Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Yes, he says Huge news from ATFR. I bet they broke up. Can't be that they are still together, that's not huge. Maybe he is persuing someone else?

Or they are engaged. That would be equally huge to me.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3837224;
    I missed something. Did RS say that there is some huge news at the AFTR ?
    RS tweeted yesterday: "Huge news coming this week regarding the "After the Final Rose" show."

Today he said he will post details about the ATFR at 12:01 EST. He sold the story to InTouch and their agreement allows him to post the info to his own blog at that time.

What does he mean by "huge news?" No clue. Could be anything, could be something we think is dumb and not huge at all.

An ugly break-up, a reconnection with someone else, something like that. I don't think "They've moved forward with their relationship" is that newsworthy.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

It will probably be something LAME
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Must be juicy if they were willing to pay for it. Of course, maybe they just bought him some burger and fries!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3837242;
    An ugly break-up, a reconnection with someone else, something like that. I don't think "They've moved forward with their relationship" is that newsworthy.
    Well yeah, but something like we're already married or something like that could also be huge, or we're expecting!
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3837228;
    I believe so, that is the info he sold. Something that was revealed or happened at the ATFR that was taped this weekend. Please correct me if I am under the wrong impression.
    Correct ME if I'm wrong but didn't RS say about a month ago ADAMANTLY that there was no re-shoot, he picked Vienna, and basically said "Sorry but that's what happens"

So now he changes his tune?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3837220;
    This of course is the problem with this show, in that in real life, most men (and certainly somebody like Jake, who we all agree has no game) don't usually have the opportunity, let alone the obligation, to "sample" multiple options at once, vending machine style. I don't think had Jake and Tenley met and begun dating in the real world, he would have been "tempted" by a Vienna type, at least not until he had really given his relationship with Tenley a chance for the passion to slowly come to a boil. But of course, this is not the real world, and I just don't think Jake was "sexually sophisticated" enough to be able to separate lust from love in Vienna's case.
    Vienna's character is the girl you have fun with until you're ready to settle down with the Tenley character. Jake is really not ready to marry anyone.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3837248;
    Correct ME if I'm wrong but didn't RS say about a month ago ADAMANTLY that there was no re-shoot, he picked Vienna, and basically said "Sorry but that's what happens"

So now he changes his tune?
    He's giving us information that is from the ATFR show taping which occured this past Sunday. It's something that he just found out (Sunday.) The new information he found out from the ATFR show taping must be something that is totally different from what he told us weeks ago about Jake just simply choosing Vienna.

They probably aren't together anymore. That would be my guess.
    Last edited by sanlee; 02-23-2010 at 05:27 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."