Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I think the difference recently is that there is at least one partner who is really wanting to be connected to the other, and makes the effort to make it happen. We will see whether Jake and Vienna really want to make the real life changes. Will she move to Denton TX?

"Successful couples"
    Jillian moved to Chicago and threw herself into a new job
    Jason travelled to MN and pursued Molly for a long time before she moved to Seattle
    Byron moved to Tampa to be with Mary and her family - they lasted four years
    Charlie insisted on dating in the real world and SarahB moved to LA and got a job
    Jen moved to be with Andrew, but they lived with Andrew and his roommate
    Ian moved to Portland with Meredith - they lasted a year
    Trista and Ryan - Trista was determined

"No success at love"
    Brad found no one to love
    Deanna was looking for Hollywood after her "love" bowed out
    Tessa was never going to move to Hawaii for a tv engagement
    Jesse was finished with Jessica after the fantasy suite. He was 2nd to law school
    Plo's Jennifer was finished as soon as the interviews were done
    Travis couldn't run fast enought to get back to Vanderbuilt
    Jen Schelft found no one on her show
    Bob and Estella were over when he met Rebecca
    Aaron ?
    Alec ?
    Matt and Shayne lasted until the publicity stopped
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3841581;
    In essence, this is no longer the "sleuthing" thread and simply a "spoilers" thread. Such a pity, the posters here are good at it yet RS merely scoops the story. Congrats to RS for making sleuthing a thing of the past -- to the victor belongs the "spoilers"!
    You have pointed out exactly what has happened this season, Mini. There is a difference between Sleuthing and RS Spoilers. Sleuthing invloves alot of time, skill, a keen eye, and ears, it takes alot of work to uncover information. The proof is in the s/caps. Its exciting when information is gathered and it comes to light. Records are kept, filming schedules, s/caps, potential contestants, and everyone chipping in to keep everything in order. We all work together to get to the end.

RS gives us the end, before the get go. There is no reason to go any further, IMO. What's the sense of sleuthing the middle part, when the end is basically given over a phone call in a matter of minutes. He boasts that he doesn't need screencaps or twitter to get the info, I wonder how much info he would uncover if he actually did some sleuthing.

There is an RS thread, with over 1.8Million views. I don't understand why the Sleuthing Spoiler thread can't be utilized exactly as the name says, Sleuthing, and the RS Thread is for RS discussions

After RS' info, this Sleuthing thread became one big showdown of everyone's opinions of Vienna, Jake Tenley and Ali coloured glasses and nothing at all to do with sleuthing.

These of course, are JMO.

sdl

I think when you ask a legitimate question about the show and its participants, that is sleuthing. So here are my questions:
    1. Did CH hit on the producer's wife in New Zealand?
    2. Why can't they hide the knots in Vienna's hair extensions?
    3. Is Jake gay?
    4. Was Tenley really a professional dancer, because what I saw..
    5. Who has the bigger tattoo, Vienna or Gia?
    6. When did Ali know she had the B'ette wrapped up and her job suddenly wasn't such a big deal?
    7. What's the most interesting thing Jake has ever said?
    8. When was the last time Vienna had whipped cream served off of someone's chest?
    9. If Jake and Vienna don't work out, who is going to break his legs - Vinnie or that guy from Queens (Gia's brother?)
    10. Who on this show has had the most plastic surgery?
    11. Will Jake ever ride a motorcycle again after this show is over?
    12. Does CH buy his shoes through Jake, or get them off the internet, eliminating the middle man?

sdl, you are so funny. I just spewed coke cola all over my keyboard!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3841891;
    I think when you ask a legitimate question about the show and its participants, that is sleuthing. So here are my questions:
    1. Did CH hit on the producer's wife in New Zealand?
    3. Is Jake gay?
    4. Was Tenley really a professional dancer, because what I saw..
    5. Who has the bigger tattoo, Vienna or Gia?
    6. When did Ali know she had the B'ette wrapped up and her job suddenly wasn't such a big deal?
    7. What's the most interesting thing Jake has ever said?
    8. When was the last time Vienna had whipped cream served off of someone's chest?
    9. If Jake and Vienna don't work out, who is going to break his legs - Vinnie or that guy from Queens (Gia's brother?)
    10. Who on this show has had the most plastic surgery?
    11. Will Jake ever ride a motorcycle again after this show is over?
    12. Does CH buy his shoes through Jake, or get them off the internet, eliminating the middle man?
    LOL, you did it again, sdl. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3841478;
    This is a spoiler board by nature.That is the intention of the board. To go in and start changing too many threads by putting restrictions on them changes its tenor, its flow, and its continuity.
    In my opinion, at the very most consideration should be given to limiting one thread only to a RS Spoiler Free Zone. Those who wish to sleuth without the aid of RS can do so on that one thread. The other threads should operate as they have always done.

Either the spoiler portion of this board is completely spoiler or it's not a spoiler board. RS isn't the only spoiler, many seasons have come with posters who have sources and information that you can take to the bank. More seasons have been spoiled by these people than RS has spoiled. And then who gets to decide who's information is worthy of an actual spoiler and who's isn't - it's a line that's drawn in the sand and are the moderators willing to be the guardiana? they already have their hands full with keeping threads on topic (although it would be nice to have our Thoughts thread where we can toss ideas back and forth without fear of deletion - as long as we're talking about the Bachelor)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

You always make me smile sdl!

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3841776;
    I do agree with you, look at Jason and Molly and Jill and Ed. They also had to deal with the venom that came with their choices and they're certainly the stronger for it. Maybe the fans are doing them a favor by not liking their choices.
    with Jason it was never about his choice - it was what he did to get to his final choice. Had he just picked Molly to begin with there wouldn't have been any backlash.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3841928;
    with Jason it was never about his choice - it was what he did to get to his final choice. Had he just picked Molly to begin with there wouldn't have been any backlash.
    And if he waited until later, and then broke it off (WITHOUT BEING ON TV) , there would NOT have been any backlash.

1. Did CH hit on the producer's wife in New Zealand? Probably

3. Is Jake gay? quite possibly

4. Was Tenley really a professional dancer, because what I saw..could get her a gig on DWTS

5. Who has the bigger tattoo, Vienna or Gia? - Gia has a tat?

6. When did Ali know she had the B'ette wrapped up and her job suddenly wasn't such a big deal? Right before she quit her job

7. What's the most interesting thing Jake has ever said? He said something ineresting?

8. When was the last time Vienna had whipped cream served off of someone's chest? Probably last night

9. If Jake and Vienna don't work out, who is going to break his legs - Vinnie or that guy from Queens (Gia's brother?) Vienna

10. Who on this show has had the most plastic surgery? Chris harrison

11. Will Jake ever ride a motorcycle again after this show is over? Not likely

12. Does CH buy his shoes through Jake, or get them off the internet, Theeliminating the middle man? they buy them at the Buy One Get One Free sales.