Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I love this site and read here often tho' I never post ~ but I just had to sign in to say, sdl, your description of J&V's post-Bach life is the funniest thing I've ever read!! Thanks for that!!
    "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth..."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3842004;
    Anders332,
    Your responses were better than the questions.
    But here's the visual I have as to why this won't work.
    Vienna goes to Denton, Texas which is Beverly Hills compared to where she is from. She might even bring a few cousins because Jake has a couple of spare bedrooms.
    So she dumps her Glad bags of clothing, pink shoes, and general clutter all over his immaculate bedroom, and says "Let's do some shots!"
    Jake demurs because he has to fly the next day, so she and the cousins go in search of the nearest Hooters. She comes home at 3am covered in whipped cream and sleeps in her clothes, snoring loudly.
    Jake leaves town for the day and returns to find that someone has driven over the azaleas he carefully planted in the front yard, somebody blew up his microwave by putting an unopened metal can in it to heat it up, somehow the number of "cousins" has doubled, and every towel in the house is laying soaking wet on the floor. People have played "dodge ball" in his living room, some girls are locked in the bathroom and refuse to come out, and they've iced down malt liquor in his bathtub. His grandmother's prized candy dish has become an ashtray for 3 dozen punked Marlboro Reds, and a huge hairy guy named Junior is asleep in his bed.
    Vienna got bored and went back over to Hooters, and isn't answering her phone.
    At this point, Jake does the first genuine Mesnick in Bachelor history, and then calls CH - but he hears the ring coming from his upstairs bedroom, since that's where CH has been living since his wife tossed him out.
    It's a Hootenanny!!!

OMG, my sides hurt from laughing . . . I can't take any more . . . don't stop!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3842068;
    They are used for people who have short hair but want long hair.
    OK, serious question -- they're just plugs of long hair that are just woven, or sewn in, right? Like hair plugs on a guy, but not implanted in the scalp?

So, you can't run your fingers through the hair without feeling them?

right - they're not implanted into the scalp. I've never had any or felt any, but I would assume you'd feel a bump of sorts where a chunk had been added.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3842071;
    Or to thicken up the appearance of fine hair
    Yeah or that.

OK, serious question -- they're just plugs of long hair that are just woven, or sewn in, right? Like hair plugs on a guy, but not implanted in the scalp?

Right! I've never had them before, but I know people who have had them and they say you can feel them.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3842079;

Fake is woven into real hair - to extend the length.... and yes - you can feel them when you run your hands thru it - a real good job tho takes hours and hours to do and can be difficult to see

Kate of Kate +8 - it took something like 22 hours to do hers.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Thanks, everybody. That's what I thought. It would drive me crazy to have foreign objects in my hair all the time. I guess you get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3841891;
    I think when you ask a legitimate question about the show and its participants, that is sleuthing. So here are my questions:
    1. Did CH hit on the producer's wife in New Zealand?
    2. Why can't they hide the knots in Vienna's hair extensions?
    3. Is Jake gay?
    4. Was Tenley really a professional dancer, because what I saw..
    5. Who has the bigger tattoo, Vienna or Gia?
    6. When did Ali know she had the B'ette wrapped up and her job suddenly wasn't such a big deal?
    7. What's the most interesting thing Jake has ever said?
    8. When was the last time Vienna had whipped cream served off of someone's chest?
    9. If Jake and Vienna don't work out, who is going to break his legs - Vinnie or that guy from Queens (Gia's brother?)
    10. Who on this show has had the most plastic surgery?
    11. Will Jake ever ride a motorcycle again after this show is over?
    12. Does CH buy his shoes through Jake, or get them off the internet, eliminating the middle man?
    One thing that I do know and that is that CH's wife accompanies him to those exotic places. She even helps out with the girls when it's the Bachelor Show.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3841891;
    I think when you ask a legitimate question about the show and its participants, that is sleuthing. So here are my questions:
    1. Did CH hit on the producer's wife in New Zealand?
    2. Why can't they hide the knots in Vienna's hair extensions?
    3. Is Jake gay?
    4. Was Tenley really a professional dancer, because what I saw..
    5. Who has the bigger tattoo, Vienna or Gia?
    6. When did Ali know she had the B'ette wrapped up and her job suddenly wasn't such a big deal?
    7. What's the most interesting thing Jake has ever said?
    8. When was the last time Vienna had whipped cream served off of someone's chest?
    9. If Jake and Vienna don't work out, who is going to break his legs - Vinnie or that guy from Queens (Gia's brother?)
    10. Who on this show has had the most plastic surgery?
    11. Will Jake ever ride a motorcycle again after this show is over?
    12. Does CH buy his shoes through Jake, or get them off the internet, eliminating the middle man?
    Hilarious!! Thank you.

My favorite Jake quote -- although I wouldn't go so far as to call it "interesting" -- was at the beginning of the season when he said he was "risking everything to find love..."

Remind me, what exactly did he have to lose by getting paid to hang out and drink wine with beautiful women in exotic locations (and fantasy suites)?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3842098;
    Can't they just let their hair grow out? Also, if one is going to add on fake hair to real hair wouldn't it show the difference? By fake hair is it synthetic material, wouldn't that show the difference? And if one is going to add extensions wouldn't it be for the entire length instead of parts of it, if they are way too long than the rest, know what I mean? Is it like weaving or braiding some people have done to their hair but this is just strands of hair instead? Would they have to color all the hair to get an evenness in hue?

Am just plain ignorant on the subject, never had use for it.
    Well, some people want their hair longer for certain events and just cannot wait until it grows out. Lol Celebs are known for this.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."