Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese Cakes;3843314;
    Im just a little curious, Does anyone know what the Dramatic season Finale is suppose to be. From what i understand RS says that he picks Vienna and they are engaged. Im just having a very hard time understanding what is so DRAMATIC. The previews have said all season long that it is dramatic, and it makes me mad that I get all excited about a Dramatic Finale, and this is all i get. Im just a little curous if i have missed something. I certainly didnt go back and read 1200 plus pages of post, and im so sorry if this has already been discussed.
    Dramatic just means you have to watch because there is no drama !!-well maybe lots of crying drama.

FORT Regular

I have watched every season of the Bachelor/ette and, obviously, there have been some seasons more interesting than others. This season I promised myself that I wouldn't read any of the spoilers. I wanted that moment during Trista's season when I was SO thrilled that Ryan got out of the limo first. Then Jake's season started and I was SO BORED!! I had to come here to try to put some interest in the season. I could say I'll never watch the show again but I know I will. I'll hate myself and curse the hours lost, but I'll watch it and hope that it is interesting. After all, how am I to know if it is Jake or the fact that I've seen SO many seasons of it hanging onto the chance of seeing another Trista/Ryan story unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3843468;
    Dramatic just means you have to watch because there is no drama !!-well maybe lots of crying drama.
    Noche1,

Sorry I have to disagree it will be dramatic alright. The only problem is the drama is when you and I fall off the couch, storm out of the room and get hurt because we promised ourselves that we wouldn't waste any more time like this.

Interesting couple of tweets from Jill Belland who is the host of Breakfast Television.

Just watched the 3 hour #Bachelor finale. It's The Mud Wrestler vs. The Littlest Mermaid. Literally. Check it on Citytv tonight.

I would SO get in trouble. It's dramatic though... RT @kelitos_way since i don't watch that, can i spill the beans on the ending lol!!!

I quit watching this a few weeks ago when Ali left. Not that I was any huge Ali fan or anything, but at that point it became apparent to me that RS's spoilers about Jake chosing Vienna were definitely true.
    There was no way he'd pick Tenley. She may be over her husband, but she's clearly not over her divorce. Those are 2 different things, the second much harder to get over. As someone who's been there, it's as clear as the nose on her face.
    As for Gia, any grown adult who has to resort to playing hide and seek & spin the bottle on a date & constantly acting little girlish, has something severely lacking in the relationship. Whatever "it" is, it clearly wasn't there.
    The only one I saw who he connected with was Ali, & with her gone, unfortunately Vienna.

I've been keeping up with the board, hoping for some sign or glimmer of hope that we really would have a "shocking" rose ceremony, but I never read anything to indicate this. At least not with any basis of truth.

I won't be watching tonight either. If they really are happy, good for them, but I just don't care to watch Vienna "win", & we all know that's exactly all it is. She wants to win the contest.

The one thing I'll miss is that I won't get to see the Dancing With The Stars contestant announcements

I will be checking here later, just in case, so if anything truly noteworthy happens.......... Sleuthers & FORT Reporters: Do your thing!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I just want to say a big thank you to all the sluethers out there that made this season interesting! I'm glad Jakes time is up!!
    Good job Sanlee,Capegal,Mr. Write etc!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3843241;
    I was thinking... it would be nice if we had a thread for making suggestions on how to improve/organize the board before the next season really gets started.
    I had mentioned earlier that it would be nice if we had separate threads for FD, LCD, and FRC screencaps and discussion.
    I also think it would be nice to have an opinion thread. Ya know, where we could rant/rave, get on our soapbox, and generally vent as the season goes along. It seems like there has been plenty of that this season because of the edit, tabloids, etc. and it seems to spill over into different threads.
    Just wanted to throw that out there. Like you said, I'm not sure who starts some of the threads.
    I think the threads were very organized this season with the exception of a few threads that were really not needed. IMO too many threads becomes a nightmare to keep things straight. From a sleuthing standpoint, different information is posted in so many different threads, its difficult to find anything. At the end of the day, all the threads just become one big opinion thread anyway.

I personally prefer the S/cap thread, no discussion, the Filming Schedule no discussion, Sleuthing Spoilers Thread, and Edit Thread. I also like the potential contestant thread, that made it easy to keep our findings separated before the bio's come out. I really don't visit the other threads all that much or if at all. Actually, the ultimate for me would be a Sleuthing Thread with the sub threads in it.

A rant rave, although I would call it Opinion thread might be the perfect solution to prevent the rest of the threads of becoming a bashing marathon. The problem is keeping the converstion in the appropriate threads, so I don't think it matters how many spearate threads there are, fewer are best. JMO

FORT Regular

I don't know where to post this one, but ABC shows Jake as one of the Dancing With the Stars contestants on their preview.

^^That is honestly the worst news in the history of the show. I hope he is the first one to go.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3844304;
    I don't know where to post this one, but ABC shows Jake as one of the Dancing With the Stars contestants on their preview.
    Just when I thought he would be off my tv screen for a while they throw that out. I know what I won't be watching.