked outside on the street, close to the limo.
    - indeed, there is still a FOR SALE sign posted. And even though the price has gone down by 50%, we'd all have to pitch in together to come up with $6.5M+.

So, after going past the mansion, and seeing if I could get a better view of it from further south on the road (I couldn't), I turned around, parked for a couple of minutes a ways away from the mansion, and there was no more activity. I think I was way too early, esp based on the reported tweet above. I drove Triunfo Canyon - the street behind and below the mansion - to see if I could see anything, and all I could see was the back of the house, lit up, from below. And I was home by 9:15! [DH would truly think I had lost my mind if he even caught a faint whiff of this - his patience for celebrities has been used up over the course of his career!]

From all of this, could last night have been anything other than the first RC? Here's my logic: They don't light up the house like that ($$$) unless there is significant activity, including outside. Private convos, some activities (remember ack Brian jumping in the pool?)... Limo outside was probably for Jake? And the sad big white van for first booted girls? No respect! Or... maybe there were limos already on the property, lined up to take the poor girls home, and the van was for non-resident crew....

OK, back to the real world. Your thoughts?