Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;3841247;
    Those photos are it? That's all?! Out of context in a big way. Looks like harmless college fun to me! I did spend lots of time in the library too as a student at that age, but never was as inspired to capture my fun in photos while studying. Glad to see she has a fun personality. Too much demonizing if these photos are it.
    I agree, I thought they were going to be worse than those.

I did a good mix in college, there were times my friends had to come find me in the library to go out and other times well we will just say I had my fair share of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841250;
    I agree, I thought they were going to be worse than those.

I did a good mix in college, there were times my friends had to come find me in the library to go out and other times well we will just say I had my fair share of fun
    They're actually quite tame compared to some of the things I've seen college kids do out in bars these days. Lets just say many young 20 somethings, or younger, are quite uninhibited!

I have another thought to discuss, since we're all just waiting for Monday to get here, lol. On the age difference.... it is 8 or 9 years, correct? I was just reading the press release for Jason and Molly's wedding. Jason 33, Molly 25!!!! Same difference to me. If it can work for Jolly then it shouldn't be an issue for Jake and Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841251;
    They're actually quite tame compared to some of the things I've seen college kids do out in bars these days. Lets just say many young 20 somethings, or younger, are quite uninhibited!

I have another thought to discuss, since we're all just waiting for Monday to get here, lol. On the age difference.... it is 8 or 9 years, correct? I was just reading the press release for Jason and Molly's wedding. Jason 33, Molly 25!!!! Same difference to me. If it can work for Jolly then it shouldn't be an issue for Jake and Vienna.
    I agree. I know a few couples with a similar age difference and it hasn't affected their relationship at all.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3840133;
    I enjoy the sleuthing efforts of the master sleuthers here. RS spoiling the season way in advance really changes the interactions here and spoils some of the fun here for me ... ( I'm more a reader-lurker than a sleuther-poster. )

Maybe next season there could be a sleuthing/spoiler thread sans any RS info.
    I had suggested that as well, pages ago. I don't have any interest in what RS has to say, and I lost complete interest in this season after he spilled.

I don't know what the answer is, IMO this is a sleuthing thread, where we try to locate and identify the contestants, analyze s/caps, get info from other sources to uncover locations, dates etc. We were having such a great time at the begining of this season. Even more so once we started watching the episodes to see our work come to life. Once RS' information is revealed, its no longer a sleuthing thread. It turns into a big discussion thread of opinions, just as I'm doing now. I got some satisfaction when I saw the recent s/cap of V walking towards Jake in the FRC, do you know how long ago we found that location?? I still have that pic in my photobucket when we discovered it. It was nice to see it come to life, thanks to jlccaz confirmation of the location of the FRC.

I switched my focus to the editing, which is a great thread. I can say that I'm also looking forward to the ending of this season. It was going by so quickly and now its taking forever to end. If Jienna are engaged, happy and in love, all the better. Everyone deserves to be happy. I said that time and time again last season, regardless of past mistakes, hopefully one good thing this show brings is a good life experience to many of them.

I'm looking forward to sleuthing out the guys, I had so much fun sleuthing out the girls and we all worked as a team with everyone contributing different skills and knowledge.

If the Bach'ette thread wasn't closed, I'd start a new sleuthing thread. There must be some guys out there that have applied or been accepted for the next season.

The shooting of the M&G for Jillians season was March 16th!!! That's two weeks away. Jason's season ended about the same time as Jake's. Its right around the corner.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 02-26-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841253;
    I agree. I know a few couples with a similar age difference and it hasn't affected their relationship at all.
    Yes, and Molly also has the extra of being a 25 y.o. stepmother. I'd say that takes some maturity and, at the least, Vienna doesn't have that in her future with Jake. That we know of!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3840133;
    I enjoy the sleuthing efforts of the master sleuthers here. RS spoiling the season way in advance really changes the interactions here and spoils some of the fun here for me ... ( I'm more a reader-lurker than a sleuther-poster. )

Maybe next season there could be a sleuthing/spoiler thread sans any RS info.
    ITA! Jake's season suddenly became the RS spoiler forum and stopped being a sleuther forum IMO. I am ALL for spoilers and look forward to them. However, I want to read and hear the spoilers from the respected veteran and devoted sleuthers and NOT RS! Most of the fun comes from the mystery and solving the puzzle and rallying for the puzzle solvers along the way. However, when the puzzle is solved before it is taken out of the box - game over, no play, no fun!

I am not criticizing RS by any means, but I hope we can find a way to compromise going into the next season so the "sleuthing" is not totally ruined by RS before the next season premiers! For the next season can't we leave all of RS's spoilers in his "own" thread(s) OR "white out" all RS spoilers in the usual sleuthing/spoilers threads? I am thinking "out of the puzzle box" here!

I vote for an uncondensed RS version of The Bachelorette! I vote for forum sleuthers and spoilers first and foremost! I come here to read the best convo, sleuthing, SC discussions anywhere on the web! The best of the best is right here and I want to be at this party! Otherwise, we all should simply subscribe to RS blog and hang it up for the season! That is not my idea of a party!

FORT Rules! JMHO.
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 02-26-2010 at 08:04 PM.

^^Maybe there will be a "RS spoiler-free section next season" . But he may not have any information anyway.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;3841247;
    Those photos are it? That's all?! Out of context in a big way. Looks like harmless college fun to me! I did spend lots of time in the library too as a student at that age, but never was as inspired to capture my fun in photos while studying. Glad to see she has a fun personality. Too much demonizing if these photos are it.
    I agree... Serious over-reaction if this is what all the fuss is about. I used to see a lot worse when I was working as a cocktail waitress to put myself through school. And the caption about her just showing off when doing a handstand is so juvenile. Someone caught a picture of her doing a handstand. Last I checked that wasn't exactly "girls gone wild."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841251;

I don't think age matters, but maturity does. Molly was very grown up and mature to me in Jason's season, unlike V in my opinion. It's not so much V's age as it is her maturity level, but it's not like the edit is a complete indication of her maturity level or Molly's for that matter. So perhaps she is mature enough for Jake, which is all that matters ultimately.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3841275;
    ^^Maybe there will be a "RS spoiler-free section next season" . But he may not have any information anyway.
    I like this a "RS spoiler free zone!" RS is on a roll now, he will have something for sure!