Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3842488;
    I don't believe much of what comes out of Roz's mouth but I wonder when she got to see the board? late at night with her producer friend? maybe that was the room that had the widest couch no wonder the staffer got fired... not just for fooling around with Roz, sounds like he crossed some lines with what he told Roz. I guess she wasn't too worried about what she supposedly saw though, 'cause she was at the RC still "playing along"

go Canada go..... keep that gold medal at home!!

eta Team Canada wins gold medal against USA!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love hockey, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3842509;
    Lots--repeat Lots of women/men involved with the show have seen "this board" during their own seasons. She certainly is not the first, won't be the last.
    I have seen "this board" on a couple seasons as have other posters.
    I can not vouch for what Roz did or did not see or report otherwise.
    As far as Roz and crossing lines with RC--sometimes it depends on who is "crossing lines" and who is "watching".
    I have spoken to several past contestants and heard so many wild stories, the whole topic of Roz is silly.

This says to me definitively that there are storylines or storyboards or whatever you want to call them.

This is certainly my opinion, but I suspect that Tenley's storyline pretty much wrote itself and wrote itself before she ever interacted with Jake. When they interviewed her, when they tested her, I think, they could see her story evolving right before their eyes.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-01-2010 at 03:25 PM.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

OK, THIS IS MY LAST KICK AT THIS CAN...... are we 100% sure that Vienna is picked? yes, according to RS, etc

Are we 100% sure she accepted FR ? My impression, from much of this board, is it's still possible that she stood her ground demanding a ring or nothing.... and went home to daddy with nothing... Jake leaves FRC alone

Are we 100% sure Tenley didn't get picked .... either as F1 (which makes a fool of RS )or Jake sees the light and goes after her sometime between the FRC and the ATFR? Is there no hope at all, not even a teeny bit, that Jake choses class over trash in the "most romantic MF twist ever".... I know we'll know tonight, but can't help asking just one more time.... does ANYone see any wiggle room for a surprise, anywhere in the world of fascinating fort sleuthing??
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-01-2010 at 01:26 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3843111;
    OK, THIS IS MY LAST KICK AT THIS CAN...... are we 100% sure that Vienna is picked? yes, according to RS, etc

Are we 100% sure she accepted FR ? My impression, from much of this board, is it's still possible that she stood her ground demanding a ring or nothing.... and went home to daddy with nothing... Jake leaves FRC alone

Are we 100% sure Tenley didn't get picked .... either as F1 (which makes a fool of RS )or Jake sees the light and goes after her sometime between the FRC and the ATFR? Is there no hope at all, not even a teeny bit, that Jake choses class over trash in the "most romantic MF twist ever".... I know we'll know tonight, but can't help asking just one more time.... does ANYone see any wiggle room for a surprise, anywhere in the world of fascinating fort sleuthing??
    I am hoping for a surprise but am not counting on it

ali's thread will be started on the Bachelorette side of this board - not sure who starts that - a mod I would assume.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3843219;
    ali's thread will be started on the Bachelorette side of this board - not sure who starts that - a mod I would assume.
    I was thinking... it would be nice if we had a thread for making suggestions on how to improve/organize the board before the next season really gets started.
    I had mentioned earlier that it would be nice if we had separate threads for FD, LCD, and FRC screencaps and discussion.
    I also think it would be nice to have an opinion thread. Ya know, where we could rant/rave, get on our soapbox, and generally vent as the season goes along. It seems like there has been plenty of that this season because of the edit, tabloids, etc. and it seems to spill over into different threads.
    Just wanted to throw that out there. Like you said, I'm not sure who starts some of the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3843222;
    Yeah hopefully after the finale tonight. This current season will be over, and Ali's sleuthing will begin. She will be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, so hopefully we can start a thread before then so that we could talk about it. I CAN'T wait!
    I am so with you sanlee.I am sooo excited to start discussing Ali's season.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Does anybody know if they've already picked the guys for next season? Or will they still be deciding things in the next couple weeks? Filming should start this month, right? They should probably have the cast ready to go soon.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3843256;
    Does anybody know if they've already picked the guys for next season? Or will they still be deciding things in the next couple weeks? Filming should start this month, right? They should probably have the cast ready to go soon.
    Does anyone know When will Ali's bach-ette season start???

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3843275;
    I don't think anybody knows for sure, but most likely mid to late March. So maybe in just a few more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3843275;
    I have a feeling it will follow the formulas of past Bach'ette seasons and start airing in May.

ETA

Filming will probably begin sometime this month.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl