Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Tonight was the first time i heard him say thing..he definitely said Jake picked one woman and was in love, but he said nothing of being engaged...

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3837477;
    I said this earlier, I think Jake didn't choose until the ATFR and that is why CH is just now saying this. The ATFR was filmed on Sunday, did CH say this before then?
    Or he chose at the finale, and then changed his mind at the ATFR a la Jason. Either scenario could make sense given this media tear he's going on. I want to hear from Jake, see Jake now since the ATFR taping and determine if his mood has changed.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 02-23-2010 at 07:50 PM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3837491;
    Maybe the conclusion is that Jake and Vienna have been dating on and off throughout the airing of the show....Jake was bothered by Vienna's past, but they have gotten through it and on the ATFR show they are happy and in love. I don't know. It doesn't sound news-worthy to report, but who knows.

especially because the AFRC is going to begin about 3 minutes after the FRC airs - so it wouldn't be worthy of cliffhanger (ala Dallas) material, it would merely be a To Be Continued in 3 Minutes - doesn't make sense. Besides tabloids don't care about good news stories, they care about scandals.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3837489;
    Maybe Jake did not pick until AFR
    Whoever Jakes choice is, if it's not Ali, I'd be pissed. All we've been hearing from Jake and CH is Ali, Ali, Ali and how much J was in love with her and how hurt he was when she left. He better not show up next b/ette, I'm ready to be done with Jake.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3837500;
    especially because the AFRC is going to begin about 3 minutes after the FRC airs - so it wouldn't be worthy of cliffhanger (ala Dallas) material, it would merely be a To Be Continued in 3 Minutes - doesn't make sense. Besides tabloids don't care about good news stories, they care about scandals.
    That's right. Why would RS let InTouch have the scoop if it was good news? Lol They aren't big fans of happy endings, etc.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

And even MF isn't a fan of happy endings - so in the unlikely event that it does happen, it would be an unforseen biproduct of this season.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

No good news can come of RS selling this SCOOP to In Touch. If there was GOOD news we would see it only on the show.

This will probably be scandalous for sure I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3837502;
    Whoever Jakes choice is, if it's not Ali, I'd be pissed. All we've been hearing from Jake and CH is Ali, Ali, Ali and how much J was in love with her and how hurt he was when she left. He better not show up next b/ette, I'm ready to be done with Jake.
    No, he picks Vienna during the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3837502;
    I would prefer it to be Tenley, but I really don't care much at all. I have nothing vested in this season, certainly not like season's past. Quite frankly, it's better to watch this way.

Perhaps once Jake learned Ali would be the b'ette he flew to her and swept her off of her feet. Things could have been set in motion since the wta. This would be an exact replica of Jason's season. He learned Molly was in talks to be the b'ette and couldn't let it happen w/o "giving it a shot."
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3837312;
    I hope if a magazine paid him for it then it is truly newsworthy. That'd suck for them if it was lame.

So it's 1 of two extremes--he's either still with and engaged to Vienna or he went back after Ali or Gia.

Nothing else would be newsworthy to me.
    Here we are again...another season throwing out all these theories waiting for RS to let us know what is going on. At least this time we only have to wait a few hours instead of days, and we don't have those mindless clues we were given during Jason's season. Actually I didn't try to figure out any of those clues.