Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

he could've given us a riddle to chew on......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

I think Ali signed the Bette deal but after Jake met up w/her at WTN she reniged and caused a rukus with the show but flew off w/him in the sunset...(resigned her job too-to "find love"! Come on, it was all Ali and Jake at the WTN.

FORT Newbie

I'm not sure if this is the right catagory to post this in but I don't know where else to put it, lol.

A couple of weeks ago I was searching Facebook for Jake and Vienna (seperately) and found both of their profiles...but now they are gone and I've tried everything to locate them. Both had each other as friends and both had "It's Complicated" listed as their relationship status. All I can tell you is that Jake's profile picture was of him looking less than his normal polished self in a white shirt, I think it was a polo style shirt but it could have been a tshirt. He was kind of leaning into the frame of the picture with the right side of his face. I'm only detailing this in case someone doesn't believe me and maybe one day when they become searchable on Facebook again, it will be proof that I'm not losing my mind (as long as they don't change their profile pix in the meantime) lol. There were no other bachelorette's listed in his friends listing either. Just thought I'd share this since I haven't seen this info posted anywhere on FORT. I will keep searching - I know that the first time I found their profiles it was purely without any sort of effort but the few times after that I had to be creative in my searching and now, today, I can't find them at all. Strange. Stay tuned...if I find them again I'll take a screen shot of my computer and post it here :-)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3837479;
    my best guess is that RS's interview with In Touch occurred yesterday and MF got wind of it and sent CH out to start diverting everyone's attention
    I can't think of anything (short of CH going on one of the entertainment news shows in ladies underwear) as something to divert attention.
    I think he's shot his load for the season.
    Hang it up and move on.
    Seriously, how many really care.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFace;3837547;
    I'm not sure if this is the right catagory to post this in but I don't know where else to put it, lol.

A couple of weeks ago I was searching Facebook for Jake and Vienna (seperately) and found both of their profiles...but now they are gone and I've tried everything to locate them. Both had each other as friends and both had "It's Complicated" listed as their relationship status. All I can tell you is that Jake's profile picture was of him looking less than his normal polished self in a white shirt, I think it was a polo style shirt but it could have been a tshirt. He was kind of leaning into the frame of the picture with the right side of his face. I'm only detailing this in case someone doesn't believe me and maybe one day when they become searchable on Facebook again, it will be proof that I'm not losing my mind (as long as they don't change their profile pix in the meantime) lol. There were no other bachelorette's listed in his friends listing either. Just thought I'd share this since I haven't seen this info posted anywhere on FORT. I will keep searching - I know that the first time I found their profiles it was purely without any sort of effort but the few times after that I had to be creative in my searching and now, today, I can't find them at all. Strange. Stay tuned...if I find them again I'll take a screen shot of my computer and post it here :-)
    You're not losing your mind. I think a number of people saw those profiles (and the status you mentioned) and they were determined to be fake profiles.
    Unless I'm losing my mind....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I can't remember screennames ATM, but I very much remember that when the tabloids first started picking up on Vienna info., several posters here kept saying things like that was only the start, it would get worse, etc. Perhaps I interpreted wrongly, but I took it as they somehow knew something specific.

Could whatever that was be related to this ATFR info? Anybody care to help a gal out here? I'd rather be focusing on Idol and the Olympics than this guessing game.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mpls. girl;3837536;
    I think Ali signed the Bette deal but after Jake met up w/her at WTN she reniged and caused a rukus with the show but flew off w/him in the sunset...(resigned her job too-to "find love"! Come on, it was all Ali and Jake at the WTN.
    That was a discussion today among my friends and family that watch the show. Quite a few thought that maybe Ali had agreed to be the 'ette and then something happened and she and Jake are together. This has been the wackiest season with all the rumors and shake-ups and stuff. My sister and aunt just cannot give up on Jake and Ali.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3837518;
    Here we are again...another season throwing out all these theories waiting for RS to let us know what is going on. At least this time we only have to wait a few hours instead of days, and we don't have those mindless clues we were given during Jason's season. Actually I didn't try to figure out any of those clues.
    Yes but I have to say that before this season, I've never bought into any of the others; I never thought Bettina was going to come back, never thought Jillian was going to choose Reid over Ed, etc., etc. For me, I always look at the big picture-- the entire story, not just bits and pieces of the edit in each episode.

