Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS**

Jason't wedding it airing on March 8.

FRC and AFRC are on March 1
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3836599;
    I also think Tenley is very sweet, I'm really hoping that Jake intially picks Vienna but then realizes he want Tenley. That is when he hear him say I hope she says Yes, after already being sent away
    ITA and add my hopes big-time!! I tried to summarize the "helicopter speculation" in #11990 up thread, just for fun... any thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3836651;
    Questions: Does anyone know who got the most expensive FS, and who got the most romantic FS????
    I'm quoting myself because I really want to know this information. This information was extremely helpful in me determining that Molly was Jason's true F1. Molly had the most romantic FS and Melissa had the most expensive.
    I know that Tenley's FS looked like the most romantic one, at least to me it did.

2 - I don't recall that anyone posted any of that information. That is usually something that I do remember (if I read it - I've not been reading as much this season), because it very often points to placement.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3836769;
    I'm quoting myself because I really want to know this information. This information was extremely helpful in me determining that Molly was Jason's true F1. Molly had the most romantic FS and Melissa had the most expensive.
    I know that Tenley's FS looked like the most romantic one, at least to me it did.
    That's interesting..... what do you think makes "romantic" vs. expensive... are we talking location, ammenities (like hot tub), decor, candles, the view.... sigh.... .....all of the above?

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3836769;
    In the FD when Jake and Tenley first met It sounded like Jake was excited to show her about flying..There was a small plane in the back ground..Just makes me wonder if that was edited out? That they took a plane ride too? just a thought about the edit?

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3836775;
    I dunno where the UP thread is but I wll talk lol
    page 1199 in this thread..... started with wondering about a sc of Jake staring very seriously at something "up" above the horizon, before or after FRC... then we had the preview showing both F2 arriving by chopper, etc., so who knows now

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3836770;
    2 - I don't recall that anyone posted any of that information. That is usually something that I do remember (if I read it - I've not been reading as much this season), because it very often points to placement.
    Exactly! Well your information on the matter is truly missed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3836792;
    In the FD when Jake and Tenley first met It sounded like Jake was excited to show her about flying..There was a small plane in the back ground..Just makes me wonder if that was edited out? That they took a plane ride too? just a thought about the edit?
    ITA. I've watched Jake with V and it looks like Jake carefully avoids true intimate contact with her. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3836811;
    ITA. I've watched Jake with V and it looks like Jake carefully avoids true intimate contact with her. jmo
    Also in an interview Jake did say about the FD suite wasn't about making babies