Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Well I still think Jake picking V is to cut and dry for the way this show has ended the last couple of seasons. What ever news RS has, I think is going to be where the shock factor comes in that MF loves so much.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3837283;
    Let's see - he had FDs with Gia, Tenley and Vienna - T wouldn't be the pregnant on - Gia or vienna???
    It would certainly be shocking if it was Tenley...imo if anyone is pregnant that's big news no matter which lady it is.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3837117;
    Prior to Brad's season, Tenley might have been an F1, but as much as I hate to say it, given what we have had as F1s in the last few seasons, I simply cannot image a Tenley character as an F1 post Brad. The Disney character, the light and rainbow and sunshine just doesn't fit in with Fleiss's idea of trash sells. That is sad, but I think that is the way it now is.

I highly suspect that at least 2 of Ali's F4 will have dark secrets (that the producers know), and we will find out about in the media.
    How will that happen? Those will be the ones that are pushed toward Ali for special times and dates.
    Not necessarily-- Tenley fell into the Sadie & Danielle one-dimensional character. Both of those girls were known in their seasons as the "virgin" and the "woman whose fiance died" and their storylines never deviated far from that. Unfortunately for Tenley, that's where her storyline this season fell-- the sweet Disney princess whose one-time prince turned out to be a toad. Tenley never would have been F1 in any of the Bachelor seasons based on her edit.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3837290;
    Maybe Jake decided to move to Utah and marry both of them
    LMAO

If Tenley were Jake's F1 she wouldn't have gotten the edit she did. Of course we would've heard about the divorce but it would've been a footnote and they would've moved on. If the roles were reversed, If Vienna was F2 - I wonder if the edit would've been any different - afterall they have/had great chemistry and she's got a Chelsea/Bevin edit - more C than B since B was more of a whiner than a s*** disturber.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3837240;
    RS tweeted yesterday: "Huge news coming this week regarding the "After the Final Rose" show."

Today he said he will post details about the ATFR at 12:01 EST. He sold the story to InTouch and their agreement allows him to post the info to his own blog at that time.

What does he mean by "huge news?" No clue. Could be anything, could be something we think is dumb and not huge at all.
    I hope if a magazine paid him for it then it is truly newsworthy. That'd suck for them if it was lame.

So it's 1 of two extremes--he's either still with and engaged to Vienna or he went back after Ali or Gia.

Nothing else would be newsworthy to me.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3837258;
    How about ALI...
    Okay I have tried to figure out all this crazy stuff but here goes my thoughts:

V is the last girl standing and gets the FR with a BUT - Jake hears his family's concerns (preview plus his interview that family voting for Tenley) wants to see where this goes in the "real world" V gets rose no ring (per preview VO and no SC of the $$ shot etc.)

We saw last week where Jake states after Ali's phone call that he was not in love with Ali.....that was not a VO, you see him say it. Also talking with CH before RC he states that he could have her come back but the other girls stayed and he is farther along with them.....setting up Ali for B6.

Last week it was confirmed per RS that Ali is the new bachelorette 2-16-10. This was before the taping of ATFR right? TPTB doesn't have to give any more storyline to support their decision for Ali to be B6. She was rejected and sad etc.

So, why during the WTA they edited the goodbye scene with Jake saying "Ali left in that limo in love with me and me in love with her" and then a VO of Jake saying there was no closure. In the episode where she left he didn't say that and even during the phone call FD episode he never mentioned no closure.

Then CH asked him what he thinks it would be like to see Ali at the WTA "I don't know....I don't know." Jake doesn't know because he told her not to come back....WHAT? He was okay with his decision in St. Lucia. But as time and things have changed????

I don't understand all the attention to Ali during the WTA. During the phone call scene it was done, her job was complete. She got the gig.......she has the popularity........done deal??????

I think Jake tells Vienna he needs to have closure before moving forward with her and to finish this and to have faith etc. Once again it will be V vs. A at the ATFR and Jake gets his closure.....no Jason but it will be a love story.....

FORT Newbie

Did the board ever come up with anything on V letter she was writing to Jake, I wonder if that has anything to do with this?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3837117;
    Prior to Brad's season, Tenley might have been an F1, but as much as I hate to say it, given what we have had as F1s in the last few seasons, I simply cannot image a Tenley character as an F1 post Brad. The Disney character, the light and rainbow and sunshine just doesn't fit in with Fleiss's idea of trash sells. That is sad, but I think that is the way it now is.

I highly suspect that at least 2 of Ali's F4 will have dark secrets (that the producers know), and we will find out about in the media.
    How will that happen? Those will be the ones that are pushed toward Ali for special times and dates.
    Is Fleiss interpreting "recycling" and "trash" in his own way, and selling it to the public? The only "green" here are the catfights and jealousy this season among the women and their immaturity.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3837264;
    How is he changing his tune? Last month he said Jake chose Vienna at the FRC. Now he knows something that happened or was revealed at the ATFR taping a couple days ago. Whatever we learn about the ATFR doesn't change what happened at the FRC back in November.

Unless his post tonight says "OK I blew it guys, I was totally wrong about Jake choosing Vienna at the FRC" then he isn't changing his tune.
    Sorry if my post came off critical, I just recall him saying basically "He chooses Vienna, end of story. No re-shoot " etc etc etc, and kinda implying that ATFR would probably reveal nothing