Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3837433;
    The way he wrote his latest blog, it seems he has soften a little on Vienna and how Ali and Gia both saw the obvious Vienna/Jake connection watching the show, so I'm still thinking Jake and Vienna are together and engaged.
    I agree. The girls last night were very nice about Vienna and Ali was like her biggest ally!

The HUGE news could be there's a double wedding the following week! Jason and Molly and Jake and Vienna! Whoopie!

FORT Fan

Entertainment tonight had a clip of Chris Harrison, saying point blank, that Jake picked one woman, and was in love...now why are we just now hearing this? They skirted around that last night, and CH said was "are you happy?"

I'm gonna watch access hollywood coming up now and see if they show anything new or different

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3837466;
    Entertainment tonight had a clip of Chris Harrison, saying point blank, that Jake picked one woman, and was in love...now why are we just now hearing this? They skirted around that last night, and CH said was "are you happy?"

I'm gonna watch access hollywood coming up now and see if they show anything new or different
    Did he really say was in love or they are in love? Just checking!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3837444;
    Yes. As someone here has suggested, RS's big announcement could just be that Melissa Rycroft has been chosen to be the new hostess of DWTS and Tenley will be a contestant on that show this season.
    That would be very disappointing imo. I think that RS would have just posted that info on his blog and wouldn't bother letting InTouch get the scoop.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I said this earlier, I think Jake didn't choose until the ATFR and that is why CH is just now saying this. The ATFR was filmed on Sunday, did CH say this before then?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

my best guess is that RS's interview with In Touch occurred yesterday and MF got wind of it and sent CH out to start diverting everyone's attention
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm not really an Ali Conspiracy Theorist, but Chris has only been talking about this for two days....so is he referring to something that Jake did two days ago??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

I am thinking the scoop has to do with Gia but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3837477;
    I said this earlier, I think Jake didn't choose until the ATFR and that is why CH is just now saying this. The ATFR was filmed on Sunday, did CH say this before then?

Maybe Jake did not pick until AFR

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3837477;
    Maybe the conclusion is that Jake and Vienna have been dating on and off throughout the airing of the show....Jake was bothered by Vienna's past, but they have gotten through it and on the ATFR show they are happy and in love. I don't know. It doesn't sound news-worthy to report, but who knows.