Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

I haven't posted anything during this season, but I have read everything that everyone has posted. I had a thought, and this may have been discussed, but do you think it is possible that he turns V down first, and then when Tenley arrives, he has had time to think about it and turns her down also. Then, he brings V back and wants to date her for a while without a ring. Then at the AFTR, he proposes for real. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3837222;
    Just throwing this out there. RS is sure V was the final one, and that Ali is the next bacholorette, but there is huge news. Who would be next in line to be Jakes pick. I don't think it would be Tenley she does not bring out any physical chemistry. Could Jake realize he missed Gia and went to her? That would be huge news, which RS says happens. The fact Tenley would have been the same news as last season, and RS says that this could be even considered bigger than Jasons season for scandal.
    Something happened at the WTA I think that has J engaged and in love. That phrase was not used by anyone until after the WTA, so that is why I believe something happened there. I think he may have chosen V but did not have her back during all the tabloid stuff, and they are no longer together. I feel for V, even though she was not a favorite of mine. But that is only because of the edit that was given to her...we do not know the real person.
    Gia has gotten a real nice edit throughout, and really came off nice last night.
    How about ALI...

This better be HUGE news and not something LAME like they're not together anymore - we figured that days after RS told us Tenley was F2 and V was the last girl standing.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I still think maybe Jake asks Vienna to go steady at the FRC and she says OK, even though she really wanted the ring, and then she changes her mind and breaks up with him, and maybe goes back to an ex who never realized how much he loved her until she got all famous. Doesn't seem like dumping Vienna and taking up with Tenley or Gia would be all that huge anymore, since that's been done, right? Have we ever seen the chosen one do the dumping?

FORT Newbie

RS is sure Ali is the next bachelorette. Something occurred to me though..that we think of J as Mr. Straight Lace....could there be a little J in the making? We have wondered that about past bachelores but never with J.

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3837248;
    Correct ME if I'm wrong but didn't RS say about a month ago ADAMANTLY that there was no re-shoot, he picked Vienna, and basically said "Sorry but that's what happens"

So now he changes his tune?
    How is he changing his tune? Last month he said Jake chose Vienna at the FRC. Now he knows something that happened or was revealed at the ATFR taping a couple days ago. Whatever we learn about the ATFR doesn't change what happened at the FRC back in November.

Unless his post tonight says "OK I blew it guys, I was totally wrong about Jake choosing Vienna at the FRC" then he isn't changing his tune.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3837263;
    RS is sure Ali is the next bachelorette. Something occurred to me though..that we think of J as Mr. Straight Lace....could there be a little J in the making? We have wondered that about past bachelores but never with J.
    Well there was that poster on RS site that said V was going to drop a big bombshell! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3837259;
    This better be HUGE news and not something LAME like they're not together anymore - we figured that days after RS told us Tenley was F2 and V was the last girl standing.
    I know! It wouldn't be huge news to me if they aren't together anymore. I sort of figured as much already after listening to Jake's interviews.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3837264;
    How is he changing his tune? Last month he said Jake chose Vienna at the FRC. Now he knows something that happened or was revealed at the ATFR taping a couple days ago. Whatever we learn about the ATFR doesn't change what happened at the FRC back in November.

Unless his post tonight says "OK I blew it guys, I was totally wrong about Jake choosing Vienna at the FRC" then he isn't changing his tune.
    IF his news is that he was wrong about Jake picking Vienna....that would be HUGE news to me!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I think V got caught up with her ex, and is now pregnant. ABC decides to bring in Maury for a paternity test segment b/c Jake could also be the father. That would be huge.
    Team Channy and Shawny.