And the only story this season has been between Jake & Ali. Guy meets Girl. Guy falls for Girl. Girl chooses to leave and hurts guy's ego by choosing something over him. Girl realizes she made a mistake and begs to come back. Only, Guy, in a moment of anger, says no and forces himself to move forward without her (per his words in an interview!).

However...

Perhaps Guy came down to the wire with the final 2, and finds himself comparing them to Girl. Perhaps he has a heart to heart with the family and realizes that he is not 100% ready to commit to a proposal with either of the final 2. Guy rejects the other two.

Guy starts sending out messages in interviews (wishes she'd jumped out of the car. He loved her. She was the frontrunner when she left.) Girl hears them and sends her own message-- she wishes he'd hopped on a plane and come after her.

These messages have been thrown in our faces time and again. These aren't things I've made up! Piece them all together and HERE is the story of the season. CH made a reference in his blog to Aaron and Gwen. Funny he compares Ali & Jake to the only other Bachelor who has said he looks back with regret that he hadn't chosen his F3 instead.

This is the reason Ali & Vienna were paired against each other from the get-go. The final decision was never about Vienna vs Tenley...it was Vienna and Ali. And I think, based on all of the snippets we've heard (and Jake even saying that he hadn't seen Ali since she left) lead me to believe that this time, the conspiracy theory actually makes sense.

This season is the answer to Jillian's question -- what would she have done if she was with the final guy and was still thinking about Ed. What would she have done then...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I am really enjoying reading all of your possibilities for the "Huge" ATFR revelation. In my mind, I really doubt that RS would use the word "Huge", unless it was something reallllly big. He knows better than to exaggerate about something like that... he would get hammered, even by his loyal follwers, and it would put a real downer on his credibility. Don't think he would risk that... JMHO, of course.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3837675;
    Yes but I have to say that before this season, I've never bought into any of the others; I never thought Bettina was going to come back, never thought Jillian was going to choose Reid over Ed, etc., etc. For me, I always look at the big picture-- the entire story, not just bits and pieces of the edit in each episode.

And the only story this season has been between Jake & Ali. Guy meets Girl. Guy falls for Girl. Girl chooses to leave and hurts guy's ego by choosing something over him. Girl realizes she made a mistake and begs to come back. Only, Guy, in a moment of anger, says no and forces himself to move forward without her (per his words in an interview!).

However...

Perhaps Guy came down to the wire with the final 2, and finds himself comparing them to Girl. Perhaps he has a heart to heart with the family and realizes that he is not 100% ready to commit to a proposal with either of the final 2. Guy rejects the other two.

Guy starts sending out messages in interviews (wishes she'd jumped out of the car. He loved her. She was the frontrunner when she left.) Girl hears them and sends her own message-- she wishes he'd hopped on a plane and come after her.

These messages have been thrown in our faces time and again. These aren't things I've made up! Piece them all together and HERE is the story of the season. CH made a reference in his blog to Aaron and Gwen. Funny he compares Ali & Jake to the only other Bachelor who has said he looks back with regret that he hadn't chosen his F3 instead.

This is the reason Ali & Vienna were paired against each other from the get-go. The final decision was never about Vienna vs Tenley...it was Vienna and Ali. And I think, based on all of the snippets we've heard (and Jake even saying that he hadn't seen Ali since she left) lead me to believe that this time, the conspiracy theory actually makes sense.

This season is the answer to Jillian's question -- what would she have done if she was with the final guy and was still thinking about Ed. What would she have done then...
    I would be happy with this except didn't RS Tweet that Ali had signed the contract to be the Bach/ette? If not for that all the pieces fit.