Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Has there been anymore info about Vienna's supposed bombshell that she is supposed to drop on the ATFR?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3843324;
    Has there been anymore info about Vienna's supposed bombshell that she is supposed to drop on the ATFR?
    This is yet another example of ONE person that posted something on RS site and it became a truth. This is really making me laugh today.

Well with ABC talking about fireworks exploding in their previews and then showing flashes of Jake looking to the right and pissed and then Vienna looking to the left and pissed...They're stoking that fire. They're trying to lead us to the conclusion that there is a showdown between J&V.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3843324;
    ROFL - she can only drop 'a bombshell' that TPTB allow her too - editing - editing............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3842310;
    I have been trying to catch up and now can't remember where I saw the primary discussion about Tenley, the constant harping on the ex, and the fact that she is going to more or less shoot herself in the foot with the ex again when she talks with Jake's Mom at the Parents' Meet.

On the Edit Thread, 2 or 3 valuable sleuthing things have come up recently of which I think it will behoove us to take note. Before I start, I want to thank every single poster who brings to the table all of the marvelous contributions that help us sleuth and figure out the answers - from screencaps, facebook notes, locations to thoughts that help someone deduce a final answer! It takes all of us!

Long time sleuthers Blondie and Kasha helped me with the the names and descriptions of psychological tests, and (because of rules it had to be PMs) detailed descriptions of grueling personality testing from a respected contestant which helped us to see exactly how first they find the people with the potential to do what they do on the show, and second how they get them then with manipulation to do it. I knew they had to be using something, but I surely didn't know the tests or the extent that would nail for the show's psychologists exactly what they could expect out of the contestants.

I thought it was chilling.

This is how they knew to place Vienna in her position, and this is how they knew that Tenley was easily manipulated in her position. Both answered questions in a certain way that indicated to the show's psychologists they would be malleable to a certain type storyline.

Next point....BlondieGal found and brought forth Brad from Meredith's season's interview where he clearly indicates that the contestants had storylines. The producers continuously asked them questions until they got whatever answer they wanted.
    Now remember that the contenders don't see the edited version until we do, so they may not know their storyline either because they don't know which answer to which question is going into the edit!

Tenley's storyline is the whole ex cheated on her and she is newly divorced. That is her storyline whether she wanted it or not. They continually asked her questions until she answered the question the way they wanted it answered. That is what will eventually go into her edit - an edit she may not have even wanted!!

Remember also, that the producers are constantly telling them what to talk about. So, we can imagine that Tenley had a producer telling her to talk about her ex and divorce to Jake's Mom.
    Again, that is her storyline as decided by the producers and editors who control what is put into the edit.

On her own, would Tenley have felt like she had to tell everybody the first thing about her divorce? Maybe or maybe not! But, on this show she is going to do it because that is her storyline, and they are going to tell her to talk about it all the time.
    Great points Bloomer. And remember the poor virgin, thought we all if we heard that line one more time.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3843334;
    ROFL - she can only drop 'a bombshell' that TPTB allow her too - editing - editing............
    LOL.Hey I was only checking to see if that rumor had been quashed or if it had grown legs.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3843336;
    LOL.Hey I was only checking to see if that rumor had been quashed or if it had grown legs.
    That rumor might have been given a bit more life simply bec' of the way Vienna has been edited/seen this season. With all the stories of her (girl gone wild kind) people may wonder if the "bombshell" from her is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3843317;
    I think we have to remember that RS doesn't write the spoilers for the FORT or for any of the other Bachelor/ette sites. He is writing for his own RS site and for his RS fans. I think it would be audacious for us to go to his site and try to convince him not to tell his fans on his site what he knows so that we won't go over there and find out too.
    You're so right, just wishful thinking on my part
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3843329;
    This is yet another example of ONE person that posted something on RS site and it became a truth. This is really making me laugh today.
    Especially since that poster had already been proven wrong on their first rumor they posted.

Don't you know if you read it on the internet it must be true

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3842444;
    When did we get so sensitive? "Swamp thing" seems like a pretty fair description of Vienna.
    I have dated girls that my friends referred to as "pig eyes," "the one with the butt in front," "the princess of doom," "Lady Godawful," and "Memememe" (her name was Mimi).
    Likewise, I've heard girls refer to their friend's boyfriends as, "your monster," "Sir Fartsalot," "empty pockets," "Retard (short for Richard) and "Frankenloser."
    If she earned it, the name sticks. Otherwise, we have no problem.
    I do not think making up names that are not flattering is a good thing even if everyone does it. Now if you are using a name that the user too thinks is funny then that is a different story. It just seems so like Junior High - to laugh or make fun of people to make oneself or the group feel good. But hey that is just me.