Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842112;
    Well, some people want their hair longer for certain events and just cannot wait until it grows out. Lol Celebs are known for this.
    . Celebs who have to keep their hair a certain way for a movie role/event, I can understand. But................

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3841464;
    Yay. I'm not the only one that reads the last page of a book!
    Me three.

Quote Originally Posted by realitygirl523;3842151;
    if it true what RS says then they are engaged right now i dont know how that happens when Jake said himself he kept no contact with none of the girls does that also mean his final one as well or did the show keep them in contact with each other.l
    We're pretty sure Jake was told to fib about not being able to talk to or see anyone from the show. I know he said this in at least two interviews I read, so it wasn't a one-time mistake or flub or not understanding the question.

Please keep in mind the Bachelor/Bachelorette leads sometimes lie in those media interviews. Their job is to mislead the audience, keep things interesting, make people unsure about how it all ends. They love to surprise people, keep us talking about the show. It helps the ratings. They wanted us to think Jake didn't choose anyone, or he had already dumped his F1, so the real ending is even more of a surprise.

One of our Fort members has inside info that confirms Vienna flew out to LA to see Jake every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3842200;
    We're pretty sure Jake was told to fib about not being able to talk to or see anyone from the show. I know he said this in at least two interviews I read, so it wasn't a one-time mistake or flub or not understanding the question.

Please keep in mind the Bachelor/Bachelorette leads sometimes lie in those media interviews. Their job is to mislead the audience, keep things interesting, make people unsure about how it all ends. They love to surprise people, keep us talking about the show. It helps the ratings. They wanted us to think Jake didn't choose anyone, or he had already dumped his F1, so the real ending is even more of a surprise.

One of our Fort members has inside info that confirms Vienna flew out to LA to see Jake every so often.
    I never heard or read anything about Vienna and Jake seeing eachother. Can you tell me were I can find the posts about it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3842205;
    I never heard or read anything about Vienna and Jake seeing eachother. Can you tell me were I can find the posts about it? Thanks.
    We have so many threads I usually can't remember where I read things, sorry. I think eowenc posted it earlier today, but I could have that username wrong, I am horrible about remembering exact usernames on boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3842205;
    post #4101 in the SC discussion thread by eowenc

Granted I'm a little behind here but he did choose someone and I believe that it is Vienna. I have inside information that she has traveled to LA for weekends during the show's airing. My assumption is that she and Jake are sharing time at the safe house. Has there been any other sightings of Vienna in LA since the show started or would TPTB be considering her as the next Bette? How else would you explain this travel?
    Also, I heard from a couple different people on FB that Ali had been going to LA every weekend as well. So my guess is Ali was flying out for b'ette and Vienna was out there to see Jake.

Thank you terabithia and CashFoSho!

Has anyone ever gotton photos of the bachelor and his F1 when they were in hiding before the finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3841587;
    This reminds me of the fine mathematician who so brilliantly applied his trade by adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing by hand... his worksheet was filled with theories and algorithms. Along came the calculator and computer and kids today think pie is something to eat. It is sad to think that the days of candle height and shadows are in the past... It is a science.
    I agree Bonbonlover. My comment that "Its still fun to look at what used to be sleuthed so fabulously" was meant to say that we can still do that, and usually do. It is a science and one that I've had the pleasure of 'just once in while' finding something to contribute to the process. I also do math long hand on paper, but I still pull out the calculator if I'm in a hurry. I was a cashier, during my high school years, and never hit the Cash Amount button. I enjoyed hitting the Cash Tendered button and counting back the cash back/change the long way. That's my pet peeve about fast food places today that can't make change for $5.16 out of $6.01. I hate pennies and I always get them back with a dumb look on the cashiers face.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3842208;
    post #4101 in the SC discussion thread by eowenc

Also, I heard from a couple different people on FB that Ali had been going to LA every weekend as well. So my guess is Ali was flying out for b'ette and Vienna was out there to see Jake.
    Cash I agree that your facts are correct. I will also add that Vienna has not been there every weekend - it's more like every other weekend. Similar to Ed and Jillian having 5 days together every other week. I know she has been home to viewing parties on Monday nights some weeks. Has Gia traveled to LA? I'd rather see her as the next Bette.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3841478;
    This is a spoiler board by nature.That is the intention of the board. To go in and start changing too many threads by putting restrictions on them changes its tenor, its flow, and its continuity.
    In my opinion, at the very most consideration should be given to limiting one thread only to a RS Spoiler Free Zone. Those who wish to sleuth without the aid of RS can do so on that one thread. The other threads should operate as they have always done.
    I agree with this. What do you think Mods? Can we have one RS Spoiler Free thread?