Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Thanks Sanlee & ZG Champion. I looked through the Screencap section but didn't see anything similar.

In the commercial tonight, they were laid sideways across a bed (feet to left of screen, heads to right).
    Jake was on top and (of course now I'm second guessing myself but would swear) she was wearing the long teal FRC dress. It was very quick. The rest of the commercial was all they've already shown... both girls in planes, tears, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by last2know;3838020;
    Thanks Sanlee & ZG Champion. I looked through the Screencap section but didn't see anything similar.

In the commercial tonight, they were laid sideways across a bed (feet to left of screen, heads to right).
    Jake was on top and (of course now I'm second guessing myself but would swear) she was wearing the long teal FRC dress. It was very quick. The rest of the commercial was all they've already shown... both girls in planes, tears, etc...
    No Problem! Is it this cap by any chance? The cap looks just like you described.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by last2know;3837971;
    Forgive me if someone already posted something about this.
    During Lost tonight, a Bachelor preview showed all the usual stuff but I also noticed one snippet of Jake & Vienna on a bed together and she's in her FRC dress. Hopefully someone else saw it too and will post a cap before long because I'd like to know I'm not insane and don't know how to do cap-grabs.
    It made me blink a couple of times, wondering "surely I didn't just see that"...
    Which episode of Lost? The repeat of last week or the new episode? The repeat is viewing out here now. My DVR is set to record both. Any idea if it was early or late in the episode?

FORT Newbie

Eureka! Thank you Sanlee! You're a Cap Goddess!

That's the one they popped in tonight during Lost. Was that during the LCD?
    I really, really need for this season to be overrrr

Quote Originally Posted by last2know;3838036;

yep...that is the one from the LCD. It also goes along with the other caps of Jake and Vienna in the bed.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by last2know;3838036;

Vienna loves that color. Easy to think you're seeing things

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3838012;
    ITA....I posted a few posts back the same idea....except you did it much better. I think it will be V vs. A all the way.
    What if at the ATFR Jake and Ali hook up and Ali turns down the b'ette gig? There have been reports of Ali leaving the WTA after party when she left early.....maybe Jake and she wanted to give the real world a try (nope not the show in this instance) after he got the ring back from Vienna.

That would explain his statement.......... I am the only one who has to live with my decision. I am happy. The conflict in Ali and Vienna's edit. Ali being gracious about Vienna at the WTA about rag reports. Ali left for her job bec' she was scared Jake would pick her over Vienna......esp. after RC....if she is who he wants. how can he want to be with me(Ali). If Jake drops Vienna at the ATFR then Ali gets her man in the end. He was shown asking for permission to propose to Ali during HTD. Add to all that, CH suddenly says after filming ATFR...Jake is happy with his decision and he is in love.

There is enough confusion and stuff with the edit a case can be made for Ali or Vienna being the one with Jake.

WE SHALL SEE!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3838049;
    What if at the ATFR Jake and Ali hook up and Ali turns down the b'ette gig? There have been reports of Ali leaving the WTA after party when she left early.....maybe Jake and she wanted to give the real world a try (nope not the show in this instance) after he got the ring back from Vienna.

That would explain his statement.......... I am the only one who has to live with my decision. I am happy. The conflict in Ali and Vienna's edit. Ali being gracious about Vienna at the WTA about rag reports. Ali left for her job bec' she was scared Jake would pick her over Vienna......esp. after RC....if she is who he wants. how can he want to be with me(Ali). If Jake drops Vienna at the ATFR then Ali gets her man in the end. He was shown asking for permission to propose to Ali during HTD. Add to all that, CH suddenly says after filming ATFR...Jake is happy with his decision and he is in love.

There is enough confusion and stuff with the edit a case can be made for Ali or Vienna being the one with Jake.

WE SHALL SEE!
    ITA....also on the WTA tptb edited in Jake saying a couple of times pertaining to Ali the word "closure". He never mentioned closure on any of the episodes so why now? Something that makes you go HUH!

FORT Newbie

It was the new eppi. Sanlee solved the mystery though. The cap is from J & V's LCD date. Sneaky little TPTB buggers.

I still don't believe Ali ever loved Jake. I think she wanted to be chosen and pursued and she doesn't like to lose.