Page 13 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Was just over at JU and someone has posted a link to an interview from the motherboard and in it Jake describes his 'type' of woman -- blonde, blue or green eyes, 5'5", and similar to him in appearance.

Just some info to tuck into our back pockets -- may be useful somewhere down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731332;
    I get your point JLCCAZ - Oct 15th being Thursday night for the M&G (with filming also done at the hotel in Santa Monica as the girls leave for the mansion - or possibly at the hotel itself) - the M&G - which goes thru the weee hours of Oct 16th - friday am...... which would mean moving into the mansion would be Oct 17th - saturday - and actually could mean that the 1st group date could have been saturday night (which CH would not have to be around for - seeing as he was at another function on saturday night - and that date could well have been at the hotel in Santa Monica as well - ok - does that make sense?!?
    As I posted earlier, there was no activity or signs of filming at the Shangri-la either Wed night (went by at 6:30 and 10:30 pm as I went and returned from dinner) or Thurs night at 7 pm. Unfortunately I was gone all weekend so had no chance to check things out. I'll still try to drive by the next couple of evenings to see if anything is going on. There is a new version of Cirque du Soleil in Santa Monica about 5 blocks from the Shangri-la, so maybe they're going to do a date there, then return to the hotel for hot tub time...it's got a great set up for intimate one-on-ones as part of a group date. Just a guess...

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3731902;
    As I posted earlier, there was no activity or signs of filming at the Shangri-la either Wed night (went by at 6:30 and 10:30 pm as I went and returned from dinner) or Thurs night at 7 pm. Unfortunately I was gone all weekend so had no chance to check things out. I'll still try to drive by the next couple of evenings to see if anything is going on. There is a new version of Cirque du Soleil in Santa Monica about 5 blocks from the Shangri-la, so maybe they're going to do a date there, then return to the hotel for hot tub time...it's got a great set up for intimate one-on-ones as part of a group date. Just a guess...
    AA BARBELL - was wondering where you disappeared to

Wed night may have been nothing to see - tho Thursday pm may have been later than 7pm - but keep your eyes open

Cirque du Soleil is an awesome show - I wouldn't mind seeing that - the heck with the bach and his date LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Well - it seems that where they were filming today was like empty....... per Volpinator.....''Being in a place that is normally chalked full of people, but is temporarily empty and ghost-town-like is weeeeird. Lemme twitta dat!!
    about 6 hours ago ''
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731652;
    It is on the Kanan part of the Kanan Dume Rd - CA-9 - past Mulholland Hwy - from the mansion to the Santa Monica hotel it is 26 miles

Thanks...so this is why I am often late..I underestimate how far things are!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731985;
    Well - it seems that where they were filming today was like empty....... per Volpinator.....''Being in a place that is normally chalked full of people, but is temporarily empty and ghost-town-like is weeeeird. Lemme twitta dat!!
    about 6 hours ago ''
    They had to have been at either Magic Mountain or Hurricane Harbor. Doubtful they'd be at Discovery Kingdom, since that's near SF.

If that Twitter poster took any pictures, that could be very useful once we have pictures of the girls later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3731700;
    LOL - I saw/heard that as well

Maybe someone could record it on the west coast?!? and check it out LOL
    Is this the ExtraTV Interview ya'll are referring to? I captured two pictures from it and it looks like the mansion, no?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3731994;
    They had to have been at either Magic Mountain or Hurricane Harbor. Doubtful they'd be at Discovery Kingdom, since that's near SF.

If that Twitter poster took any pictures, that could be very useful once we have pictures of the girls later this year.
    Well - Hurricane Harbor is closed for the season - and Magic Mountain is still open - weekends only probably - seems best bet would be Magic Mountain
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Jake was also on ET tonight he was on the beach running and had his shirt off. He said he wasnt looking for the most beautiful girl he is looking for someone who is romantic and compassionate he said that she will be the most beautiful girl for him and at the end he said he is looking to be engaged by the end of this journey. Not word for word but paraphrasing
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3732006;
    Is this the ExtraTV Interview ya'll are referring to? I captured two pictures from it and it looks like the mansion, no?

UUmmmm you may be right - the mansion LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON