Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3837383;
    If that was was his big Annoucment I would be disappointed
    Would InTouch pay Steve for that? I mean, it's new info, but it's hardly salacious. And it's very marginal in how it's related to the ATFR.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3837403;
    Yeah, this downer he's on....it's been there since the earliest interviews. He never once has sounded like a man crazy in love. Either that or he has completely redefined for me what a man crazy in love sounds like.
    From I can recall, It seems like all the Bachelor have played down there emotions and so do the Bachlorette, I can remember Jillian not showing any signs of being in love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3837408;
    From I can recall, It seems like all the Bachelor have played down there emotions and so do the Bachlorette, I can remember Jillian not showing any signs of being in love.
    At this point in the season Jillian smiled quite a bit and said she was happy...... Jake seems to have a hard time in the interviews............his body language doesn't reflect someone who is thrilled, if he was his eyes would give it away even if he tries not to smile............... he seems to want to forget about it all IMO, defensive with "I am the only one who has to live with my decision". That one statement says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3837306;
    If Tenley were Jake's F1 she wouldn't have gotten the edit she did. Of course we would've heard about the divorce but it would've been a footnote and they would've moved on. If the roles were reversed, If Vienna was F2 - I wonder if the edit would've been any different - afterall they have/had great chemistry and she's got a Chelsea/Bevin edit - more C than B since B was more of a whiner than a s*** disturber.
    Well how can that be since we've heard alot more negative stuff about Vienne and she's F1. Go figure

FORT Regular

It is interesting as well - that during show last night - "why" would Chris ask Jake -
    if there was one woman that he thought he made an error in letting go...(something along
    those lines) and he brings up and talks to one of the women (I do not remember her name)...
    he mentioned how terrific her off-screen humor was, etc. - SO...would a man in love make
    that type of statement...if he was in love - wouldn't he say something like: "I found the girl
    that I was looking for?"

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3837312;
    I hope if a magazine paid him for it then it is truly newsworthy. That'd suck for them if it was lame.

So it's 1 of two extremes--he's either still with and engaged to Vienna or he went back after Ali or Gia. Nothing else would be newsworthy to me.

The way he wrote his latest blog, it seems he has soften a little on Vienna and how Ali and Gia both saw the obvious Vienna/Jake connection watching the show, so I'm still thinking Jake and Vienna are together and engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3837287;
    I don't think that is the news RS has to share, but if it is, I can't see them waiting 48 hours for it to be out there like you said.

I really can't even come up with anything that would be interesting. It might not even have anything to do with Vienna or Jake.
    Yes. As someone here has suggested, RS's big announcement could just be that Melissa Rycroft has been chosen to be the new hostess of DWTS and Tenley will be a contestant on that show this season.
    Marti

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3837444;
    Yes. As someone here has suggested, RS's big announcement could just be that Melissa Rycroft has been chosen to be the new hostess of DWTS and Tenley will be a contestant on that show this season.
    To me that's not a big deal. I don't think a magazine would pay for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3837444;
    But I honestly just don't see this as "huge" news that RS would feel the need to take it to InTouch.

And has nothing to do with Jake and Vienna.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono