Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

reality steve says on his blog today that ATFR was filmed Sunday. He will post what happened tonight at 12:01 est

This was a message I sent to Capegal before Ali left......

"If he does not get Ali in the end....she is going to be the next bachelorette

Waiting for something to be confirmed. I think he was in love with her. Producers s***!"

Jake did want Ali to come back, but he was scripted not to let her. They already wanted her to be the next Bachelorette.

Tabloids will be all over it....Ali gets revenge.

Something did not go right at the FRC, I am not sure what or if it was re-filmed. That is why I wanted everyone to recheck the photo's of V.

In the helicopter her hair is messier, her lip stick is worn off & the top of her dress is flipped under.

Wouldn't it be funny if Jake showed up on Ali's Season.......LOL
    Where did you come from? You are my final 1!!!!!! Totally in love.......

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3837080;
    I totally think you nailed it. In the real world, had Jake and Tenley met and had there been no deadlines, I think they might have had a successful relationship, even ending in marriage, but the lure of Vienna, who appealed directly to Jake's repressed and immature dirty side, was too intense to be ignored. The fact that Tenley couldn't rouse anywhere close to that same level of physical passion in him (and she may not be a particularly physical person, or just someone inexperienced who needs to be more patiently "coaxed" along) probably did her in. Really a shame, because they do seem like a good match in every other way, and I think if Tenley had been up against someone less "titillating" for Jake than Vienna, she might have been F1.
    a valid point, but imo there's no contest here....there's Vienna's everywhere in the "real" world to test fidelity and honour..... I think the temptation of external "titillation" is exactly why Jake & Tenley could survive if he had the faith to let her bring out in him the same level of propriety, kindness, & unselfishness ....like I said before, I believe 'vending-machine' lust is irrelevant to life-long convenant passion, in it's truest sense.....it would be a shame if he lets V's "lure" de-rail the healthier choice of someone with the integrity to stand up for the bigger picture
    Last edited by MayJ; 02-23-2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: typo's

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3837183;
    a valid point, but imo there's no contest here....there's Vienna's everywhere in the "real" world to test fidelity and honour..... I think the temptation of external "titillation" is exactly why Jake & Tenley could survive if he had the faith to let her bring out in him the same level of propriety, kindness, & unselfishness ....like I said before, I believe 'vending-machine' lust is irrelevant to life-long convenant passion, in it's truest sense.....it would be a shame if he lets V's "lure" de-rail the healthier choice of someone with the integrity to stand up for the bigger picture
    This of course is the problem with this show, in that in real life, most men (and certainly somebody like Jake, who we all agree has no game) don't usually have the opportunity, let alone the obligation, to "sample" multiple options at once, vending machine style. I don't think had Jake and Tenley met and begun dating in the real world, he would have been "tempted" by a Vienna type, at least not until he had really given his relationship with Tenley a chance for the passion to slowly come to a boil. But of course, this is not the real world, and I just don't think Jake was "sexually sophisticated" enough to be able to separate lust from love in Vienna's case.

FORT Newbie

Just throwing this out there. RS is sure V was the final one, and that Ali is the next bacholorette, but there is huge news. Who would be next in line to be Jakes pick. I don't think it would be Tenley she does not bring out any physical chemistry. Could Jake realize he missed Gia and went to her? That would be huge news, which RS says happens. The fact Tenley would have been the same news as last season, and RS says that this could be even considered bigger than Jasons season for scandal.
    Something happened at the WTA I think that has J engaged and in love. That phrase was not used by anyone until after the WTA, so that is why I believe something happened there. I think he may have chosen V but did not have her back during all the tabloid stuff, and they are no longer together. I feel for V, even though she was not a favorite of mine. But that is only because of the edit that was given to her...we do not know the real person.
    Gia has gotten a real nice edit throughout, and really came off nice last night.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3837222;
    Just throwing this out there. RS is sure V was the final one, and that Ali is the next bacholorette, but there is huge news. Who would be next in line to be Jakes pick. I don't think it would be Tenley she does not bring out any physical chemistry. Could Jake realize he missed Gia and went to her? That would be huge news, which RS says happens. The fact Tenley would have been the same news as last season, and RS says that this could be even considered bigger than Jasons season for scandal.
    Something happened at the WTA I think that has J engaged and in love. That phrase was not used by anyone until after the WTA, so that is why I believe something happened there. I think he may have chosen V but did not have her back during all the tabloid stuff, and they are no longer together. I feel for V, even though she was not a favorite of mine. But that is only because of the edit that was given to her...we do not know the real person.
    Gia has gotten a real nice edit throughout, and really came off nice last night.

I missed something. Did RS say that there is some huge news at the AFTR ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

I believe so, that is the info he sold. Something that was revealed or happened at the ATFR that was taped this weekend. Please correct me if I am under the wrong impression.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp601;3837228;
    I believe so, that is the info he sold. Something that was revealed or happened at the ATFR that was taped this weekend. Please correct me if I am under the wrong impression.
    Ok - thanks.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Just looked at RS post and it is huge news for ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3837183;
    It appears that's exactly what he's done.

Should he re-presents himself to Tenley, he may find that she is not interested in a man that is so easily taken off track from something he seemed so firmly committed to finding.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.