Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I thought it was a" foregone" conclusion......not written in stone(contract signing). Just get us the DIRT so we don't have to watch anymore!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3837503;
    That's right. Why would RS let InTouch have the scoop if it was good news? Lol They aren't big fans of happy endings, etc.
    Maybe because they are going to help him pay the $500 a month bill it now costs to have a big enough server to handle all of the traffic to his site?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3837675;
    Yes but I have to say that before this season, I've never bought into any of the others; I never thought Bettina was going to come back, never thought Jillian was going to choose Reid over Ed, etc., etc. For me, I always look at the big picture-- the entire story, not just bits and pieces of the edit in each episode.

And the only story this season has been between Jake & Ali. Guy meets Girl. Guy falls for Girl. Girl chooses to leave and hurts guy's ego by choosing something over him. Girl realizes she made a mistake and begs to come back. Only, Guy, in a moment of anger, says no and forces himself to move forward without her (per his words in an interview!).

However...

Perhaps Guy came down to the wire with the final 2, and finds himself comparing them to Girl. Perhaps he has a heart to heart with the family and realizes that he is not 100% ready to commit to a proposal with either of the final 2. Guy rejects the other two.

Guy starts sending out messages in interviews (wishes she'd jumped out of the car. He loved her. She was the frontrunner when she left.) Girl hears them and sends her own message-- she wishes he'd hopped on a plane and come after her.

These messages have been thrown in our faces time and again. These aren't things I've made up! Piece them all together and HERE is the story of the season. CH made a reference in his blog to Aaron and Gwen. Funny he compares Ali & Jake to the only other Bachelor who has said he looks back with regret that he hadn't chosen his F3 instead.

This is the reason Ali & Vienna were paired against each other from the get-go. The final decision was never about Vienna vs Tenley...it was Vienna and Ali. And I think, based on all of the snippets we've heard (and Jake even saying that he hadn't seen Ali since she left) lead me to believe that this time, the conspiracy theory actually makes sense.

This season is the answer to Jillian's question -- what would she have done if she was with the final guy and was still thinking about Ed. What would she have done then...
    ITA with your entire post, it has been Ali vs. Vienna from the very start.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3837902;
    Maybe because they are going to help him pay the $500 a month bill it now costs to have a big enough server to handle all of the traffic to his site?
    Good one Bloomers!!

I read that they will be announcing the new bachelorette on the ATFR show next week.....Does that mean Ali will actually be there? Or do ya'll think Chris will just announce it. I'm just curious.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3837955;
    Good one Bloomers!!

I read that they will be announcing the new bachelorette on the ATFR show next week.....Does that mean Ali will actually be there? Or do ya'll think Chris will just announce it. I'm just curious.
    Well Jillian was there last year, but I don't remember in the past if they were or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3837955;
    Good one Bloomers!!

I think she will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3837960;
    I think she will be there.
    Well Jillian was there last year, but I don't remember in the past if they were or not.
    Alright, thanks ya'll! I hope that she is there. Wouldn't it be a shocker if the next bachelorette turned out to be someone else? I tend to believe RS though. And I think that Ali wants this.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3837675;
    Yes but I have to say that before this season, I've never bought into any of the others; I never thought Bettina was going to come back, never thought Jillian was going to choose Reid over Ed, etc., etc. For me, I always look at the big picture-- the entire story, not just bits and pieces of the edit in each episode.

And the only story this season has been between Jake & Ali. Guy meets Girl. Guy falls for Girl. Girl chooses to leave and hurts guy's ego by choosing something over him. Girl realizes she made a mistake and begs to come back. Only, Guy, in a moment of anger, says no and forces himself to move forward without her (per his words in an interview!).

However...

Perhaps Guy came down to the wire with the final 2, and finds himself comparing them to Girl. Perhaps he has a heart to heart with the family and realizes that he is not 100% ready to commit to a proposal with either of the final 2. Guy rejects the other two.

Guy starts sending out messages in interviews (wishes she'd jumped out of the car. He loved her. She was the frontrunner when she left.) Girl hears them and sends her own message-- she wishes he'd hopped on a plane and come after her.

These messages have been thrown in our faces time and again. These aren't things I've made up! Piece them all together and HERE is the story of the season. CH made a reference in his blog to Aaron and Gwen. Funny he compares Ali & Jake to the only other Bachelor who has said he looks back with regret that he hadn't chosen his F3 instead.

This is the reason Ali & Vienna were paired against each other from the get-go. The final decision was never about Vienna vs Tenley...it was Vienna and Ali. And I think, based on all of the snippets we've heard (and Jake even saying that he hadn't seen Ali since she left) lead me to believe that this time, the conspiracy theory actually makes sense.

This season is the answer to Jillian's question -- what would she have done if she was with the final guy and was still thinking about Ed. What would she have done then...
    now that is quite possible. Who do you think will be the next 'ette if this does happen. They are suppose to announce it aren't they? Maybe Gia?

FORT Newbie

Forgive me if someone already posted something about this.
    During Lost tonight, a Bachelor preview showed all the usual stuff but I also noticed one snippet of Jake & Vienna on a bed together and she's in her FRC dress. Hopefully someone else saw it too and will post a cap before long because I'd like to know I'm not insane and don't know how to do cap-grabs.
    It made me blink a couple of times, wondering "surely I didn't just see that"...

Quote Originally Posted by last2know;3837971;
    Forgive me if someone already posted something about this.
    During Lost tonight, a Bachelor preview showed all the usual stuff but I also noticed one snippet of Jake & Vienna on a bed together and she's in her FRC dress. Hopefully someone else saw it too and will post a cap before long because I'd like to know I'm not insane and don't know how to do cap-grabs.
    It made me blink a couple of times, wondering "surely I didn't just see that"...
    oh god, you're gonna make me watch it again...lol